Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 553 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4866

    Pandora Victoria

    Any Intel on Victoria at Pandoras (she is pictured in thier story tonight).

  2. #4865

    First visit to a club

    I am in a visit to Seattle now.

    Was bored yesterday, tried finding some companions on stg, but no success.

    So decided to try some clubs.

    Tried the DejaVu but it was hard to find parking, so went to Little Darlings.

    It was around 10 pm, the girls were young and beautiful, but the prices are two high.

    With the total cost I could get much better from an escort. Although got disappointed from one few days ago. Maybe will report it on the escorts thread.

  3. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Blue jeans and a belt are the worst for everyone involved. A long time ago a stripper told me to get a pair of black sweatpants. Nothing underneath. I found those to be too thick. I wear sleep pants or lounge pants with no fly. Super thin. Junior comes out and back in quickly. Strippers like how soft they feel and with a normal grind it feels great to me. Sometimes I'll wear cotton shorts. Gals can reach up the leg easily.
    Thanks. I will go buy me some thin pants.

  4. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Blue jeans and a belt are the worst for everyone involved. A long time ago a stripper told me to get a pair of black sweatpants. Nothing underneath. I found those to be too thick. I wear sleep pants or lounge pants with no fly. Super thin. Junior comes out and back in quickly. Strippers like how soft they feel and with a normal grind it feels great to me. Sometimes I'll wear cotton shorts. Gals can reach up the leg easily.
    I can't believe I've never really given this a thought before. I've usually just thrown on a pair of standard sweatpants which are pretty thick. I have a pair of the new lulu surge joggers coming that'll I'll have to try. I'm pretty sure the surge joggers are the absolutely thinnest ones they make. People have said it feels like wearing nothing at all and are very comfortable. Luckily I ordered black too.

  5. #4862
    What are the prices for that though? And how does it compare to CFS with a lady here for 220-260 for a full hour?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    From my experience the price is to completion, however I don't last more than 3 songs LOL.

    Keep in mind, the level of attractiveness is significantly less in day shift than at night, if you don't mind the mid thirties and up (way up sometimes) with less desirable bodies, you will have fun. You pay a premium for the hot baristas at night shift.

    Now, I've had fun both at night and day shift, I just have different expectations, sometimes I've been surprised with a handy from a hotty at night, but that's becoming less frequent.

    I also never do rooms at night, your wallet will suffer and you might not get what you want. Day shift is pretty much guaranteed FS if I get a 15 minute room.

  6. #4861
    How much was that and how long did it last? Curious how prices compare to AMP or other ladies on the board.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I'd gotten a dance from Faith a few years ago. Nothing special. Read more about her recently and decided to give it another go. Told me she had a cover after our first dance so off to VIP we went. DFK right off the bat, then down to her knees for some deeeeep throat, and was happy to accommodate when I held her head there for a bit. Turned her around to get a full view in the mirror and she RCG me to completion. Seems to like a bit of choking as well. Good times.

  7. #4860

    Dress code

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBurner  [View Original Post]
    No hats allowed inside.
    Not anytime recently,but once I was asked to leave my puffy jacket in my car and come back。wierd。.

  8. #4859

    Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by NerdyGuy66  [View Original Post]
    what do you guys wear to a strip club.
    Blue jeans and a belt are the worst for everyone involved. A long time ago a stripper told me to get a pair of black sweatpants. Nothing underneath. I found those to be too thick. I wear sleep pants or lounge pants with no fly. Super thin. Junior comes out and back in quickly. Strippers like how soft they feel and with a normal grind it feels great to me. Sometimes I'll wear cotton shorts. Gals can reach up the leg easily.

  9. #4858

    Attire?

    Not sure if this was discussed / addressed earlier.

    But what do you guys wear to a strip club. The only time I went to a bachelor party I wore jeans and it was no fun.

    Going to one this weekend and looking for advice.

  10. #4857

    Faith. Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I'd gotten a dance from Faith a few years ago. Nothing special. Read more about her recently and decided to give it another go. Told me she had a cover after our first dance so off to VIP we went. DFK right off the bat, then down to her knees for some deeeeep throat, and was happy to accommodate when I held her head there for a bit. Turned her around to get a full view in the mirror and she RCG me to completion. Seems to like a bit of choking as well. Good times.
    Any photos of her around?

  11. #4856

    First time at strip club

    Wife is headed out of town with kids, thought I'd try out the strip club scene. Looking at the posts, sounds like the clubs are even more expensive than TNA and might not be worth the expense? Thoughts?

  12. #4855
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    I'd gotten a dance from Faith a few years ago. Nothing special. Read more about her recently and decided to give it another go. Told me she had a cover after our first dance so off to VIP we went. DFK right off the bat, then down to her knees for some deeeeep throat, and was happy to accommodate when I held her head there for a bit. Turned her around to get a full view in the mirror and she RCG me to completion. Seems to like a bit of choking as well. Good times.
    She good time. Next time bend over table. Pull hair. She like that.

    She like my wang.

  13. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Go to Pandoras in the morning or early afternoon. The first time I went in, last month, I went in with 220 dollars and got a BBBJ and FS for 200 dollars. There was no arguing about services available or cost.
    What she look like though?

  14. #4853

    Faith at Pandoras

    I'd gotten a dance from Faith a few years ago. Nothing special. Read more about her recently and decided to give it another go. Told me she had a cover after our first dance so off to VIP we went. DFK right off the bat, then down to her knees for some deeeeep throat, and was happy to accommodate when I held her head there for a bit. Turned her around to get a full view in the mirror and she RCG me to completion. Seems to like a bit of choking as well. Good times.

  15. #4852
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Seattle

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, Smoke, but you're mistaken. I worked in municipal government for 20 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Go into any of the local cities' websites and you'll find "how to obtain a business license. " and which types of businesses require them. There is a state website that lists business licenses, but it merely repeats the licenses that have been furnished to them by the individual cities.

    A county will issue an "entertainers" business license where a strip club (and any other business) is located in an unincorporated area. Presently, the only club in the region so situated is Dreamgirls at Fox's, which is in Parkland, an unincorporated area in Pierce County. A previous example is the long-since-closed Honey's in Everett (in the unincorporated part of Everett); its licenses were issued by Snohomish County.
    There is a license for strippers in Seattle. I had to take my ex every year to get it. Stripper license to work at any Seattle club. Background check, fingerprints done by the city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape