Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,331 to 9,345 of 37356
-
04-03-23 21:07 #28026Regular Member

Posts: 12I remember them
I remember them, just haven't heard of anything in a while.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 20:36 #28025Senior Member

Posts: 929MH, ferndale, warren, troy
You missed 3 years of posts, news reports, stings, and busts.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 17:22 #28024Senior Member

Posts: 306Link
The link is in her ad. However, Chrome flagged it as a suspicious site so just schedule her via text like she also says you can do in the ad.
Site hosted in Sweden here's the link if you dare:
Kalayakay. Se.
Originally Posted by Shoeless1951
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 16:31 #28023Senior Member

Posts: 379High presence of LEO. Same with Warren.
Originally Posted by Saith
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 13:33 #28022Senior Member

Posts: 379Cuddle Comfort
Spot on.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
I've also had instances where I dished out $2-300 for nothing. And sometimes only $100 for a wonderful time.
It takes a lot of time and effort and $$$ to find the right ones.
I am willing to trade info only if you can provide decent info in return via DMs. Senior members only.
-
04-03-23 13:20 #28021Senior Member

Posts: 145KK Royal Oak
In her ad she says that can schedule though her website. Do have a link to that site?
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 12:45 #28020Senior Member

Posts: 107http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6380126#post6380126.
Originally Posted by BigBoobLover
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 11:11 #28019Regular Member

Posts: 12Just out of curiosity, why avoid MH, Troy, Ferndale? Did I miss something?
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 10:11 #28018Senior Member

Posts: 161Day spa
Is that the one south of 696 by the oil change place?
Originally Posted by DTownMick
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-23 08:38 #28017Senior Member

Posts: 435Seven Day Spa
I keep hearing conflicting gossip about this place and about Anna. Does anybody have any additional Intel.
-
04-02-23 23:16 #28016Senior Member

Posts: 861How is she these days been about a year since I last saw her.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 20:15 #28015Senior Member

Posts: 826KK aka kkkk in Royal Oak
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/123599063 In my opinion she is overpriced but here's her link. She is out of Royal Oak.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy904
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 17:14 #28014Senior Member

Posts: 846Same
Same girl, banging body.
Originally Posted by HiPhi
[View Original Post]
Remember the triad.
FS, Hot, Good massage. You can pick 2.
-
04-02-23 17:12 #28013Senior Member

Posts: 846I guess each his own
Yeah, no issues, quiet corner. I guess we all take risks here so, I thought it was worth it.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 16:45 #28012Senior Member

Posts: 846Hell no
I pounded her pussy for 160 bucks. If there was a decent massage then maybe.
Originally Posted by Riya9338
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





