Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 577 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 627 677 1077 1577 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 37323
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28683
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenderoni  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT.
    If she's real, she's going to be very popular LOL. But definitely looks like a pipe dream.

  2. #28682

    Curious too

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950

    Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.
    Looks TGTBT.

  3. #28681

    Cee

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125194950

    Any information on this one? Said. 6 for 15 minutes of her time but is located at the Marriott in Scotts addition. I am skeptical of the location. She has another post in Chesapeake but I'm reluctant unless someone has already seen her here especially at this location.

  4. #28680

  5. #28679

    Amen Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerMan804  [View Original Post]
    Why? If there are a few things I've learned in my extensive mongering career is that a junkie will say and do anything with no remorse and they all lie like it's breathing for them. This argument is dominating the board for no reason. Every hoe has the capacity to screw someone over so you should be cautious of all of them you see.

    "If you trustin hoes, you a fool!" - project pat.
    I have learned that the hard way. The only two times that I've been ripped off is with hoes that I had seen before and I let my guard down. So I have learned to treat every visit like it's the first one. And realize that as you said so well lying is like breathing for them.

    Remember "we don't love you hoes". Snoop Dogg.

  6. #28678

    Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Saw her roomate, similar rates. Pretty sure you might overpay if you txt her from the Eros number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125107637
    Both look good. What part of town are they in? Southside I'm guessing?

  7. #28677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.
    Dude ok your good. Never said I believe what he said. I take what he said for what it is. His experience then decide what you want to do. I will not post again on this subject. Good luck be safe.

  8. #28676

    Arguing over hoes?

    Why? If there are a few things I've learned in my extensive mongering career is that a junkie will say and do anything with no remorse and they all lie like it's breathing for them. This argument is dominating the board for no reason. Every hoe has the capacity to screw someone over so you should be cautious of all of them you see.

    "If you trustin hoes, you a fool!" - project pat.

  9. #28675

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman74  [View Original Post]
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.
    I tend to agree, now if he would've said she ghosted him or she was just hard to get a hold of then I'd agree but she never had bad reviews or refusal of services reported on this board. Ijs, it sounds kind of weird to me.

  10. #28674
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if you were offended. My point I guess was lost. My question to you is why are you on here if you don't believe what other mongers say? You take his review for what it his. Her view plays no part in this. And yes I don't believe anything any provider tells me. Again whether it happened or not really doesn't matter. Again my bad if I offended your relationship with Staxx. Be safe.
    You sound dumb. You say whether it happened or not doesn't matter but at the same time you believe all mongers. Make it make sense! Regardless of if they're telling the truth you believe mongers that you've never met over a provider you've probably had plenty of interactions with. Again, make it make sense. I'm making my judgement based off my personal interactions with Staxx and the many good reviews she has vs a guy who claims something that has literally not happened to anyone else in here that has seen her. You may like being fed bullshit but I don't and when I see it I will call it every time.

  11. #28673

    Roomate

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her yet. From your post I am assuming you have?
    Saw her roomate, similar rates. Pretty sure you might overpay if you txt her from the Eros number.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/125107637

  12. #28672
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristol123  [View Original Post]
    I apologize ahead of time but I am still on the search for Monique newest number or if she is even still in the game. Side note if anyone has foxy number and is willing to share would be awesome as well. Stay safe and good luck gents.
    I e heard from Monique a few times over the last year but she was so out of it I couldn't set a visit. Hadn't been able to get ahold of her in a few months. She pretty much dropped off the radar after her son beat her near death. Hope she is doing good.

  13. #28671

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Jade? Been conversing, she wants an STD test for BB. Seems almost more like a sugar baby?

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7273706.htm?cat=1
    Did you ever see her? Has anyone seen her?

  14. #28670

    You Saw Her?

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    There is 2 girls there. Escortalligator material, 150 qv with timer. How much she wants to charge you for bb?
    I haven't seen her yet. From your post I am assuming you have?

  15. #28669
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Lola been around for a pretty long time. Lola is real and I think I saw her at least 3 or 4 years ago. I don't think I liked her because I never went back. Think there was a odor if you know what I'm saying. This ad looks like her but I can't remember if I've seen her ad lately. Be cautious but the provider I saw was safe and nice body but just not for me. Goodluck Be safe.
    I've been around the scene for awhile, and while I've never seen her (the pics definitely seemed TGTBT), I can attest that the pictures she posts are old. At least 10 years old, if not older. She may be attractive, but not like the pictures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape