Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 737 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 787 837 1237 1737 ... LastLast
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 41286
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30246

    Mongering in Jax now is a waste of time. I'm gonna retire and take a break

    Had 2 skanks piss me off this morning. Skank number 1 is Butterfly Jen. Drove 30 minutes to the Westside by sonora to see Butterfly Jen, when I got there, coms went dark. Everything was fine until I got there. I arrived at the house and tried to call the skank, it said the number is no longer in service. Do not see Butterfly Jen, She will waste your time. Do not reward bad behavior mongers. Let these skanks starve for all I care.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/butterfly-jenavailable-now/849614206543
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmze1ote3mwm4njhknthjm2ixn2qwztq0ytrhzjc2mzgyntm5nzu.jpg.jpeg‎  

  2. #30245

    Bubbles. You Decide for Yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSinVille  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Bubbles recently? Is she a safe go to? I am intrigued and want to try her out. Any help would be appreciated. Is she really that ugly?
    I do not think Bubbles is close to attractive, but that is only my opinion, my belief. You need to remember, in this hobby mongers have many different tastes or opinions. A provider than I find extremely unattractive may actually excite some other monger. The only real common threads that we mongers really agree upon is about a provider's skills, smells, and general behavior (such as ghosting us or stealing, robbing, etc).

    Ok, with that being said, Bubbles does not excite me at all. Yes, I have seen her a couple of times years ago. Would I see her now? I am actually in a drought re go to girls, but even in my current drought I would not go see her. Why? I am not attracted to her and it is not worth my time or effort to go see her. But that is just my general opinion. However, she has decent skills, actually much better than some of the attractive girls on stg. And she does not smell. She also does not have a history of ghosting. Has handlers, but never heard of anyone robbed for going to see her. Plus her prices are at the low end, and one can negotiate them so much lower! No noticeable spider bites and also no noticeable teeth. Her menu is very open, and she has no problem taking a monger bare. Her location was not the best, actually the 2 times I saw her she was at a hotel I always try to avoid. So there you are, for a low price you can get some fair skills of whatever you want to enjoy, plus there are a lot of other providers that are much much less attractive, old, smelly, etc. Still, I am not attracted enough to go and see her, but one could do far worse than her. So given those facts, you decide for yourself if you want to see her.

  3. #30244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jk1739  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the Asian ads where you call a number and meet up with a girl? Is it legit? Safe? Is it a business or like a call center that routes a girl to you? Thanks.
    It usually a gift card scam or cash app, venmo scam. Some are just for message parlor thought.

  4. #30243

    About my review

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnpikeMike  [View Original Post]
    Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of her ad?

    Disclaimer: If you're trying to see me just to post about it on your little review sites with the rest of your weird buddies don't contact me. I like to build personal relationships with my clients, and find it disrespectful the way you talk about these Women. That being said just because you "heard" someone get a deal doesn't mean text me asking for a deal. You will be blocked. Yes I ask for age and race if that offend you don't text me. Yes I verify If you can't do that don't text me. If you can't text me with respect you will be blocked. If you don't like my prices move along don't respond with a disrespectful text. More ladies on this site to see!! If you text me saying you rather do it without a condom because your penis can't stay up don't text me cause why would you want to go unprotected anyway. I treat you with respect and that's how I would like for you to treat me. Watch how you text me if you can't be a mature gentleman I do not want to provide you with my service. Hope to hear from you.

    Pics look great. But I'm probably out unless I can find a review elsewhere that says her service is 5 star.
    If you look up her name, you'd find her review. Not a good experience at all! Avoid! Not even worth the price of admission! SMH.

    Phuck her disclaimer! She has some nerves!

  5. #30242

    Question

    So what is this about??

  6. #30241

    Looks great but.

    Did you read the disclaimer at the bottom of her ad?

    Disclaimer: If you're trying to see me just to post about it on your little review sites with the rest of your weird buddies don't contact me. I like to build personal relationships with my clients, and find it disrespectful the way you talk about these Women. That being said just because you "heard" someone get a deal doesn't mean text me asking for a deal. You will be blocked. Yes I ask for age and race if that offend you don't text me. Yes I verify If you can't do that don't text me. If you can't text me with respect you will be blocked. If you don't like my prices move along don't respond with a disrespectful text. More ladies on this site to see!! If you text me saying you rather do it without a condom because your penis can't stay up don't text me cause why would you want to go unprotected anyway. I treat you with respect and that's how I would like for you to treat me. Watch how you text me if you can't be a mature gentleman I do not want to provide you with my service. Hope to hear from you.

    Pics look great. But I'm probably out unless I can find a review elsewhere that says her service is 5 star.

  7. #30240

    In-calls?

    Thanks bro, it appears she does not do in calls, can anyone confirm?


  8. #30239

    Question

    Has anyone tried Bubbles recently? Is she a safe go to? I am intrigued and want to try her out. Any help would be appreciated. Is she really that ugly?

  9. #30238

    Asian ads

    Has anyone tried the Asian ads where you call a number and meet up with a girl? Is it legit? Safe? Is it a business or like a call center that routes a girl to you? Thanks.

  10. #30237

  11. #30236

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Got a link to her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/884801643976

  12. #30235

    Juicy

    May not be everyones taste, especially if you're not a plump chaser. But has anyone seen here? She seems to travel between Jax and Orlando.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/g...tfish/54751264

  13. #30234

    Intel

    Anyone have any Intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/081221406969

  14. #30233
    Haven't seen Chloe in a few months but she is solid and drama free.

  15. #30232

    Link

    Got a link to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a big booty Jenn girl got ass for days! It should be against the law to send on something that big the girl can take a pounding. You'll love the view from the back she's laid back and fun treat her right fellas. Dm for her number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape