High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28010

    Re: Kim in downtown Rochester

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904  [View Original Post]
    Hey there, there was some talk a while back regarding Kim's in downtown Rochester.

    Never could get a clear answer on if more services are offered.

    Does anyone have some input?
    Used to see Kim quite regularly for massages over the course of 6 months. She is strictly legit. Only stopped because I got too busy with work. If you're looking for a top quality massage to help with pain issues, Kim is the one to go to. If you're looking for more, best look elsewhere.

  2. #28009

    Downriver Nuru

    I just drove 19 hours straight from Florida and I needed some relief. I visited the nuru lady because I hadn't seen her in a while. She has an improved hydro massage set up so I tried it out. I stripped down and got in the pool and she did so as well. She showered my body with the warm jet spray. It felt great as she hosed down my ass and balls. Then she scrubbed me up. Soon she was sliding her naked body up and down my back side. After a few minutes, I flipped. My tool was sticking straight up and she slid all over me. My dick made several passes between her tits. She started stroking me and said we should go to the shower. She led me there by my dick. She washed me off in the shower and I told her I wanted a BJ. She dropped down and for a moment, my balls were in her eyes and my dick was on her forehead. She finished me off in style. My back still was sore but everything else was fine. I gave her $180 and she was happy.

  3. #28008

    Kk

    Search this thread for "Royal" and you'll see a good bit about KK. Good luck next week. S.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoobLover  [View Original Post]
    I booked an appointment with KK for next week. No search results using her full name and KK is not enough to get results in the search so, anyone that has seen her care to let me know if she is worth $200? Send me a PM if you want but please let me know how it went. Thanks, I will post up a review after I see her.

  4. #28007

    Kk

    I booked an appointment with KK for next week. No search results using her full name and KK is not enough to get results in the search so, anyone that has seen her care to let me know if she is worth $200? Send me a PM if you want but please let me know how it went. Thanks, I will post up a review after I see her.

  5. #28006

    General Report

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Did somebody make you a mod?

    A2

  6. #28005

    Day spa

    Quote Originally Posted by DTownMick  [View Original Post]
    Haven't stopped by there in a few months but last time there was one girl, probably in their 40's, and a five at best. If I recall it was 70 to the house with an additional $. 5 for a full service massage. They have claimed for a long time that they have "new girls" but it's was always the same girl and for some reason the other girl (s) were never there or available. There was always some excuse as to why the other girl (s) weren't available.

    I'd be really interested to hear if anyone has had any other / better experiences there.
    I went back in July. $70 house fee, tall pretty attractive girl in her late 20's gave me a decent massage. On the flip she went for HE, I stopped and told her "I want everythn". She said theres someone else for it and to wait 15 minutes; 30 minutes later came this attractive girl in her late 20's but pretty short. Freshly showered, red lingerie. I lasted 30 secs. $2 Benjamins.

  7. #28004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 365

    On line.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Multiple.

    Yeah, not using VZN. Tried all tricks I could think of: wi-fi on, wi-fi off, different browsers, re-boot devices, cellular only, wi-fi only, blah-blah.

    And it's ONLY STG. Seems I can monger away any site I choose, as long as it's not STG. So I say WTF?
    You need ghetto service. I got cricket and I've never had a problem. I guess they expect us cheap lowlifes to be hanging out here. LOL. 😝.

  8. #28003

    Delete or remove your VERIZON VPN in Settings.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Multiple.

    Yeah, not using VZN. Tried all tricks I could think of: wi-fi on, wi-fi off, different browsers, re-boot devices, cellular only, wi-fi only, blah-blah.

    And it's ONLY STG. Seems I can monger away any site I choose, as long as it's not STG. So I say WTF?
    Hey Guys,

    Former Genius Bar Guy.

    Delete the VPN in your settings. If you have an iPhone you can find it within Setting / General / VPN and delete or turn off anything you feel shouldn't be turned on. That what's more than likely preventing access to websites. Schools and Business use it all the time and when I was working with the big fruit company, we found out the cellular companies were adding security features in the phone to protect their networks.

  9. #28002
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Multiple.

    Yeah, not using VZN. Tried all tricks I could think of: wi-fi on, wi-fi off, different browsers, re-boot devices, cellular only, wi-fi only, blah-blah.

    And it's ONLY STG. Seems I can monger away any site I choose, as long as it's not STG. So I say WTF?
    Okay, that's odd. That seems like a local issue. Trying different browsers eliminates a lot of likely causes. If you were on a desktop or laptop PC, I'd suggest checking your DNS servers and update them to use Google's, but I have no clue how to do that on a phone.

  10. #28001

    Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageLvr124  [View Original Post]
    Any info on day spa? Is there FS available here? Price, how girls look etc. Thanks in advance.
    Haven't stopped by there in a few months but last time there was one girl, probably in their 40's, and a five at best. If I recall it was 70 to the house with an additional $. 5 for a full service massage. They have claimed for a long time that they have "new girls" but it's was always the same girl and for some reason the other girl (s) were never there or available. There was always some excuse as to why the other girl (s) weren't available.

    I'd be really interested to hear if anyone has had any other / better experiences there.

  11. #28000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    I texted and theres a VIP service for 2. 60, do. You think its. Worth it?
    No. In fact save 20 and do half hour.

    FYI it's the same girl from FH.

  12. #27999
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Multiple.

    Yeah, not using VZN. Tried all tricks I could think of: wi-fi on, wi-fi off, different browsers, re-boot devices, cellular only, wi-fi only, blah-blah.

    And it's ONLY STG. Seems I can monger away any site I choose, as long as it's not STG. So I say WTF?
    Try downloading the app. See if that works.

  13. #27998

    Van dyke day spa

    Any info on day spa? Is there FS available here? Price, how girls look etc. Thanks in advance.

  14. #27997

    STG NoBueno

    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Sure. Stop using Verizon.
    Multiple.

    Yeah, not using VZN. Tried all tricks I could think of: wi-fi on, wi-fi off, different browsers, re-boot devices, cellular only, wi-fi only, blah-blah.

    And it's ONLY STG. Seems I can monger away any site I choose, as long as it's not STG. So I say WTF?

  15. #27996

    VIP Serive

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...-/296770072884

    Very good body, one hour was only $160. It was only her in the room. She has moved to a hotel in Troy.

    I reached out and quickly scheduled an appointment. Got there and texted, she sent the room number. Walked in and handed her the fee for one hour, got naked and on the bed. Off came her dress, she straddles my back and give a half assed back rub. Then starts rubbing her whole body, up and down mine. We start playing around, no fiv. I did not ask about dining options. I did give her a great massage. For 40 more a BBBJ, otherwise covered. I am not a BJ guy so did not pay the extra. Then to the act. You can fold her up any way you want but you tay on top. Blew my load and left $160 total damage. I would repeat but I really need a good massage.
    I texted and theres a VIP service for 2. 60, do. You think its. Worth it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape