Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 1008 1508 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16941

    Madonna

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, is this lady referring to herself as piper the piper that is reviewed on this board?

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124794045
    Her name was Madonna. She was also friends with nasty Nikki, who is no longer with us. RIP young lady.

    Here's one of her old phone numbers. You can do some research and see what else you can find.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4439526360
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0148.jpeg‎  

  2. #16940

    Not Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, is this lady referring to herself as piper the piper that is reviewed on this board?

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124794045
    No this isn't the Piper we knew and loved from several years ago. This gal used to call herself Madonna, but she's changed her name several times in the last six months which is usually a bad sign. Proceed with caution!

    Search this thread for Madonna.

    T. J.

  3. #16939

    Can confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    If you are new to the hobby, just remember don't ever trust any photos from Asian girl ads. Those are either scams, or women in their 40's. You might be able to find a nicer one in NOVA area but I highly doubt that too.
    If you're looking for young ACS providers, don't come to Northern Virginia. At best, you'll get a decent-looking MILF who hopefully won't send you out the door before time is up. Or you could draw Granny and get rushed out the door after you pop or try to pop. There's one MILF ACS provider in Springfield who's developed a very good reputation, but she's currently out of the area.

    My suggestion to the newbie whose post you quoted: RTFF, then TOFTT and post a report in the forum on your findings. You'll provide useful intelligence to your fellow mongers and build up "board cred," making it easier to get answers to your future questions.

  4. #16938

    Come on man

    Quote Originally Posted by Phynix069  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802
    If you are new to the hobby, just remember don't ever trust any photos from Asian girl ads. Those are either scams, or women in their 40's. You might be able to find a nicer one in NOVA area but I highly doubt that too.

  5. #16937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Phynix069  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802
    Fake pictures. Only thing you can be certain is that whomever they have is no where near as pretty as in the ads. She will be female and asian and that's is about it.

  6. #16936

    Any info on these two?

    Will be in town tonight and was wondering if there is any info on this post?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/204844886687

    Or.

    http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802

    Thanks.

  7. #16935
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yeah, you're right. It's Tori who used to be in Dundalk or maybe still is.

    Here's an older ad of hers from Sumo.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/26847931

    But yeah, years don't look like they've been kind. I think Tori Love had slightly better reviews but both are / were users, so who knows what you're getting. And it has been a minute since either of them were discussed.
    Tori Love hasn't been active for over a year now. Has a bf I hear. To bad, she was fun to fuck. Best BBBJ IMHO.

  8. #16934
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    So I played hooky yesterday and wound up having three dates and all were good.

    First I say Farrah who'd been reported on a couple weeks back. She hasn't advertised since 3/16 but I'd texted her and stayed in touch. She's tall, says 5'9" but I think she might be a bit taller. Thinner than the photos make you think. Cute, but you can tell the life is starting to take it's toll. She doesn't have marks yet, but I'm sure she uses. She had me get her a coffee and donut from the dunkin near where she's staying and then drive her and drop her about 5 minutes away after. 170 for SS Bare fun. She was fun but I probably won't repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120540712.

    Next I saw Ella in Arlington, yeah a good drive but I was off and having fun. She's very small and petite, like 5' even. Clean and no signs of use. She visits from Ohio and likes the Arlington area. Her rate is 300, but fully open menu, bare fun included. Had a good time, but at that rate won't repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/124316658.

    Last, on my way back, Bree, formally of millersville, formally of curtis bay, not Bri formally of crofton, hit me up. Hadn't seen her since she had her baby and said why not. 140 for the normal fully open menu. She's looking pretty good these days and I had a good time. I'll see her again I'm sure.

    So three cream pies in one day and I was worn out LOL. Enjoy!
    I'm sure Ella appreciated the extra benji.

  9. #16933

    Visiting Baltimore Tomorrow

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802

  10. #16932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryceman  [View Original Post]
    That's not Tori Love.
    Ah, yeah, you're right. It's Tori who used to be in Dundalk or maybe still is.

    Here's an older ad of hers from Sumo.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/26847931

    But yeah, years don't look like they've been kind. I think Tori Love had slightly better reviews but both are / were users, so who knows what you're getting. And it has been a minute since either of them were discussed.

  11. #16931
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    Hi, is this lady referring to herself as piper the piper that is reviewed on this board?

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124794045
    This is not the Piper who used to work with Molly 4 to 5 years back.

  12. #16930

    Piper?

    Hi, is this lady referring to herself as piper the piper that is reviewed on this board?

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124794045

  13. #16929
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Second one is Tori Love, or is using her pictures. I'm guessing it's likely her since the photos look even rougher than the last time she advertised. She has loads of reviews, and loads of mileage.

    If you look up the IG on the third one, she has a "delete at 10k followers" headline. Those are usually fakes, which is what the pics would suggest, too.
    That's not Tori Love.

  14. #16928
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Second one is Tori Love, or is using her pictures. I'm guessing it's likely her since the photos look even rougher than the last time she advertised. She has loads of reviews, and loads of mileage.

    If you look up the IG on the third one, she has a "delete at 10k followers" headline. Those are usually fakes, which is what the pics would suggest, too.
    Thanks man, I'll check her reviews.

  15. #16927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    # 2

    Second one is Tori Love, or is using her pictures. I'm guessing it's likely her since the photos look even rougher than the last time she advertised. She has loads of reviews, and loads of mileage.

    If you look up the IG on the third one, she has a "delete at 10k followers" headline. Those are usually fakes, which is what the pics would suggest, too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape