Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 230 of 553 FirstFirst ... 130 180 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 280 330 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4851
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    How much time do you get for the BBBJ+cfs? Seems like it would need to be more than 3 songs?
    From my experience the price is to completion, however I don't last more than 3 songs LOL.

    Keep in mind, the level of attractiveness is significantly less in day shift than at night, if you don't mind the mid thirties and up (way up sometimes) with less desirable bodies, you will have fun. You pay a premium for the hot baristas at night shift.

    Now, I've had fun both at night and day shift, I just have different expectations, sometimes I've been surprised with a handy from a hotty at night, but that's becoming less frequent.

    I also never do rooms at night, your wallet will suffer and you might not get what you want. Day shift is pretty much guaranteed FS if I get a 15 minute room.

  2. #4850
    How much time do you get for the BBBJ+cfs? Seems like it would need to be more than 3 songs?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Go to Pandoras in the morning or early afternoon. The first time I went in, last month, I went in with 220 dollars and got a BBBJ and FS for 200 dollars. There was no arguing about services available or cost.

  3. #4849
    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading that Kittens supposedly has a dress code? What is it?
    No hats allowed inside.

  4. #4848
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    Quote Originally Posted by Datits  [View Original Post]
    I recall reading that Kittens supposedly has a dress code? What is it?
    Couldn't tell you.

    I was already out doing errands, got bored, saw their IG post and went in a Nike sweat suit.

    Made for a very comfortable lap dance.

  5. #4847

    Kittens Dress Code

    I recall reading that Kittens supposedly has a dress code? What is it?

  6. #4846

    Cities and Counties DO HAVE THE AUTHORIY to issue business licenses

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeDogg206  [View Original Post]
    The business license is thru WA state it's for "entertainers. " Whichever club they dance at, will need to reflect on that license so if they change clubs, they need to tell the state to update their shit so they can begin dancing there. Cities have nothing to do with clubs other than a place for communities to attend and complain about. The clubs themselves may do background checks if they feel sketched out by you, but other than dropping your top and bottom and spinning around, pretty much everyone's hired.
    Sorry, Smoke, but you're mistaken. I worked in municipal government for 20 years, and I know what I'm talking about. Go into any of the local cities' websites and you'll find "how to obtain a business license. " and which types of businesses require them. There is a state website that lists business licenses, but it merely repeats the licenses that have been furnished to them by the individual cities.

    A county will issue an "entertainers" business license where a strip club (and any other business) is located in an unincorporated area. Presently, the only club in the region so situated is Dreamgirls at Fox's, which is in Parkland, an unincorporated area in Pierce County. A previous example is the long-since-closed Honey's in Everett (in the unincorporated part of Everett); its licenses were issued by Snohomish County.

  7. #4845

    FS in Clubs

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Went to a club for the first time in my life last night.

    Must admit I was thrown off by the aggression of the girls who approach nonstop, a couple of them were pushy and rude when I rejected them which was a vibe killer.

    Anyway the reason I went is because on Kitten's IG they posted a cutie named Bambi who is smoking.

    Found her and got three dances for $120.

    She then told me a fully nude dance in a room is $300 for 15 minutes and then said "it's a little bit extra for extra things" on top of that.

    My question for all you club connoisseurs is what will the $300 dance likely get me?

    Will it just be her grinding nude on my clothes or do most at least do BJs / HJs at that price point?

    Seems like she could end up being more expensive than premium providers, if that's the case I'd rather take my money to TNA and avoid disappointment.

    Just wanted to get some input from you more experienced guys about the mileage I should be expecting in clubs.

    Thanks in advance.
    Go to Pandoras in the morning or early afternoon. The first time I went in, last month, I went in with 220 dollars and got a BBBJ and FS for 200 dollars. There was no arguing about services available or cost.

  8. #4844
    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    If Lola wants to get a business license to dance at Deja Vu, Lake city, that's governed by the city of Lake Forest Park. Should be a similar procedure as with the city of Seattle. It will do a background check as part of that. I know one dancer who applied recently but didn't get hired, despite being told at her audition that she would be, pending a background check. Maybe something showed up that the club didn't like.

    If Lola has anything questionable in her background that would show up on a background check, that may deny her employment at DV-LFP.

    Many years ago, I knew a dancer who applied there and got denied for the simple reason that when the club Googled her phone number, several links to escort ads showed up. Maybe not such a concern these days.
    The business license is thru WA state it's for "entertainers. " Whichever club they dance at, will need to reflect on that license so if they change clubs, they need to tell the state to update their shit so they can begin dancing there. Cities have nothing to do with clubs other than a place for communities to attend and complain about. The clubs themselves may do background checks if they feel sketched out by you, but other than dropping your top and bottom and spinning around, pretty much everyone's hired.

  9. #4843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Going rate for FS in clubs?

    Went to a club for the first time in my life last night.

    Must admit I was thrown off by the aggression of the girls who approach nonstop, a couple of them were pushy and rude when I rejected them which was a vibe killer.

    Anyway the reason I went is because on Kitten's IG they posted a cutie named Bambi who is smoking.

    Found her and got three dances for $120.

    She then told me a fully nude dance in a room is $300 for 15 minutes and then said "it's a little bit extra for extra things" on top of that.

    My question for all you club connoisseurs is what will the $300 dance likely get me?

    Will it just be her grinding nude on my clothes or do most at least do BJs / HJs at that price point?

    Seems like she could end up being more expensive than premium providers, if that's the case I'd rather take my money to TNA and avoid disappointment.

    Just wanted to get some input from you more experienced guys about the mileage I should be expecting in clubs.

    Thanks in advance.

  10. #4842

    Guesses

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBb  [View Original Post]
    Why is sugars less appealing?
    Sugars does not have close to the volume of customers That a club like Pandoras has. If you were customers mean, if you were opportunity to make money. That would be my best guess. Place is also kind of trashy. I am not expecting five star accommodations but with an exception to the bathrooms, old centerfolds was a nicer place.

  11. #4841
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Sugars

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Subject change. It's going to hurt my joy seeking nog.

    Why can't Lola go back to pandoras? Rumor has it there was never a reason. There's always a reason. She seemed more bummed than usual. We need her somewhere else sugars is getting less appealing. If I lose my atfs game over. Even you Corona lime.
    Why is sugars less appealing?

  12. #4840
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Rio is back at kittens and her BBBJ and riding skills are as hot as ever.
    Have an at?

  13. #4839
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I'm a bit of a fan and I would have caught on. Hence why I was asking this thread. I didn't see any of that though. Can anyone else confirm?
    From what I heard (from another stripper) was she was drinking too much, and despite numerous warnings by management, would still be at work drunk. I only experienced her a couple times there, and she seemed fine to me.

  14. #4838

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I'm a bit of a fan and I would have caught on. Hence why I was asking this thread. I didn't see any of that though. Can anyone else confirm?
    She didn't trash the place that I ever saw. She was rather vague and diplomatic when the subject came up.

  15. #4837

    Rio is back at Kittens

    Rio is back at kittens and her BBBJ and riding skills are as hot as ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape