Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6955
-
04-06-23 10:03 #4450Senior Member

Posts: 110HSP decoder
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Before you write me and say it wasn't, yes it was.
However I took your advice and put him on your ignore list.
A2
-
04-06-23 09:27 #4449Banned Member

Posts: 1318Willing to help any member anyway I can. I think I provided good info to you in the past.
Just ask.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 08:11 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 609Can I purchase a decoder ring, I fell left out that I rarely know what you're talking about.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
Maybe I'm just the slow monger of the lot here LOL.
If anyone can translate for me and send a PM so I know what I'm missing it would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
04-06-23 07:19 #4447Banned Member

Posts: 1318It's not
It's not dumb, good question. Hartford Sex Parlors. Have fun.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 01:17 #4446Senior Member

Posts: 144Uh, not to sound dumb but what's HSP?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 16:06 #4445Banned Member

Posts: 1318HSP's has everything
Gents,
This place is a morgue. You guys are depressing. I just found another Legit parlor that does FS, young. I ended up getting 4 hands, FFF. I'm exhausted but happy. Come on, let's go out and enjoy.
HSP's has everything. 1, Legit parlors doing FS 2, Non advertised UTR non FS FS parlors 3, FS Nail salons 4, PR, AA, Indian and much much more.
This is Chad.
-
04-03-23 12:45 #4444Senior Member

Posts: 46Any details you can share on service and location? Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 22:08 #4443Senior Member

Posts: 326New Friends
I'm looking for new talent "off the grid". This sounds interesting so I'd like to help her along. DM me kind sir.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:40 #4442Banned Member

Posts: 1318Check PM. Never had problems with her. I think she has a nice ass. But that's just my opinion.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:31 #4441Senior Member

Posts: 977Got a name or reference for her?
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:12 #4440Banned Member

Posts: 1318Always here
Glad to provide you with proper guidance and direction. I will always assist anyway I can.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 15:29 #4439Senior Member

Posts: 79You're right on those points. But all these girls at AMP or escort service, lie about their age. You got to add 5-10 years for their actual age. That's the fact. The deeper the inner cities like NYC, Flushing or LA, the younger you'd get because girls just want to have fun like the 80's song. But have said that, the ad seems girls are at late 20's to early 30's, not 40's or 50's here in central CT. Cheers!
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 15:13 #4438Banned Member

Posts: 1318Tits all right
Tits all right.
If I may make a suggestion. Don't be shy. Go out and get laid, it's easy, it's free, you'll feel better. The Dilemma, they don't want to leave. It's ok, let them stay. Think of it this way. Unlimited pussy. Whatever.
This is Chad.
Originally Posted by Ernstheiter
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 15:11 #4437Banned Member

Posts: 1318Absolutely
Yea, check New Haven board. Lots of info for you to review.
Chad.
Originally Posted by JohnP1200
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 14:10 #4436Senior Member

Posts: 492Oh No, I Meant Senior
Senior. As in been around for awhile. So please, don't correct a persons meanings as your own interpretation. I cruise my own so not sure what your tiered plans are. But I will stick to what I know. This is WS.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






