Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 168 of 464 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4450

    HSP decoder

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Before you write me and say it wasn't, yes it was.

    However I took your advice and put him on your ignore list.

    A2

  2. #4449
    Willing to help any member anyway I can. I think I provided good info to you in the past.

    Just ask.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crutches  [View Original Post]
    Can I purchase a decoder ring, I fell left out that I rarely know what you're talking about.

    Maybe I'm just the slow monger of the lot here LOL.

    If anyone can translate for me and send a PM so I know what I'm missing it would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  3. #4448
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    This place is a morgue. You guys are depressing. I just found another Legit parlor that does FS, young. I ended up getting 4 hands, FFF. I'm exhausted but happy. Come on, let's go out and enjoy.

    HSP's has everything. 1, Legit parlors doing FS 2, Non advertised UTR non FS FS parlors 3, FS Nail salons 4, PR, AA, Indian and much much more.

    This is Chad.
    Can I purchase a decoder ring, I fell left out that I rarely know what you're talking about.

    Maybe I'm just the slow monger of the lot here LOL.

    If anyone can translate for me and send a PM so I know what I'm missing it would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  4. #4447

    It's not

    It's not dumb, good question. Hartford Sex Parlors. Have fun.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Uh, not to sound dumb but what's HSP?

  5. #4446
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    This place is a morgue. You guys are depressing. I just found another Legit parlor that does FS, young. I ended up getting 4 hands, FFF. I'm exhausted but happy. Come on, let's go out and enjoy.

    HSP's has everything. 1, Legit parlors doing FS 2, Non advertised UTR non FS FS parlors 3, FS Nail salons 4, PR, AA, Indian and much much more.

    This is Chad.
    Uh, not to sound dumb but what's HSP?

  6. #4445

    HSP's has everything

    Gents,

    This place is a morgue. You guys are depressing. I just found another Legit parlor that does FS, young. I ended up getting 4 hands, FFF. I'm exhausted but happy. Come on, let's go out and enjoy.

    HSP's has everything. 1, Legit parlors doing FS 2, Non advertised UTR non FS FS parlors 3, FS Nail salons 4, PR, AA, Indian and much much more.

    This is Chad.

  7. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Check PM. Never had problems with her. I think she has a nice ass. But that's just my opinion..
    Any details you can share on service and location? Feel free to PM.

  8. #4443

    New Friends

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Good news: Finally.

    The Silence of the Chirps.

    Good news:

    It's FFF time. Within the greater Hartford area. Drive West. Cross the Ct river. Look for the most legit parlor in Ct. If you get to the town the starts with F, turn around you went to far.

    She's 32 yo. Had a horrible 6 year marriage. I don't think the guy kissed her let alone fuck her much. I had her for a few days and she was fun. Too be clear, cost, was nights out with her. Well worth it, expense it. Anyways, just get to it.

    Sad news:

    As much as I want to keep her, I can't. She's a risk for me. As you guys all know, I fuck bare only. 1, Pregnancy, 2, wants husband, etc. 3, you will need to bring her home to fuck her. 4, if you conduct business via video Conference calls, turn video off, mute voice. She thinks it's fun being on camera. 5, she's stunning. Giving her up to the members that want her. Be nice to her. She's sweet. Good luck gents.

    This is Chad.
    I'm looking for new talent "off the grid". This sounds interesting so I'd like to help her along. DM me kind sir.

  9. #4442
    Check PM. Never had problems with her. I think she has a nice ass. But that's just my opinion.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Got a name or reference for her?

  10. #4441
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea, check New Haven board. Lots of info for you to review.

    Chad.
    Got a name or reference for her?

  11. #4440

    Always here

    Glad to provide you with proper guidance and direction. I will always assist anyway I can.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Senior. As in been around for awhile. So please, don't correct a persons meanings as your own interpretation. I cruise my own so not sure what your tiered plans are. But I will stick to what I know. This is WS.

  12. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelajo  [View Original Post]
    You wish they are "young" ones. The ad says it for you - "DO NOT BE FOOLED WITH THINGS THAT PROMISE YOU. " Hear the sarcasm?

    One thing I can tell is, these team are reliable, no demons.

    Caution. If they ask for selfie verification, it's your call. I wouldn't partake. Having said that, most of them are not that strict on verification. They will ask you to call and speak.
    You're right on those points. But all these girls at AMP or escort service, lie about their age. You got to add 5-10 years for their actual age. That's the fact. The deeper the inner cities like NYC, Flushing or LA, the younger you'd get because girls just want to have fun like the 80's song. But have said that, the ad seems girls are at late 20's to early 30's, not 40's or 50's here in central CT. Cheers!

  13. #4438

    Tits all right

    Tits all right.

    If I may make a suggestion. Don't be shy. Go out and get laid, it's easy, it's free, you'll feel better. The Dilemma, they don't want to leave. It's ok, let them stay. Think of it this way. Unlimited pussy. Whatever.

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernstheiter  [View Original Post]
    Words can not express how much I hate my generation (zoomers). They are the most cucked, sad people in the history of humanity.

  14. #4437

    Absolutely

    Yea, check New Haven board. Lots of info for you to review.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP1200  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this? Is it legit and details?

    https://newhaven.craigslist.org/bts/...596980883.html

  15. #4436

    Oh No, I Meant Senior

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Yea so Westside, first of all, when you say senior members? You mean experienced members. Experienced members been here, done that and so on. This / she is old news, excuse the Pun. Anyways.

    Second, good job taking my recommendation and enjoying yourself. With that said, Exactly where you want to be, that's what the HSP's are all about. Now read my post, you have 2 more parlors to enjoy that are similar.

    Third, Once you partake and complete the task, consider a promotion. Next, non advertised, UTR, non FS, FS parlors. Feeling it.

    Finally, when you complete task 1 and 2, you reached the top of the mountain, FFF. Post 4420,4423, Now that's Motivation..
    Senior. As in been around for awhile. So please, don't correct a persons meanings as your own interpretation. I cruise my own so not sure what your tiered plans are. But I will stick to what I know. This is WS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape