Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6958
-
04-06-23 12:36 #4453Banned Member

Posts: 1318No big deal
Yea so Gman, No big deal. Silver was the only HSP I didn't get FS. Even when Tina was a provider, no FS. Didn't make sense, she let me fuck her at the other parlor, but not Silver. Told me I had to take her home to fuck, WTF. Whatever, No pussy juice off my cock.
As a reminder to all members. Read my post. Best places to go now are the Legit parlors. Younger, fresher, cleaner providers. Very clean. Wink wink.
This is Chad. Always one step ahead.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 12:13 #4452Senior Member

Posts: 1645Silver Lane EH shut down
The Silver Lane, East Hartford AMP is shut down. Sign on the door from the health department say it is not fit for humane habitation (or something like that). It always seemed like one of the cleaner AMPs.
Last edited by GordonFreeman; 04-06-23 at 12:53. Reason: Typo
-
04-06-23 10:10 #4451Regular Member

Posts: 3Hartford Sex Parlor
Hartford Sex Parlor and what a great name!
Originally Posted by SmokinJoePA
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 10:03 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 110HSP decoder
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Before you write me and say it wasn't, yes it was.
However I took your advice and put him on your ignore list.
A2
-
04-06-23 09:27 #4449Banned Member

Posts: 1318Willing to help any member anyway I can. I think I provided good info to you in the past.
Just ask.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 08:11 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 609Can I purchase a decoder ring, I fell left out that I rarely know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm just the slow monger of the lot here LOL.
If anyone can translate for me and send a PM so I know what I'm missing it would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
04-06-23 07:19 #4447Banned Member

Posts: 1318It's not
It's not dumb, good question. Hartford Sex Parlors. Have fun.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 01:17 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 144Uh, not to sound dumb but what's HSP?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 16:06 #4445Banned Member

Posts: 1318HSP's has everything
Gents,
This place is a morgue. You guys are depressing. I just found another Legit parlor that does FS, young. I ended up getting 4 hands, FFF. I'm exhausted but happy. Come on, let's go out and enjoy.
HSP's has everything. 1, Legit parlors doing FS 2, Non advertised UTR non FS FS parlors 3, FS Nail salons 4, PR, AA, Indian and much much more.
This is Chad.
-
04-03-23 12:45 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 46Any details you can share on service and location? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 22:08 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 326New Friends
I'm looking for new talent "off the grid". This sounds interesting so I'd like to help her along. DM me kind sir.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:40 #4442Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check PM. Never had problems with her. I think she has a nice ass. But that's just my opinion.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:31 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 980Got a name or reference for her?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:12 #4440Banned Member

Posts: 1318Always here
Glad to provide you with proper guidance and direction. I will always assist anyway I can.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 15:29 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 79You're right on those points. But all these girls at AMP or escort service, lie about their age. You got to add 5-10 years for their actual age. That's the fact. The deeper the inner cities like NYC, Flushing or LA, the younger you'd get because girls just want to have fun like the 80's song. But have said that, the ad seems girls are at late 20's to early 30's, not 40's or 50's here in central CT. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






