Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 581 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 37325
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLvr69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this brunette. I've seen her post several weeks now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/612849337559

    Thank you.
    I have reached out several times over the last couple of months including tonight right after she posted with zero replies. I saw someone had reviewed her but I can't find the post.

  2. #28624
    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Anyone on Facebook start to see "Friends Suggestions" turn out to be ladies you have seen? I am thinking it was from back when I was dumb enough to use my real number. I had one escort request to connect on Linkedin haha. I thought it was funnier that she had a Linkedin Page.

    Stay Safe.
    Happened to me when I first got started with the hobby, using my real number LOL! It's actually helpful for when I lose contact with a favorite, though.

  3. #28623

    Crimson

    Everything that has been about Crimson is true. Best deal going and great experience. Easy going gilf that is up to par with everything you see in her porn videos.

  4. #28622

    Sally

    Just saw Sally. I was worried because I wasn't in the mood but I've been waiting to see her and she was available so I decided to pull the trigger. So glad I did. She's amazing. Body wise she reminds me of Dakota but no monkey and I think Sally is prettier. They were both dancers and move like it. Great tease and great ride and back shot and honestly even though it was all covered the BJ was amazing. Highly recommend Sally for those that haven't yet done so, will try to keep her as a regular.

  5. #28621

    New Brunette

    Has anyone sampled this brunette. I've seen her post several weeks now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...l/612849337559

    Thank you.

  6. #28620

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    My friend Kacey is looking for some new friends to play with. I have her digits so if you want to find out what she is all about, just hmu in my PMs. If you have her digits just hit her up.

    Stay safe.
    She also does car dates. Currently looking for some right now.

  7. #28619

    Facebook

    Anyone on Facebook start to see "Friends Suggestions" turn out to be ladies you have seen? I am thinking it was from back when I was dumb enough to use my real number. I had one escort request to connect on Linkedin haha. I thought it was funnier that she had a Linkedin Page.

    Stay Safe.

  8. #28618

    Clara Red

    Made the trip to the area to see if the hype was real and she is everything previously mentioned and more. Definitely the best experience I've ever had especially when meeting for the first time. She never watched the clock. Her performance definitely set the bar for what should be expected from providers. 10/10.

  9. #28617
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Greek upcharge?
    Never an up charge for anything with her. With me this last time SHE asked me if I was going to "fuck my tight ass good".

    Her videos are Not acting. At all. It's truly how she is.

  10. #28616
    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow mongers,

    My friend Kacey is looking for some new friends to play with. I have her digits so if you want to find out what she is all about, just hmu in my PMs. If you have her digits just hit her up.

    Stay safe.
    FYI she still needs to pay for her room today.

  11. #28615
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? Greek upcharge?
    YMMV but on my first visit she allowed it for no upcharge, but let her know beforehand so she can prepare.

  12. #28614
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Had a return visit last night. She was fresh out the shower in a thong only. Won't go into details other than what you see in her videos is absolutely what you can request and get in person. Giving her a 9. 5 out of ten. If rating only on attitude / cleanliness / performance? 10/10.
    What was the damage? Greek upcharge?

  13. #28613
    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her link?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...nessy/55259040

  14. #28612

    Hennesey

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Definitely sexy but she has that monkey riding her back hard. She's a bit pricey in my opinion also she'll let you go bare if you happen to forget a trash bag.
    Anyone have her link?

  15. #28611

    Kacey

    Hey fellow mongers,

    My friend Kacey is looking for some new friends to play with. I have her digits so if you want to find out what she is all about, just hmu in my PMs. If you have her digits just hit her up.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape