Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 582 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for this review. I was planning on seeing her Sat after reading DonnnyBravo say she was "very hot & good to go", but I'm going to pass now. This just go's to show once again, one man's treasure is another man's trash.
    Wow is right. Like they say YMMV.

    Thanks Barnes for the review.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  2. #6007

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Thanks so much for this review. I was planning on seeing her Sat after reading DonnnyBravo say she was "very hot & good to go", but I'm going to pass now. This just go's to show once again, one man's treasure is another man's trash.

  3. #6006

    Little G From East Haven

    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos —not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 941778C7-6E10-418D-8509-1515AD36BC50.jpg‎  

  4. #6005

    Roger that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Something of interest was posted in CT; General Topics: General Reports: #2134.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...510&viewfull=1#post6389510.
    I guess it never hurts to have a safety check! Much oblige brother.

  5. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Got to get her into a room otherwise she just does cardates. She is good to go. Very hott. Fun even with cardate but likely better in a room.

    Just text her "up for cardate now" she responds quicker to her ad number with that. She answers a little faster with her other number that you'll get once you see her.
    Appreciate the advice, going to set up something soon.

  6. #6003

    Lilg little G

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out to her a few times, no response. She only does car dates correct? I don't even know where in that area I'd feel comfortable enough for that. Any tips cause I'd def like to set something up with her. Thanks.
    Got to get her into a room otherwise she just does cardates. She is good to go. Very hott. Fun even with cardate but likely better in a room.

    Just text her "up for cardate now" she responds quicker to her ad number with that. She answers a little faster with her other number that you'll get once you see her.

  7. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.
    Tried to reach out to her a few times, no response. She only does car dates correct? I don't even know where in that area I'd feel comfortable enough for that. Any tips cause I'd def like to set something up with her. Thanks.

  8. #6001

  9. #6000

    Brenda aka Pretty Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa179  [View Original Post]
    She may be taking a break or a vacation as both of my recent phone calls went directly to voice mail. Looks like her work phone was turned off.
    She has another phone. ! She always answers for me! She loves cock! Won't stop until you fill her up!

  10. #5999
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.

  11. #5998

  12. #5997

    Kristine

    She said she's staying at the econo today. These are some pics she sent, big titties but fatty if your type.

    Anyone recommend anyone with even bigger tits, the more gigantic the better?

    Can trade some info if some people have any Utr's or good big titty hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    She sometimes tag teams with a TS, She uses that tiny basement room also. Went down there, there was an issue with the plumbing, the floor was all wet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55EF416C-FAB9-4453-BA85-B289D1C20EBF.jpeg‎   554707D5-F36D-4D7F-BE7E-E3AD34404F42.jpeg‎   4997D0B8-32F1-46D6-BC30-32456FFE78D2.jpeg‎   BB8B12AA-EA27-4897-99CA-80F1CB4E3621.jpeg‎  

  13. #5996

    Kristine

    Quote Originally Posted by Tc1985  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Kristine after this review. Can confirm she hosts in the basement of a private home in Hamden. The location seemed ok. Over text she was very friendly and as mentioned by TwinSnow she promised me the world and was saying how she wants regulars etc.

    She is 47, she is cheap as she has definitely been hit by a few of the branches on the ugly tree, but at least her tits DD's. Unfortunately that's where the fun stops. I paid for hhr and the entire time she was on her phone texting organizing the next punter. Long story short, I get rushed out after 10 minutes with blue balls and as I walk out I literally bump into what I assume is the next punter waiting at the backdoor of the house / entrance to the basement. She's definitely lost a regular from me. I guess your YMMV, but I would certainly avoid.

    After she pulled that shit I texted her from another burner phone and fucked with her for a bit. She can definitely be low balled to SW prices. So if you decide to take a punt I highly recommend you do that. Happy punting.
    She sometimes tag teams with a TS, She uses that tiny basement room also. Went down there, there was an issue with the plumbing, the floor was all wet.

  14. #5995
    Quote Originally Posted by Tc1985  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Kristine after this review. Can confirm she hosts in the basement of a private home in Hamden. The location seemed ok. Over text she was very friendly and as mentioned by TwinSnow she promised me the world and was saying how she wants regulars etc.

    She is 47, she is cheap as she has definitely been hit by a few of the branches on the ugly tree, but at least her tits DD's. Unfortunately that's where the fun stops. I paid for hhr and the entire time she was on her phone texting organizing the next punter. Long story short, I get rushed out after 10 minutes with blue balls and as I walk out I literally bump into what I assume is the next punter waiting at the backdoor of the house / entrance to the basement. She's definitely lost a regular from me. I guess your YMMV, but I would certainly avoid.

    After she pulled that shit I texted her from another burner phone and fucked with her for a bit. She can definitely be low balled to SW prices. So if you decide to take a punt I highly recommend you do that. Happy punting.
    Sorry to hear that. I was at least able to get one nut out before she starting telling me to finish up. In hindsight, even for the cheap price it wasnt worth it just on the location. Hard to get off in a small dark / dank basement with a tiny bed. The decor and lighting reminded me of some buffalo bill shit LOL!

    It's just rough out there right now with terrible providers.

  15. #5994

    Lj Luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarred  [View Original Post]
    Totally agree with DonnyB. Saw her Friday just because I had nothing better to do with my free time. She was a solid 'OKAY". Value was there 1. 3. zero for thirddy ticks. Ass is soft and mushy in a very nice way, she's thin. Just past spinner status. Evidence of bad habits but nothing crazy. Good time for the value, but her NH location is a no-go after dark.
    Something of interest was posted in CT; General Topics: General Reports: #2134.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...510&viewfull=1#post6389510.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape