Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16987
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on Blondi for several months. Not a lot of info under her current name. Another provide I know does doubles with her. Said she was GTG and off I went. Blondi looks like her photos. I found her to be very attractive. 30's Thick and sexy MILF, long Blond hair and a PHAT ASS. Very sexy voice. When I got there, I must've woken her up. She was fresh out of the shower. I got some cuddle time so she could wake up. She's very easy to talk to and friendly. We clicked as friends immediately. Then it was time to exercise for 30 minutes. All kitty time with a few positions. Exactly what I was looking for. Had a very good time. Would recommend and will return. She was staying in a very nice hotel.

    If you like her photos, you will not be disappointed. When I left, she had on the outfit with the tennis shoes in her photographs.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/125994153
    There are at least two photos on her ad that are fake, because I know the girl in those photos, posts on reddit. And def not the same as the others. That shit makes me skeptical.

  2. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I met her once and was completely turned off by the smell of her. I don't think it was from CIM because this was after she stopped doing that after reading this board. I have no idea if its perfume or what but its pretty gross.
    I used to see her in PA and stopped because she would smell sometimes and when I asked her if she could freshen up before our appointment she got offended, so I basically told her she stunk and haven't seen her since.

  3. #16985

    Blondi

    Quote Originally Posted by Poppy44  [View Original Post]
    I never saw a review on her so never knew what to think. The ass looks nice but is it phat phat? Or like "nice ass" phat? She has a petite frame. Would love to crush.
    I took one for the team and I wouldn't consider her petite. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm going to quote two famous scholars of the 21st-century, Fishy Boy 69, and Mike1234.

    Phat ass - Girl must have a thin waist, then have a round full booty, which has to have a bounce when she walks. Damn bro, did you hit Amber's phat ass last night? Hell yeah, she couldn't walk after that. By Mike1234 September 26,2006.

    Phat ass - Big ol' attractive behind. Yo Nikki you got a phat ass. By fishy boy 69 May 30,2019.

  4. #16984

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have had my eye on Blondi for several months. Not a lot of info under her current name. Another provide I know does doubles with her. Said she was GTG and off I went. Blondi looks like her photos. I found her to be very attractive. 30's Thick and sexy MILF, long Blond hair and a PHAT ASS. Very sexy voice. When I got there, I must've woken her up. She was fresh out of the shower. I got some cuddle time so she could wake up. She's very easy to talk to and friendly. We clicked as friends immediately. Then it was time to exercise for 30 minutes. All kitty time with a few positions. Exactly what I was looking for. Had a very good time. Would recommend and will return. She was staying in a very nice hotel.

    If you like her photos, you will not be disappointed. When I left, she had on the outfit with the tennis shoes in her photographs.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/125994153
    I never saw a review on her so never knew what to think. The ass looks nice but is it phat phat? Or like "nice ass" phat? She has a petite frame. Would love to crush.

  5. #16983

    Blondi

    I have had my eye on Blondi for several months. Not a lot of info under her current name. Another provide I know does doubles with her. Said she was GTG and off I went. Blondi looks like her photos. I found her to be very attractive. 30's Thick and sexy MILF, long Blond hair and a PHAT ASS. Very sexy voice. When I got there, I must've woken her up. She was fresh out of the shower. I got some cuddle time so she could wake up. She's very easy to talk to and friendly. We clicked as friends immediately. Then it was time to exercise for 30 minutes. All kitty time with a few positions. Exactly what I was looking for. Had a very good time. Would recommend and will return. She was staying in a very nice hotel.

    If you like her photos, you will not be disappointed. When I left, she had on the outfit with the tennis shoes in her photographs.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...more/125994153
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0157.jpeg‎   IMG_0158.jpeg‎  

  6. #16982

    Trust Me, You Was Lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    She def ain't. She just want to make herself sound exotic when she just another lightskin shorty born in America. Oh it's like THAT out west? I seen a provider out west it wasn't crazy. Maybe I was lucky that time too. I ain't from bmore so idk what goes down wherever I go. I only see the usual abandoned homes, corner boys, and police cars. Haven't seen a shooting or fights or anything bad. Just deserted.
    I have a friend that lives in the heart of it all, he tell me exactly what's going on before I drive up from DC. Right now, it's hot, police walking up and down alleys and patrolling like crazy. They're doing this because they're looking for suspects.

    Way to many shootings and robberies to see a escort in that neighborhood. Think about this, a Mexican guy came up from south of the border to do business with the local black dope boys, he promised them a certain amount of product and profit on a regular basis, instead of these fools taking the offer, the held him for ransom, things went south and they wound up killing him and setting a abando on fire.

    Way to many dumb mother fuckers around there. The girl in the add most definitely has a pimp and he's probably a dope dealer as well.

  7. #16981
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Liz back in the day. Would rim me for days.
    Does she still rim? Anybody got a rimjob from her?

    Thanks in advance for the feedback.

    Chico.

  8. #16980

    Froggy

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/125864714

    Went to go see this lady. Had a good time, she's pretty curvy. I'd say the pics are accurate. We met at a private house in the basement. She's pretty chatty so we were able to get the stranger feeling out of our encounter. She then attempted to gobble down the bbc but after a min or 2 I just wanted her to ride me, after that got on top of her and started to beat it down. Once I started fingering her asshole she started to explode as well as I. I'll be back to hit that in a couple days.

    Said she would make her way back towards the bwi area in about a week.

    She didn't give me a price during our discussions I just told her HH and she gave me the address, I sent her $. 3 and I got a heart emoji so I think it was cool on both sides.

  9. #16979

    Nasty nay. Pulaski

    Second visit was terrible! Rushed along from the get go as soon as I got there complained immediately, totally out of sorts and obviously had the itch to hit her medecine man up. 1 Mario coin for half hour, out in 15 minutes. Waste of money in my opinion. So goes the game of mongering I guess. Will definitely not repeat for sure. Bitched I was not shaved down there, I guess an excuse to fuck service up. Anyone have similar experience?

  10. #16978
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Seriously doubt if she's Puerto Rican! I monger on the west side and I can tell you, I WOULD NEVER ANSWER ANY ADD FROM A FEMALE IN THAT AREA!

    You probably dodged a bullet, literally!
    She def ain't. She just want to make herself sound exotic when she just another lightskin shorty born in America. Oh it's like THAT out west? I seen a provider out west it wasn't crazy. Maybe I was lucky that time too. I ain't from bmore so idk what goes down wherever I go. I only see the usual abandoned homes, corner boys, and police cars. Haven't seen a shooting or fights or anything bad. Just deserted.

  11. #16977

    Liz in White Marsh

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Liz back in the day. Would rim me for days.
    I'm planning on seeing her. Got a weakness for girls with extra meaty kitties. Anyone can tell me how she feel? Also if you know of anyone else with huge lips down there, pass along the info please.

    Phyuck!

  12. #16976

    Karmella

    Add for karmella advertising on listcrawler. Russian chick. Any reports on her?

  13. #16975

    Fyi

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6672388860#.

    Was in my way through Elkridge and saw her crossing the street and walking up Washington Blvd on the side with the McDonald's and Popeyes next to each other, on the same side as the Tip Top, she had blue hair so she stood out. I'm pretty sure where she was coming from but, you can probably guess if you know the area.

    Her body didn't look bad in tight jeans.

  14. #16974
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Taz1973  [View Original Post]
    Visiting Baltimore soon. Saw Sam teddy on tryst and liked what I saw. Looked for reviews or comments on here for her and couldn't find any. So I went ahead and set up an Incall date with her for when I show up. Is she fun or should I rethink it? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    She has one review on another site.

  15. #16973

    You're Very Lucky!

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/443-903-3126

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....more/125665054

    Saw this one and hit her up. Comms we're overall fast except when I asked for the address. Once I got it I let her know I was far out. She had replied "Okay let me know when your close so I can have a heads up so much can happen in that much time. But for you I'll have a hold for other people plus you the first person I'm seeing today. " Okay woop woop I head up. Keep her updated. Arrive in a neighborhood so she has her own spot. I let her know I'm there. Crickets. I waited 10 minutes. Still nothing. So I bounced. Didn't get a bad vibe at all so idk what tf happened here. All About Business my ass lmao stay safe fellas.
    Seriously doubt if she's Puerto Rican! I monger on the west side and I can tell you, I WOULD NEVER ANSWER ANY ADD FROM A FEMALE IN THAT AREA!

    You probably dodged a bullet, literally!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape