Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,346 to 9,360 of 37624
-
04-04-23 00:23 #28279Senior Member

Posts: 184Ferndale too? Saigon Spa is right there and I've never heard of any LEO trouble there.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 22:23 #28278Senior Member

Posts: 214Madison heights
Madison heights has a yearly sting that they do. I swear once a year it's on the news that they did a sting and caught like 30 people. I live in Ferndale and even I wouldn't mess around here.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 21:07 #28277Regular Member

Posts: 12I remember them
I remember them, just haven't heard of anything in a while.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 20:36 #28276Senior Member

Posts: 929MH, ferndale, warren, troy
You missed 3 years of posts, news reports, stings, and busts.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:22 #28275Senior Member

Posts: 306Link
The link is in her ad. However, Chrome flagged it as a suspicious site so just schedule her via text like she also says you can do in the ad.
Site hosted in Sweden here's the link if you dare:
Kalayakay. Se.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 16:31 #28274Senior Member

Posts: 379High presence of LEO. Same with Warren.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:33 #28273Senior Member

Posts: 379Cuddle Comfort
Spot on.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
I've also had instances where I dished out $2-300 for nothing. And sometimes only $100 for a wonderful time.
It takes a lot of time and effort and $$$ to find the right ones.
I am willing to trade info only if you can provide decent info in return via DMs. Senior members only.
-
04-03-23 13:20 #28272Senior Member

Posts: 145KK Royal Oak
In her ad she says that can schedule though her website. Do have a link to that site?
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:45 #28271Senior Member

Posts: 107http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6380126#post6380126.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 11:11 #28270Regular Member

Posts: 12Just out of curiosity, why avoid MH, Troy, Ferndale? Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 10:11 #28269Senior Member

Posts: 161Day spa
Is that the one south of 696 by the oil change place?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 08:38 #28268Senior Member

Posts: 435Seven Day Spa
I keep hearing conflicting gossip about this place and about Anna. Does anybody have any additional Intel.
-
04-02-23 23:16 #28267Senior Member

Posts: 863How is she these days been about a year since I last saw her.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 20:15 #28266Senior Member

Posts: 826KK aka kkkk in Royal Oak
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/123599063 In my opinion she is overpriced but here's her link. She is out of Royal Oak.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 17:14 #28265Senior Member

Posts: 846Same
Same girl, banging body.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
Remember the triad.
FS, Hot, Good massage. You can pick 2.













Reply With Quote




