Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 8286
-
04-09-23 01:15 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 63Pandora Victoria
Any Intel on Victoria at Pandoras (she is pictured in thier story tonight).
-
04-08-23 11:43 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 8First visit to a club
I am in a visit to Seattle now.
Was bored yesterday, tried finding some companions on stg, but no success.
So decided to try some clubs.
Tried the DejaVu but it was hard to find parking, so went to Little Darlings.
It was around 10 pm, the girls were young and beautiful, but the prices are two high.
With the total cost I could get much better from an escort. Although got disappointed from one few days ago. Maybe will report it on the escorts thread.
-
04-06-23 16:01 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks. I will go buy me some thin pants.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 14:11 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 168I can't believe I've never really given this a thought before. I've usually just thrown on a pair of standard sweatpants which are pretty thick. I have a pair of the new lulu surge joggers coming that'll I'll have to try. I'm pretty sure the surge joggers are the absolutely thinnest ones they make. People have said it feels like wearing nothing at all and are very comfortable. Luckily I ordered black too.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:17 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 617What are the prices for that though? And how does it compare to CFS with a lady here for 220-260 for a full hour?
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:16 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 617How much was that and how long did it last? Curious how prices compare to AMP or other ladies on the board.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 13:02 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 79Dress code
Not anytime recently,but once I was asked to leave my puffy jacket in my car and come back。wierd。.
Originally Posted by SeaBurner
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-23 12:24 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 256Clothing
Blue jeans and a belt are the worst for everyone involved. A long time ago a stripper told me to get a pair of black sweatpants. Nothing underneath. I found those to be too thick. I wear sleep pants or lounge pants with no fly. Super thin. Junior comes out and back in quickly. Strippers like how soft they feel and with a normal grind it feels great to me. Sometimes I'll wear cotton shorts. Gals can reach up the leg easily.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 23:43 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 38Attire?
Not sure if this was discussed / addressed earlier.
But what do you guys wear to a strip club. The only time I went to a bachelor party I wore jeans and it was no fun.
Going to one this weekend and looking for advice.
-
04-05-23 00:02 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 38Faith. Pandoras
Any photos of her around?
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 22:43 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 57First time at strip club
Wife is headed out of town with kids, thought I'd try out the strip club scene. Looking at the posts, sounds like the clubs are even more expensive than TNA and might not be worth the expense? Thoughts?
-
04-04-23 18:33 #4855I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. Next time bend over table. Pull hair. She like that.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
She like my wang.
-
04-04-23 11:29 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 2335What she look like though?
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 19:09 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 120Faith at Pandoras
I'd gotten a dance from Faith a few years ago. Nothing special. Read more about her recently and decided to give it another go. Told me she had a cover after our first dance so off to VIP we went. DFK right off the bat, then down to her knees for some deeeeep throat, and was happy to accommodate when I held her head there for a bit. Turned her around to get a full view in the mirror and she RCG me to completion. Seems to like a bit of choking as well. Good times.
-
04-03-23 14:19 #4852Regular Member

Posts: 15Seattle
There is a license for strippers in Seattle. I had to take my ex every year to get it. Stripper license to work at any Seattle club. Background check, fingerprints done by the city.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






