Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 1737 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30243

    About my review

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of her ad?

    Disclaimer: If you're trying to see me just to post about it on your little review sites with the rest of your weird buddies don't contact me. I like to build personal relationships with my clients, and find it disrespectful the way you talk about these Women. That being said just because you "heard" someone get a deal doesn't mean text me asking for a deal. You will be blocked. Yes I ask for age and race if that offend you don't text me. Yes I verify If you can't do that don't text me. If you can't text me with respect you will be blocked. If you don't like my prices move along don't respond with a disrespectful text. More ladies on this site to see!! If you text me saying you rather do it without a condom because your penis can't stay up don't text me cause why would you want to go unprotected anyway. I treat you with respect and that's how I would like for you to treat me. Watch how you text me if you can't be a mature gentleman I do not want to provide you with my service. Hope to hear from you.

    Pics look great. But I'm probably out unless I can find a review elsewhere that says her service is 5 star.
    If you look up her name, you'd find her review. Not a good experience at all! Avoid! Not even worth the price of admission! SMH.

    Phuck her disclaimer! She has some nerves!

  2. #30242

    Question

    So what is this about??

  3. #30241

    Looks great but.

    Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of her ad?

    Disclaimer: If you're trying to see me just to post about it on your little review sites with the rest of your weird buddies don't contact me. I like to build personal relationships with my clients, and find it disrespectful the way you talk about these Women. That being said just because you "heard" someone get a deal doesn't mean text me asking for a deal. You will be blocked. Yes I ask for age and race if that offend you don't text me. Yes I verify If you can't do that don't text me. If you can't text me with respect you will be blocked. If you don't like my prices move along don't respond with a disrespectful text. More ladies on this site to see!! If you text me saying you rather do it without a condom because your penis can't stay up don't text me cause why would you want to go unprotected anyway. I treat you with respect and that's how I would like for you to treat me. Watch how you text me if you can't be a mature gentleman I do not want to provide you with my service. Hope to hear from you.

    Pics look great. But I'm probably out unless I can find a review elsewhere that says her service is 5 star.

  4. #30240

    In-calls?

    Thanks bro, it appears she does not do in calls, can anyone confirm?


  5. #30239

    Question

    Has anyone tried Bubbles recently? Is she a safe go to? I am intrigued and want to try her out. Any help would be appreciated. Is she really that ugly?

  6. #30238

    Asian ads

    Has anyone tried the Asian ads where you call a number and meet up with a girl? Is it legit? Safe? Is it a business or like a call center that routes a girl to you? Thanks.

  7. #30237

  8. #30236

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/884801643976

  9. #30235

    Juicy

    May not be everyones taste, especially if you're not a plump chaser. But has anyone seen here? She seems to travel between Jax and Orlando.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...tfish/54751264

  10. #30234

    Intel

    Anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/081221406969

  11. #30233
    Haven't seen Chloe in a few months but she is solid and drama free.

  12. #30232

    Link

    Got a link to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a big booty Jenn girl got ass for days! It should be against the law to send on something that big the girl can take a pounding. You'll love the view from the back she's laid back and fun treat her right fellas. Dm for her number.

  13. #30231

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    If she took it up the ass I would go broke on her.
    There's only one way to find out bro. Ask her. Hopefully she says yes then poundcake her mfkn asshole into submission. Then pm me damage and details.

  14. #30230

    Riverside Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    She's done this to me 3 times in the last year and a half. Why do I keep seeing her? Mostly her location works very well for me, but there's also so little to choose from in Jax who offer the type of experience you get from her (even at higher prices). So I get really frustrated when it happens, then vow to never contact her again, only to text her a month later because there's just so little to choose from.
    I was a regular for over a year. Awesome dream every time and was punctual. I got ghosted like many of you for the past couple of months. However, was able to dream of her this past week. She was 30 min delayed from our set time but she pulled thru and all went excellent. So here's the scoop, she's pre-occupied with a lot of personal shit (brother, mother, money, etc issue). If you challenge her she will shut down or lose it on you. You either tolerate the delays or move on. She said she plans to stay UTR and not post and will keep it to just a few select friends after all this blows over.

    So if you have not seen her, your success rate is very low. If you are on her good list, then I think it will smooth out soon.

  15. #30229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayce8  [View Original Post]
    Search for Moe, she offers Greek.
    Her butthole is crazy blown out, but I'm kinda into that. She will take anything and everything up that shithole, don't think she can feel anything so I like to stretch it for her. Shitty location tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape