Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 41299
-
04-04-23 01:15 #30244Senior Member

Posts: 29It usually a gift card scam or cash app, venmo scam. Some are just for message parlor thought.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 23:56 #30243Senior Member

Posts: 1170About my review
If you look up her name, you'd find her review. Not a good experience at all! Avoid! Not even worth the price of admission! SMH.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike
[View Original Post]
Phuck her disclaimer! She has some nerves!
-
04-03-23 23:36 #30242Senior Member

Posts: 536Question
So what is this about??
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 23:25 #30241Senior Member

Posts: 58Looks great but.
Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of her ad?
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
Disclaimer: If you're trying to see me just to post about it on your little review sites with the rest of your weird buddies don't contact me. I like to build personal relationships with my clients, and find it disrespectful the way you talk about these Women. That being said just because you "heard" someone get a deal doesn't mean text me asking for a deal. You will be blocked. Yes I ask for age and race if that offend you don't text me. Yes I verify If you can't do that don't text me. If you can't text me with respect you will be blocked. If you don't like my prices move along don't respond with a disrespectful text. More ladies on this site to see!! If you text me saying you rather do it without a condom because your penis can't stay up don't text me cause why would you want to go unprotected anyway. I treat you with respect and that's how I would like for you to treat me. Watch how you text me if you can't be a mature gentleman I do not want to provide you with my service. Hope to hear from you.
Pics look great. But I'm probably out unless I can find a review elsewhere that says her service is 5 star.
-
04-03-23 21:50 #30240Senior Member

Posts: 90In-calls?
Thanks bro, it appears she does not do in calls, can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by MrGee1984
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 21:19 #30239Senior Member

Posts: 29Question
Has anyone tried Bubbles recently? Is she a safe go to? I am intrigued and want to try her out. Any help would be appreciated. Is she really that ugly?
-
04-03-23 19:48 #30238Senior Member

Posts: 359Asian ads
Has anyone tried the Asian ads where you call a number and meet up with a girl? Is it legit? Safe? Is it a business or like a call center that routes a girl to you? Thanks.
-
04-03-23 19:40 #30237Senior Member

Posts: 51Any info on Octavia?
-
04-03-23 18:17 #30236Senior Member

Posts: 51Here ya go
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/884801643976
Originally Posted by LevNubhin
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:34 #30235Senior Member

Posts: 766Juicy
May not be everyones taste, especially if you're not a plump chaser. But has anyone seen here? She seems to travel between Jax and Orlando.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...tfish/54751264
-
04-03-23 16:33 #30234Senior Member

Posts: 554Intel
Anyone have any Intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/081221406969
-
04-03-23 15:57 #30233Senior Member

Posts: 82Haven't seen Chloe in a few months but she is solid and drama free.
Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 15:20 #30232Senior Member

Posts: 90Link
Got a link to her?
Originally Posted by JnBell307
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:56 #30231Senior Member

Posts: 536Jenn
There's only one way to find out bro. Ask her. Hopefully she says yes then poundcake her mfkn asshole into submission. Then pm me damage and details.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:02 #30230Senior Member

Posts: 50Riverside Rachel
I was a regular for over a year. Awesome dream every time and was punctual. I got ghosted like many of you for the past couple of months. However, was able to dream of her this past week. She was 30 min delayed from our set time but she pulled thru and all went excellent. So here's the scoop, she's pre-occupied with a lot of personal shit (brother, mother, money, etc issue). If you challenge her she will shut down or lose it on you. You either tolerate the delays or move on. She said she plans to stay UTR and not post and will keep it to just a few select friends after all this blows over.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
So if you have not seen her, your success rate is very low. If you are on her good list, then I think it will smooth out soon.











Reply With Quote





