Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 41288
-
04-05-23 10:43 #30263Senior Member

Posts: 628Why
Guys, this girl has 10 years worth of shitty reports, a lot of no-shows and even when she shows up for work, she's objectively terrible. If she ghosted you, she did you a favor. I can see a newb going for her; but how does someone whose been around as long as you make that mistake.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 10:25 #30262Senior Member

Posts: 118Kim
Hey LB. I had a similar experience. You are more patient than I. I waited 20 minutes, then bailed. Like you, I really like her look. I'm a glutton for punishment, so I may still try again.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-23 02:37 #30261Senior Member

Posts: 690Southside Kim. Another Ghost For Mongers To Avoid
I tried to see this Southside Kim 2 times, was ghosted by her both times!
I know that a provider may overbook or have a guy stay longer than expected. I know and expect that. Yep, I am flexible enough to wait up to 50 minutes beyond the set time!
Not much of a description in her ad, but I liked her pics so what the heck I set up a dream. Got there and waited and waited. Then 30 minutes later some bs about her roomie had not left, asked me to wait a little longer. I waited a total of 90 minutes and left.
No, I did not text anger at her, even though I was pissed. I wanted to feel my cock in her, so I told her another time.
She texted me last night, said how sorry and blah blah. Jr has been in need of fun so he made me against my better judgement, drive over to see her.
Got there, she said with and she would give me the room number. I waited 20 minutes, then got a text she was ready. But I got no number!! Where in the heck is she? I cannot knock on every door asking if she a provider waiting for me. So I texted and texted, but was ghosted. Waited a total of 50 minutes and left. I did not want any excuses, so I blocked her number.
Mongers. You have been warned, avoid Southside Kim!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/956228040624
-
04-04-23 22:23 #30260Senior Member

Posts: 316Don't't do it
She wants a deposit. Yoù know how that will go.
Originally Posted by PapaCorn
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 22:18 #30259Senior Member

Posts: 316In my experience something like this is not a big deal as long as you show up clean and respectful. In fact this is a good sign that she will show you more attention since it looks like she's had to deal with a lot of unwashed unwashed or rude mongers. That being said your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 22:15 #30258Senior Member

Posts: 316She's pretty good in the headache dept. Not real tight but gets into it. No obvious candy signs and not the cutest. But you could do far, far worse, and no gps attitude or rates.
Originally Posted by JaxSinVille
[View Original Post]
Total YMMV on the location, but I always go during daytime.
-
04-04-23 21:55 #30257Senior Member

Posts: 119I agree LaxMan
She def was on something and her speech was slightly impaired. And I agree about her puffy limbs.
Originally Posted by LaxMan11
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 19:36 #30256Senior Member

Posts: 29Not what I have experience but I guess you been around long enough to know which once are which then. I am just saying it been a lot of try and error in my experience with them.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 19:28 #30255Regular Member

Posts: 22Interesting.
Asians are my favorite. I don't even really get so picky about their looks as long as they don't smell bad and don't give off a 100% vibe of "this guy is gross please get him the fuck away from me. " I just texted two different Asian ads and got the same response: 1. 4 hh, 2. Fh, 3. VIP. I responded VIP (just curious) and response was that involved "shower, 69, BBBJ, nuru, daty, etc. " Setting aside that 3. Is probably too pricey for someone operating out of the Motel 6 on Baymeadows, do you think you'll actually get the services advertised if you go VIP. Like I said, I like Asians and I have a birthday coming up in May and I wouldn't mind treating myself if I know I'm getting value. 1 hr with a girl who even approximated someone in the ad offering the services laid out in VIP description given to me might actually be worth it. But as you said, in reality most are extremely picky. I don't want to fork over that kind of cash or even be in the room about to do it if I am not able to get a VIP treatment, ya know? Any insight there?
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 18:57 #30254Senior Member

Posts: 67Vee's puffy limbs
While I agree with previous reports of Vee's excellent oral talents and upbeat demeanor. I have to warn about signs of heavy drug use. Over the past month I've seen her skin covered in "spider bites" and her arms and legs swelling up like balloons. Just understand what your walking into if your expecting a fresh faced cutie like her pics show.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 16:26 #30253Senior Member

Posts: 559Never been scammed!
I've seen 6-8 of the Asian girls over the last couple years. I've never been asked a deposit, or a gift card. Have always did the deed and gotten relief from a headache.
Originally Posted by Otakuofjax
[View Original Post]
Now that being said: it's says in the add the girl pictured is not what you get, but I've only once walked away because of her looks. The services stated are also not what you will get. 90% of them will only give a covered BJ and covered FS. Very few will let you kiss the kitty and many are only 1 position. They are very careful and very clean. Most stay at the Motel 6 on Baymeadows.
-
04-04-23 16:22 #30252Regular Member

Posts: 7Any intel on this one?
Saw this one on Tryst today, and had not seen before (I spend more time on Orlando ads).
Any intel good / bad here would be appreciated. A search didn't turn up anything.
https://tryst.link/escort/augustanna
Play well!
-
04-04-23 15:54 #30251Banned Member

Posts: 48I've been exchanging texts with her for the past couple of weeks. And was promised a video after a 30 rose donation. Haven't got the video but she did drop me a few pics. She's super cute and if the head game is on-point, she may have to pop my incall cherry.
Originally Posted by Ttmft
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 14:37 #30250Senior Member

Posts: 253Asian Ads
Always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
I have gone to a couple of meetups, but never participated. The phone number your texting is a handler of some type. There can be multiple phone numbers for the same girl. Most of them are not close to the pictures. If your into Asians, you might be ok. They do not understand much English so getting what you really want is tough. I always try to negotiate the donation through text but a lot of them say ask the girl. I usually just say I have to go get the money from the car and disappear. Don't park anywhere close to that door and do a walk through the hallways so they cannot track you easily.
One that was cute enough, I did get undressed, but then the complaining started so I got dressed and grabbed my donation and left. Had a few complaint texts there after but ignored them.
-
04-04-23 13:48 #30249Senior Member

Posts: 119One of the better providers in Jax
Just had a session with Vee.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/559466079408
Very sweet, good comms, ok incall (but no longer at the Roof that is Rouge). I think she's pretty but taste is subjective.
I will say, that she delivers an excellent BBBJ! No gag reflex and she's proud of that fact! She is upbeat and cute. One of the better choices in Jax IMHO.
Was a seamless transaction. 1/2 hour incall was $.5










Reply With Quote






