Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,696 to 7,710 of 24534
-
03-21-23 13:10 #16839Senior Member

Posts: 136What time of day did you visit? Is the area outside her place crowded? Last time I tried to visit (2 years ago) for Bella (same location) at night and there were lots of people having a party of sorts and were literally standing directly outside the door.
Originally Posted by RalphIrando
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 12:06 #16838Senior Member

Posts: 304Liz
She don't rim no more. Guess she got tired of mongers not cleaning their taint in advance. Maybe she will reconsider for extra funds, but first you would have to get her to stop talking. Smdh. DC.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 10:49 #16837Senior Member

Posts: 2270She has had several ads on Eros for over 6 months but oddly just one review on TER.
Originally Posted by KeyKing7
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 10:05 #16836Senior Member

Posts: 84Diamond Greek Goddess
Saw her a couple of days ago as well, echoing what you said: it was a so-so session. "She wasn't rude or mechanical, but it wasn't what I'd consider a GFE either" - exactly my experience. She wanted 80 for a SS, but I ended up negotiating 140 for HHR, backdoor access and DATY, all covered. She wouldn't budge on bb, claiming she was seeing someone now and it "wouldn't be fair to them". Guess her deadbeat BF is back on the scene. Session was a little rushed as well. I would repeat if she opened up her menu, but given that I have some regulars who have much more GFE / open menus for less cost, I would take my business elsewhere. Shame as she has a nice figure / body.
Originally Posted by GinDrunk
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-23 09:37 #16835Senior Member

Posts: 1065Liz
The photos with the tattoos left and right of her butterfly on her back are within the last year My photos do not show the tattoos. Her boyfriend passed away recently and she's had a hard time dealing with it. If she's high you're going to have to move the session along or she's going to be fidgeting around in the room. She can take a good pounding. Tight box and you're going to feel her cervix moving around if you've got a decent size cock. She gets into the session and definitely wants to be part of the activity. As you can see from her photo, she has a great ass. I would post some of my photos, but she would be able to identify who I am. Sometimes I wonder where you guys get these cameras from because some of the photos suck or they are the spy glasses that we see over on the street walker page.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
I get photos all the time. If you're on the list crawler or skip the games sites you've seen some of my photography. Have you ever bought online content from one of the local provider? There's a chance you've got some of my photography or live photos. Make sure you turn off the location services for the photo if you're wanting to join the amateur photography club.
-
03-20-23 21:42 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 602Liz
DAMN! Nice pics! I'm going to have to put her on my "to-do" list. Creampie and rimming? Wow! Can't pass up that opportunity. I know YMMV, but it sounds like it's worth checking it out.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the insight.
Chico.
-
03-20-23 18:26 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 430Liz back in the day. Would rim me for days.
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 18:06 #16832Regular Member

Posts: 20Diamond
Weird, I saw her last week and she was cool with BBJ / BBFS (no CIP) for an extra 50. Greek was also an extra 50 but SS without extras was only 80. Classic example of YMMV I guess. I saw her a few times back in 2019 (amazing) and once in 2021 (terrible); the performance on this visit was somewhere between the two. She wasn't rude or mechanical, but it wasn't what I'd consider a GFE either. At the end of the day I wasn't there for a conversation though and she could read the vibe well enough. She did have a huge box of wipes available in the bathroom though which I appreciated.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
Is it just me or are fewer and fewer girls offering basic supplies now? Used to be that covers, lube, and wipes were always available. Now it seems like half the time I have to bring my own cover and wipes are almost never provided. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things, but it's like paying for bags at the grocery store or the "shop materials fee" when you get your car serviced. My employer doesn't charge customers for the basic office supplies we use to do our jobs, it's just factored into the price as a cost of doing business. Feels almost petty in a way to be charged for it directly.
Rambling comments aside, it was a decent experience overall. I probably won't repeat though since it seems like my experience was out of the ordinary for her.
-
03-20-23 16:00 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 50Roxie from Catonsville
Bummer! She looked like a worthwhile venture. Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-23 01:04 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 430She must have good kitty if you're still retuning? I've tried to link with her today, sat in the lot while I told her I was 5 minutes away and witnessed (presumably) her man walk out the room, 5 minutes later same guy come back to the same room. Sat around for a minute since there was a house fire and the whole PD dept on scene. Staying at the regal, which I feel like it's always a setup waiting to happen.
Originally Posted by Meto99
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-23 22:45 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 153Yes that's the Diamond
She now looks a bit older but I'd say still a solid 6 and 7 when light is off. But she is now CFS / CBJ only and 100 qs. She was a sex freak before and would take multiple creampies in her for 80.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]
Despite that I got my nut with her a few weeks ago, I will not see her again and do not recommend. I sense her BF is now back and doing management for her again. That dude was trouble and got a lengthy felony record, I barely escaped been robbed by him once, before he got locked up. Not sure how he got out but that's the only reasonable explanation for the clock watching and bitchy attitude. Also I suspect they have a kid together now, which adds financial pressure and may make her performance dip.
-
03-19-23 21:02 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 1065Liz
Yes she is.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
If you're looking for some previous reviews on the list, crawler site where it says reviews type the word Liz you will see her old phone numbers. I can tell you she has some type of addiction, and it is stripping away what little she has left. No gag reflex girl likes to show off. She has some teeth issues and loves the vibrator like Johnny said. Age and addiction are catching up with her.
-
03-19-23 16:53 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 602Lizzie
Is she down for creampies? Does anybody know?
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
Chico.
-
03-19-23 15:20 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 327Lizzie up on Pulaski HWY
I'd seen her before for some solid mic action a few times and I hit the pussy once or twice I think. I decided to hit her up again and she responded pretty quickly. I got the address and got there about 30 minutes later. She asked me to stop by the store and pick up some stuff for her and took it off the donation. I got there and had to wait for about 2 minutes before I got in there. She was friendly and chatty as always. This time was a little bit different though. She turned her vibrator on and started going to town on herself. She put my cock in her mouth and went to work while holding the vibrator against her clit. She was clearly pretty distracted by the vibrator and eventually stopped using it after she got off. With the distraction out of the way she started sucking it again. But she was really distracted. I didn't ask her but I'm pretty sure she smoked a bunch of crack before I got there. She couldn't focus on any one task and just kept rambling on and on. The took the vibrator out again and started going to town on herself again. Eventually I busted in her mouth but it wasn't nearly as good as I've had from her in the past. She seemed like she wanted to get fucked and started playing with herself with the vibrator again but I was over it at that point. I rolled out. I'm not sure I'll repeat again unless I'm sure I'm getting the service I used to get from her, but of course there's no guarantee on that. . 80 for the donation.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/667-328-9514
-
03-19-23 13:41 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 64Diamond mood changed
So I went in there to see her Friday. She came flying out directed me to another room across. She didn't want to do BBJ I think her bf was across waiting. Didn't clock watch but didn't feel the same as before. Mechanical and not fun like before so I left didn't feel rt.
Originally Posted by BenDhover
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




