Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 24538
-
04-04-23 09:02 #16933Regular Member

Posts: 18Any info on these two?
Will be in town tonight and was wondering if there is any info on this post?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/204844886687
Or.
http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802
Thanks.
-
04-04-23 08:10 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 50Tori Love hasn't been active for over a year now. Has a bf I hear. To bad, she was fun to fuck. Best BBBJ IMHO.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-23 03:17 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 216I'm sure Ella appreciated the extra benji.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 23:21 #16930Regular Member

Posts: 18Visiting Baltimore Tomorrow
Does anyone have any info on this one?
http://adultsearch.com/us/maryland/b...scorts/3080802
-
04-03-23 17:55 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 586Ah, yeah, you're right. It's Tori who used to be in Dundalk or maybe still is.
Originally Posted by Bryceman
[View Original Post]
Here's an older ad of hers from Sumo.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/26847931
But yeah, years don't look like they've been kind. I think Tori Love had slightly better reviews but both are / were users, so who knows what you're getting. And it has been a minute since either of them were discussed.
-
04-03-23 16:55 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 1626This is not the Piper who used to work with Molly 4 to 5 years back.
Originally Posted by LordCeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 16:47 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 128Piper?
Hi, is this lady referring to herself as piper the piper that is reviewed on this board?
Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124794045
-
04-03-23 14:22 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 50That's not Tori Love.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 10:48 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks man, I'll check her reviews.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 10:42 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 586# 2
Second one is Tori Love, or is using her pictures. I'm guessing it's likely her since the photos look even rougher than the last time she advertised. She has loads of reviews, and loads of mileage.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
If you look up the IG on the third one, she has a "delete at 10k followers" headline. Those are usually fakes, which is what the pics would suggest, too.
-
04-03-23 10:39 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 347Has anyone seen any of these? Might see one later but don't know which.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124776367
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/124770671
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...552/7252690780
-
04-03-23 01:21 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 134WOW 170 For a SS. You guys are f-ing crazy LOL smh.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 00:16 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 811Before each session.
Drink a small can of pineapple juice before a round. Also lift weights. Deadlifts, squats, flat bench, incline bench, leg press they increase testosterone the most. Walk every day for at least 1/2 hour. Also diet is important. Plenty of protein and vegetables. I am 59 will be 60 this year. I can still get 2 pops in a hour. If I spread out the time I can do 3 pops in a day. 8 hours of restful sleep helps.
Originally Posted by Chico
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 21:25 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 6023 pops
Yeah Shock55, 3 pops. What's your secret? Please share. I'm 60, so maybe nothing will help, but I'm willing to try whatever doctor, diet, supplements, or prescriptions you recommend.
Originally Posted by MarcusGoinsBig
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Chico.
-
04-02-23 19:36 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 223I Could Care Less What You Think!
Buster, I could absolutely care less what you think LOL. You do your thing and I'll do mine!
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





