Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 5332
-
04-02-23 20:55 #3637Senior Member

Posts: 34To be honest, dreamed there, even if you don't opt for it, they'll put it on. The spicy add ons are just to lure you in pretty sure. Massages are mediocre. Not ever worth the time.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 18:44 #3636Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
LucasD;6394650]Just curious, is Sky an all Asian staff? Sure is!
-
04-02-23 16:25 #3635Senior Member

Posts: 77Sky
Yes, Sky is all Asian.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 13:51 #3634Senior Member

Posts: 199Tropical Touch
No bikini during my one visit there when they were located on Heatherdowns. I believe you're referring to the same place. I chose the bikini option but it was more short shorts and halter top. That was a one and done for me, way overpriced in my opinion. Please let us know about your experience.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 13:49 #3633Senior Member

Posts: 199Sky
Just curious, is Sky an all Asian staff?
Originally Posted by Dam272
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-23 06:14 #3632Senior Member

Posts: 29Lilly was slim and petite but would go with Pink or Penny ahead of her. I went with the 4 hands with Lilly and Penny and was not disappointed. They both were alot of fun but Pink came in at the end and after meeting her I need to go back.
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-23 20:48 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 216I have seen Penny and Pink. What does Lilly look like?
Originally Posted by Dam272
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 17:33 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 330How's lily looking? There was a Nana there a couple weeks ago, I assume she's gone. Definitely easy in the eyes.
Originally Posted by Dam272
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-23 08:26 #3629Senior Member

Posts: 29Answers
Had to go find out for myself.
Originally Posted by Dam272
[View Original Post]
Penny, Pink and Lilly. All 3 are.
-
03-30-23 13:30 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 29Sky lineup
Anyone know the current lineup at Sky?
-
03-29-23 21:53 #3627Sassy96Guest
Summer reopening
Reopening April 3rd now.
Originally Posted by Sassy96
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 21:16 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 115Take your pick in Jackson or Shiny in Ann Arbor would be the best I'm aware of. Battle Creek has a couple but that's really pushing the hour. There's one in Sandusky that's got reviews both good and not and one that's HJ only that I've heard is good for what it is. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Lumpanalyst
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 19:29 #3625Sassy96Guest
Summer closed
Message in Google said closed again due to lack of massage girls. Bummer, was hoping to try out.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-23 17:34 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 334Tropical Touch. Ro
I posted a few days ago inquiring about anyone visiting Tropical Touch recently. I booked a session with Ro tomorrow afternoon. Has anyone seen her specifically? She booked the basic hour massage and when I get there can discuss specials and add ons in person. Do the girls there wear an actual bikini if choose that option?
-
03-26-23 18:52 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 104Quality Asian Sunday Visit
Called ahead, both Apple and Koko were "on vacation".
Saw Linda, she took instructions well. I prefer a hard, deep massage with oil.
She teased very well, on the flip she allowed OTC roaming.
Prostate massage was not offered.
Post massage was incredibly relaxing. She concentrated on my hands and forearms. Best I've ever received.
Will see her again.












Reply With Quote




