rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 356 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3637
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago inquiring about anyone visiting Tropical Touch recently. I booked a session with Ro tomorrow afternoon. Has anyone seen her specifically? She booked the basic hour massage and when I get there can discuss specials and add ons in person. Do the girls there wear an actual bikini if choose that option?
    To be honest, dreamed there, even if you don't opt for it, they'll put it on. The spicy add ons are just to lure you in pretty sure. Massages are mediocre. Not ever worth the time.

  2. #3636

    Sky

    LucasD;6394650]Just curious, is Sky an all Asian staff? Sure is!

  3. #3635

    Sky

    Yes, Sky is all Asian.

    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, is Sky an all Asian staff?

  4. #3634

    Tropical Touch

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    I posted a few days ago inquiring about anyone visiting Tropical Touch recently. I booked a session with Ro tomorrow afternoon. Has anyone seen her specifically? She booked the basic hour massage and when I get there can discuss specials and add ons in person. Do the girls there wear an actual bikini if choose that option?
    No bikini during my one visit there when they were located on Heatherdowns. I believe you're referring to the same place. I chose the bikini option but it was more short shorts and halter top. That was a one and done for me, way overpriced in my opinion. Please let us know about your experience.

  5. #3633

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam272  [View Original Post]
    Had to go find out for myself.

    Penny, Pink and Lilly. All 3 are.
    Just curious, is Sky an all Asian staff?

  6. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by SsnakeInc  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Penny and Pink. What does Lilly look like?
    Lilly was slim and petite but would go with Pink or Penny ahead of her. I went with the 4 hands with Lilly and Penny and was not disappointed. They both were alot of fun but Pink came in at the end and after meeting her I need to go back.

  7. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam272  [View Original Post]
    Had to go find out for myself.

    Penny, Pink and Lilly. All 3 are.
    I have seen Penny and Pink. What does Lilly look like?

  8. #3630
    Quote Originally Posted by Dam272  [View Original Post]
    Had to go find out for myself.

    Penny, Pink and Lilly. All 3 are.
    How's lily looking? There was a Nana there a couple weeks ago, I assume she's gone. Definitely easy in the eyes.

  9. #3629

    Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dam272  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current lineup at Sky?
    Had to go find out for myself.

    Penny, Pink and Lilly. All 3 are.

  10. #3628

    Sky lineup

    Anyone know the current lineup at Sky?

  11. #3627
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Summer reopening

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy96  [View Original Post]
    Message in Google said closed again due to lack of massage girls. Bummer, was hoping to try out.
    Reopening April 3rd now.

  12. #3626
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions on a AMP within an hour drive of Toledo that would be worth the trip? I am getting local AMP burn out and need a change of "staff".
    Take your pick in Jackson or Shiny in Ann Arbor would be the best I'm aware of. Battle Creek has a couple but that's really pushing the hour. There's one in Sandusky that's got reviews both good and not and one that's HJ only that I've heard is good for what it is. As always YMMV.

  13. #3625
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Summer closed

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Everything is available, just not sure if you'd want it. A little plump for my taste.
    Message in Google said closed again due to lack of massage girls. Bummer, was hoping to try out.

  14. #3624

    Tropical Touch. Ro

    I posted a few days ago inquiring about anyone visiting Tropical Touch recently. I booked a session with Ro tomorrow afternoon. Has anyone seen her specifically? She booked the basic hour massage and when I get there can discuss specials and add ons in person. Do the girls there wear an actual bikini if choose that option?

  15. #3623

    Quality Asian Sunday Visit

    Called ahead, both Apple and Koko were "on vacation".

    Saw Linda, she took instructions well. I prefer a hard, deep massage with oil.

    She teased very well, on the flip she allowed OTC roaming.

    Prostate massage was not offered.

    Post massage was incredibly relaxing. She concentrated on my hands and forearms. Best I've ever received.

    Will see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape