LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16914

    3 Times Fun Friday

    So I played hooky yesterday and wound up having three dates and all were good.

    First I say Farrah who'd been reported on a couple weeks back. She hasn't advertised since 3/16 but I'd texted her and stayed in touch. She's tall, says 5'9" but I think she might be a bit taller. Thinner than the photos make you think. Cute, but you can tell the life is starting to take it's toll. She doesn't have marks yet, but I'm sure she uses. She had me get her a coffee and donut from the dunkin near where she's staying and then drive her and drop her about 5 minutes away after. 170 for SS Bare fun. She was fun but I probably won't repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/120540712.

    Next I saw Ella in Arlington, yeah a good drive but I was off and having fun. She's very small and petite, like 5' even. Clean and no signs of use. She visits from Ohio and likes the Arlington area. Her rate is 300, but fully open menu, bare fun included. Had a good time, but at that rate won't repeat. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/124316658.

    Last, on my way back, Bree, formally of millersville, formally of curtis bay, not Bri formally of crofton, hit me up. Hadn't seen her since she had her baby and said why not. 140 for the normal fully open menu. She's looking pretty good these days and I had a good time. I'll see her again I'm sure.

    So three cream pies in one day and I was worn out LOL. Enjoy!

  2. #16913

    Me Too!

    As long as it's not night, those requests sound like security procedures.

    I used to see here about 5-7 years ago when her body was tight as a drum.

    I saw her about 15 times but slowly stopped seeing her after I moved my missions to non-hotels.

    Happy Hunting & Sessions!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LordCeo  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. She's a little weird on first encounter but I've been blowing her back out for about 2 years now.

  3. #16912
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Go right ahead and keep posting about yourself. Not at all suspicious even when we can see your post history. Guessing you don't have many takers hence the numerous post promoting you. Hmmmm.
    I posted a very similar post and it got deleted by the mod. I'm not sure why but it is what it is. I'm just glad someone else caught on to Kira and checked the post history.

  4. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...a/794113228534

    Attempted to have a dream with this one. I'm not surprised nobody really reviews this one so much. Going off the few reviews I decided to hit this one up. Comms were great. No delay. She called once I asked for the address claiming she needs to hear who I am before she sends the address. Ok sure whatever. So she asked my age, where I'm coming from, and if I'm LE. Woop woop get the addy go up. She's at the Ramada in Catonsville (been there before) so I think it's easy peasy. I arrive and she says to wait 3 minutes (was really 8) and calls. She asks me to park in the back so she can see what I'm driving in to make sure it's me (red flag to me) and I tell her that I'm on the side by the autozone. She proceeds to tell me she doesn't like to play games and that I need to "park near the pool so we can see you. " I said "who is we" (I know I heard "we" right) and she says that she said "I" need to see you. At that point I don't feel comfortable about it and tell her I'm not comfortable with this. Before I could even finish that sentence she hung up on me. Issa shame. Really wanted to see them titties. I don't recommend unless you're willing to do everything she says. Be safe fellas.
    She's legit. She's a little weird on first encounter but I've been blowing her back out for about 2 years now.

  5. #16910

    Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Go right ahead and keep posting about yourself. Not at all suspicious even when we can see your post history. Guessing you don't have many takers hence the numerous post promoting you. Hmmmm.
    LOL that shit is funny.

  6. #16909

    Visitor

    Going to be visiting in may. I'm interested in spinner type fun. Who would you recommend for a visitor? Going to be staying in federal hill area.

  7. #16908

    Hi Kira

    Quote Originally Posted by GioDude  [View Original Post]
    I seen her right before she headed to Washington area going to see her again I had a great time, she's just extra cautious, but great head skills and super flexible like can pretzel her definitely a bbw but very clean and nicer hotel. She's independent she explained that's why she's so careful. Give it a shot.
    Go right ahead and keep posting about yourself. Not at all suspicious even when we can see your post history. Guessing you don't have many takers hence the numerous post promoting you. Hmmmm.

  8. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneYanda  [View Original Post]
    I went to see the asian girl that was just reviewed, it's definitely not the girl in the photo. I was sent to an older lady probably 45+ years old at first that looked nothing like the girl in the photo, I left saying you're not the girl on the photo. After I left the person on the phone texted asking me if I wanted to see the girl in the photo (I made it clear before I went in that I wanted to see the girl in the photo but whatever), I went to a different room and this girl looked very slightly similar to the girl in the photo but it was still definitely not her. This girl was probably around 30, cute face, pudgy stomach, no ass, small boobs. Service was decent, but I will not repeat.

    Those photos posted below are probably random people, neither of the 2 girls I saw were any of the 2 photos that are posted below. I think they just find a photo that looks like the girl that's working.
    Ok. Yah thanks for the real update. I was highly doubtful those pics were 160 hr lassies. But I have to ask. Did the second one you were sent to (pudgy no ass) have Kung Fu grip? . that's a nice feature if so. Not sure if it would motivate me to visit, but it might.

  9. #16906
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  10. #16905

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Liz out whitemarsh. Easy setup and good comms all the way there. Actually gave up room number before arriving. Once inside she looks like her pics. She is very talkative had to push things along. Started with a great bbj with some deep throating while she sitting on her vibrator getting herself off. Then bent her over slid my joystick inside her balloon knot and railed for a few minutes in every position until blasted batter all over her ass. She really get into it will repeat in a pinch. Reviews are spot on. Damage 100 hh. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/123650500
    The first time I met her, she was talking about how the guy before me had a little Johnson, and she needed something more satisfying. As I was pushing her cervix around I said, is this what you're looking for?

    When she is super high, it's hard to keep her focused. I prefer her when she's not hitting the pipe. She's always been very friendly when I visit. Never been rushed.

  11. #16904
    I went to see the asian girl that was just reviewed, it's definitely not the girl in the photo. I was sent to an older lady probably 45+ years old at first that looked nothing like the girl in the photo, I left saying you're not the girl on the photo. After I left the person on the phone texted asking me if I wanted to see the girl in the photo (I made it clear before I went in that I wanted to see the girl in the photo but whatever), I went to a different room and this girl looked very slightly similar to the girl in the photo but it was still definitely not her. This girl was probably around 30, cute face, pudgy stomach, no ass, small boobs. Service was decent, but I will not repeat.

    Those photos posted below are probably random people, neither of the 2 girls I saw were any of the 2 photos that are posted below. I think they just find a photo that looks like the girl that's working.

  12. #16903

    Liz

    I recently saw Liz out whitemarsh. Easy setup and good comms all the way there. Actually gave up room number before arriving. Once inside she looks like her pics. She is very talkative had to push things along. Started with a great bbj with some deep throating while she sitting on her vibrator getting herself off. Then bent her over slid my joystick inside her balloon knot and railed for a few minutes in every position until blasted batter all over her ass. She really get into it will repeat in a pinch. Reviews are spot on. Damage 100 hh. Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/123650500

  13. #16902
    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    You are correct the picture was not the girl in the ad but the picture that I posted was the actual girl that I saw. Because when I call the ad ask them about baits switching and I wanted a picture of the actual girl I was going to see because apparently they have three girls that switch. But if you want to see the one that I saw when you called the number text her back the picture that I posted and that is the girl that you will get. I asked the girl how can I see her every time and that's what she told me to do. They also offered doubles. Which I will partake in shortly.
    I texted them today and they sent me one more girl's pic as below in addition to what you already posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎  

  14. #16901
    You are correct the picture was not the girl in the ad but the picture that I posted was the actual girl that I saw. Because when I call the ad ask them about baits switching and I wanted a picture of the actual girl I was going to see because apparently they have three girls that switch. But if you want to see the one that I saw when you called the number text her back the picture that I posted and that is the girl that you will get. I asked the girl how can I see her every time and that's what she told me to do. They also offered doubles. Which I will partake in shortly.

  15. #16900

    Reviews say it's not her

    Quote Originally Posted by PitMan187  [View Original Post]
    I took a chance and called a Asian provider today. And they sent me back a picture of the young lady that I was going to see. I wasn't disappointed let me tell you. The performance was excellent I can't complain. The head was okay. But I'm more of a Catman. And her cat was tighter than I expected bottomed out pretty quick. But her shit had that Kung Fu grip. I held back as long as I could gave her about a good 20 minutes she complains lately but still performed. After work she cleaned me up and sent me about my way. During my stay I found out that she will be here for at least a month. Catch her while you can 571-518-0810 light screening process she did ask me my race. I'm black and that wasn't a problem.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5180810-367647

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape