Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 8286
-
04-01-23 22:26 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 379From my experience the price is to completion, however I don't last more than 3 songs LOL.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
Keep in mind, the level of attractiveness is significantly less in day shift than at night, if you don't mind the mid thirties and up (way up sometimes) with less desirable bodies, you will have fun. You pay a premium for the hot baristas at night shift.
Now, I've had fun both at night and day shift, I just have different expectations, sometimes I've been surprised with a handy from a hotty at night, but that's becoming less frequent.
I also never do rooms at night, your wallet will suffer and you might not get what you want. Day shift is pretty much guaranteed FS if I get a 15 minute room.
-
04-01-23 21:06 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 617How much time do you get for the BBBJ+cfs? Seems like it would need to be more than 3 songs?
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 18:20 #4849Senior Member

Posts: 97No hats allowed inside.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 17:17 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 268Couldn't tell you.
Originally Posted by Datits
[View Original Post]
I was already out doing errands, got bored, saw their IG post and went in a Nike sweat suit.
Made for a very comfortable lap dance.
-
04-01-23 15:36 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 63Kittens Dress Code
I recall reading that Kittens supposedly has a dress code? What is it?
-
04-01-23 15:19 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 118Cities and Counties DO HAVE THE AUTHORIY to issue business licenses
Sorry, Smoke, but you're mistaken. I worked in municipal government for 20 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Go into any of the local cities' websites and you'll find "how to obtain a business license. " and which types of businesses require them. There is a state website that lists business licenses, but it merely repeats the licenses that have been furnished to them by the individual cities.
Originally Posted by SmokeDogg206
[View Original Post]
A county will issue an "entertainers" business license where a strip club (and any other business) is located in an unincorporated area. Presently, the only club in the region so situated is Dreamgirls at Fox's, which is in Parkland, an unincorporated area in Pierce County. A previous example is the long-since-closed Honey's in Everett (in the unincorporated part of Everett); its licenses were issued by Snohomish County.
-
04-01-23 14:43 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 179FS in Clubs
Go to Pandoras in the morning or early afternoon. The first time I went in, last month, I went in with 220 dollars and got a BBBJ and FS for 200 dollars. There was no arguing about services available or cost.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 14:25 #4844Regular Member

Posts: 14The business license is thru WA state it's for "entertainers. " Whichever club they dance at, will need to reflect on that license so if they change clubs, they need to tell the state to update their shit so they can begin dancing there. Cities have nothing to do with clubs other than a place for communities to attend and complain about. The clubs themselves may do background checks if they feel sketched out by you, but other than dropping your top and bottom and spinning around, pretty much everyone's hired.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 10:09 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 268Going rate for FS in clubs?
Went to a club for the first time in my life last night.
Must admit I was thrown off by the aggression of the girls who approach nonstop, a couple of them were pushy and rude when I rejected them which was a vibe killer.
Anyway the reason I went is because on Kitten's IG they posted a cutie named Bambi who is smoking.
Found her and got three dances for $120.
She then told me a fully nude dance in a room is $300 for 15 minutes and then said "it's a little bit extra for extra things" on top of that.
My question for all you club connoisseurs is what will the $300 dance likely get me?
Will it just be her grinding nude on my clothes or do most at least do BJs / HJs at that price point?
Seems like she could end up being more expensive than premium providers, if that's the case I'd rather take my money to TNA and avoid disappointment.
Just wanted to get some input from you more experienced guys about the mileage I should be expecting in clubs.
Thanks in advance.
-
03-31-23 09:51 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 444Guesses
Sugars does not have close to the volume of customers That a club like Pandoras has. If you were customers mean, if you were opportunity to make money. That would be my best guess. Place is also kind of trashy. I am not expecting five star accommodations but with an exception to the bathrooms, old centerfolds was a nicer place.
Originally Posted by HeyBb
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 01:45 #4841Regular Member

Posts: 15Sugars
Why is sugars less appealing?
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 23:55 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 168Have an at?
Originally Posted by TeninchBeast
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 21:49 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 198From what I heard (from another stripper) was she was drinking too much, and despite numerous warnings by management, would still be at work drunk. I only experienced her a couple times there, and she seemed fine to me.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 21:34 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 444Nope
She didn't trash the place that I ever saw. She was rather vague and diplomatic when the subject came up.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-23 18:47 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 262Rio is back at Kittens
Rio is back at kittens and her BBBJ and riding skills are as hot as ever.










Reply With Quote






