Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 582 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 8726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6011

    Little g. Another fantastic review

    I'm lying.

    Pulled the plug in this last night after seeing several good reviews. Boy oh boy are those reviews wrong. Parked sort of in her driveway. Out in the open. She came to the car. Took donation for a qv (100). Asks if she can smoke in the car. Sure, why not. She smoked a cigarette and then pulls out her crack pipe and smoked that. This went in for about 20 minutes. We jump into the back set, she sets an alarm for 15 minutes. Then starts texting and calling dealers. Schedules a drop and the guy said he's right around the corner. She then changes her alarm to 10 minutes and starts with a BBJ. A few minutes later I ask to tap it doggy style and she said sure, but you've got 20 seconds left.

    That's when her dealer pulled up and she just got out.

    What an absolutely miserable experience. Didn't get to finish. Got ripped off. She's high as a kite and will certainly put the order in while with you. Worst clock watcher I've ever seen.

    She's a sloppy mess. I hate to say it but this is one reason I stick to the AMPs.

    Prior to posting this I saw the recent similar comments. It's all true. I'd stay away at all costs.

  2. #6010
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Ok this makes much more sense than the idea that a perfectly hot young girl like that is doing car dates instead of being on Tryst / Eros. If it sounds TGTBT it likely is.

  3. #6009

    Little G Problem from the Past

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Check out posts 5330 and 5359 and other posts from August 2022. One of the posters reported finding some interesting and troublesome creatures on him and her after seeing her and posted photos for evidence. His original post with the pictures has disappered but I clearly remember it. I'm sure others on here will remember it. If you read the posts related to the encounter you will know what the creatures are even without pictures. Whenever she advertises I can't get those pictures out of my mind.

  4. #6008
    Quote Originally Posted by Socom1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks so much for this review. I was planning on seeing her Sat after reading DonnnyBravo say she was "very hot & good to go", but I'm going to pass now. This just go's to show once again, one man's treasure is another man's trash.
    Wow is right. Like they say YMMV.

    Thanks Barnes for the review.

    Stay safe,

    PA.

  5. #6007

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnes75  [View Original Post]
    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Thanks so much for this review. I was planning on seeing her Sat after reading DonnnyBravo say she was "very hot & good to go", but I'm going to pass now. This just go's to show once again, one man's treasure is another man's trash.

  6. #6006

    Little G From East Haven

    Dear Fellow Mongers.

    I was eager to meet little G after seeing her very nice photos. I was finally able to connect with her last week and was looking forward to a stellar experience with a beautiful provider. Given the photos she posts, I'm sure many of us have salivated at the prospect of time with her. My time with her was disappointing, and she skeeved me out.

    Her arms are covered in marks, as was her chest. Get tits were saggy, consistent with her sick-appearance. Her teeth were stained from her apparent crack or meth addiction. She was dirty and unkempt. She brought me to her unnervingly public "private" spot with little regard for the lack of privacy. Performance was okay. And as soon as she finished, she was on the phone with her dealer.

    To her credit, she has a lean, 20-something build. But that's about it. The rest of the experience was a complete turn-off. Ultimately, in no way will you get the person in the photos —not even remotely.

    Barnes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 941778C7-6E10-418D-8509-1515AD36BC50.jpg‎  

  7. #6005

    Roger that.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Something of interest was posted in CT; General Topics: General Reports: #2134.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...510&viewfull=1#post6389510.
    I guess it never hurts to have a safety check! Much oblige brother.

  8. #6004
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Got to get her into a room otherwise she just does cardates. She is good to go. Very hott. Fun even with cardate but likely better in a room.

    Just text her "up for cardate now" she responds quicker to her ad number with that. She answers a little faster with her other number that you'll get once you see her.
    Appreciate the advice, going to set up something soon.

  9. #6003

    Lilg little G

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Tried to reach out to her a few times, no response. She only does car dates correct? I don't even know where in that area I'd feel comfortable enough for that. Any tips cause I'd def like to set something up with her. Thanks.
    Got to get her into a room otherwise she just does cardates. She is good to go. Very hott. Fun even with cardate but likely better in a room.

    Just text her "up for cardate now" she responds quicker to her ad number with that. She answers a little faster with her other number that you'll get once you see her.

  10. #6002
    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.
    Tried to reach out to her a few times, no response. She only does car dates correct? I don't even know where in that area I'd feel comfortable enough for that. Any tips cause I'd def like to set something up with her. Thanks.

  11. #6001

  12. #6000

    Brenda aka Pretty Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfa179  [View Original Post]
    She may be taking a break or a vacation as both of my recent phone calls went directly to voice mail. Looks like her work phone was turned off.
    She has another phone. ! She always answers for me! She loves cock! Won't stop until you fill her up!

  13. #5999
    Hire her! Little Gina, reviewed and good to go.

  14. #5998

  15. #5997

    Kristine

    She said she's staying at the econo today. These are some pics she sent, big titties but fatty if your type.

    Anyone recommend anyone with even bigger tits, the more gigantic the better?

    Can trade some info if some people have any Utr's or good big titty hoes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CtGuyForSafe  [View Original Post]
    She sometimes tag teams with a TS, She uses that tiny basement room also. Went down there, there was an issue with the plumbing, the floor was all wet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 55EF416C-FAB9-4453-BA85-B289D1C20EBF.jpeg‎   554707D5-F36D-4D7F-BE7E-E3AD34404F42.jpeg‎   4997D0B8-32F1-46D6-BC30-32456FFE78D2.jpeg‎   BB8B12AA-EA27-4897-99CA-80F1CB4E3621.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape