Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 356 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 5332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3622

    Re: Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy96  [View Original Post]
    Any update. Legit or extras available?
    Everything is available, just not sure if you'd want it. A little plump for my taste.

  2. #3621
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    I was driving past pat and dandy's earlier today. There's a new massage place right next door called summer spa. Has anyone been there? I'll probably check it out later in the week.
    Any update. Legit or extras available?

  3. #3620
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Tremaisville

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be closed. 2nd weekend in a row I drove by and sign was not lit, no cars in lot. Short lived for sure if it is in fact closed.
    Bummer. Single provider but very attentive when first opened. Nice rack with UTC roaming and an explosive finish!

  4. #3619
    Sassy96
    Guest

    Kellys

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo  [View Original Post]
    Saw this online, wondering if real or dated. Any help appreciated.

    Kellys Erotic and Sensual Nude Massage.

    https://www.yellowpages.com/maumee-o...sage-453931366
    Dated. Tried contacting several years back without success. Checked out address and couldn't locate.

  5. #3618

    Anyone have info

    Saw this online, wondering if real or dated. Any help appreciated.

    Kellys Erotic and Sensual Nude Massage.

    https://www.yellowpages.com/maumee-o...sage-453931366

  6. #3617

    SKY. Penny

    It had been a while so I asked for Penny. I remembered her being in a little bit better shape a year ago. She still was as fun and playful as I remember. I gave her the. 7/ 6 upfront. I got ready and we were off to the TS when she came back. She had her top down and the TS was a lot of fun as she made sure my junk was clean. She put me back in the room, left and came back naked. I love it. She seems to really enjoy her job. No massage. She laid down on the table and let me have my fun for a bit. Then she was on top. Kissed and licked my balls and shaft before CBJ. Rode me for a minute, standing K9 & mish, then I put her on her back for more mish. Asked her to CBJ and she went to town again. Finished me off sitting on top with my dick between her butt cheeks. It was great. Cleaned me up and laid next to me on the table for a minute. It had been about 35-40 minutes and the bell had been ringing so she starts in with only two girls, I will give you more time next time. (why not just give me 15-20 back whatever) Dressed me and walked me out the door. Think there was another guy hiding in mamasan's room.

    The other girl didn't pop in and say hi. Her name started with a p, I think. Penny said there was another girl coming next week. Penny is fun makes it enjoyable, although her age is starting to show a bit. Its a bit of a drive and I only pop in every few months. Other girls have been 50/50 so I will take Penny if I don't have any info on the other girls.

  7. #3616
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    If they are harassing the AMP's customers you know they are making complaints / giving reports to the police. Eventually, they will act on them.
    The only mystery here is what took so long. The location is a busy strip mall.

  8. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by PussPleaser1  [View Original Post]
    I was there yesterday and had Linda. Not that good of massage and agressive for tip. Won't repeat til the regular girls are back either. Also curious what staff at Dr's Office did.
    If they are harassing the AMP's customers you know they are making complaints / giving reports to the police. Eventually, they will act on them.

  9. #3614

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Huteh  [View Original Post]
    Went the other day and the first bad thing was the staff next door at the doctors office hassled me as I was walking into Quality. I didn't feel too good after that.

    Next, Coco is currently on vacation (Apple too). I got the "fill in" staff and had the absolute worst massage I've ever had. Literally spent the whole hour on rubbing the same spot on my back over and over. 3 days later and I'm still sore. I even mentioned that itnwas not feeling good and she didn't do anything to change. The whole experience was negative and I will only return if regular staff are working.
    I was there yesterday and had Linda. Not that good of massage and agressive for tip. Won't repeat til the regular girls are back either. Also curious what staff at Dr's Office did.

  10. #3613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 135

    Less than positive at Quality

    Went the other day and the first bad thing was the staff next door at the doctors office hassled me as I was walking into Quality. I didn't feel too good after that.

    Next, Coco is currently on vacation (Apple too). I got the "fill in" staff and had the absolute worst massage I've ever had. Literally spent the whole hour on rubbing the same spot on my back over and over. 3 days later and I'm still sore. I even mentioned that itnwas not feeling good and she didn't do anything to change. The whole experience was negative and I will only return if regular staff are working.

  11. #3612

    Tropical Touch

    Has anybody been to Tropical Touch recently? I know there's a few posts that they don't offer any extras, but I'm curious if the "bikini" massage they offer do they actually wear a bikini. Or just a crop top and leggings that they're wearing on the website.

  12. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions on a AMP within an hour drive of Toledo that would be worth the trip? I am getting local AMP burn out and need a change of "staff".
    Jackson, if you are in West Toledo it would be about an hour.

  13. #3610

    Toledo AMP Burn Out

    Does anyone have suggestions on a AMP within an hour drive of Toledo that would be worth the trip? I am getting local AMP burn out and need a change of "staff".

  14. #3609
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Why can't they put some effort into something that would really help?? It's disgusting these spas weren't hurting no one & were very safe!! UNLIKE our open boarders where who knows how many lbs of drugs come in by mules a day!!
    Honestly, I think its much more about money laundering than anything else. Probably drug money. Or who knows?

  15. #3608
    Quote Originally Posted by AsainLuv  [View Original Post]
    Not wanting to spook anyone, but this just happened on the other side of the state. The Yoastiator is hunting.

    https://www.wkbn.com/news/local-news...ded-in-valley/
    This is common at any time across the USA. Just ask Robert Kraft LOL. How he got off so light from the NFL is beyond me, oh wait, he is rich as hell that is how.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape