Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 1239 1739 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30213

    MILF nickie

    Anyone pound caked this ass recently?? If so pm details about the menu and services.

  2. #30212

    Facts!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oshmalee  [View Original Post]
    If you see her back on STG please let me know. I will terminate the account. Least I can do.
    This was well said.

  3. #30211

    Stg

    If you see her back on STG please let me know. I will terminate the account. Least I can do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    I hate when these heifers act like we're so close that they can just ask me for money for general purpose (GP). As if I can just call them up and ask for puss and pay later! You know that is likely not going to happen; at least very rare. I had someone get into a jam as she was on her way back from Tallahassee. She texted, telling me about her situation and that she needed money. Of course, I ignored her azz, especially since she is a stickler about her money for services. I NEVER advance a girl anything, unless I don't expect to get it back--in service or the money itself. With them, just consider it gone, as with most people, but I digress!

    I especially hate when these beggars ask for money, particularly, when they are charging as much as your girl apparently does. There is a provider on STG (Sasha), who I communicate with via SM, who occasionallly ask for money for her room. Mind you, her qv is $120! And she is pretty adament about sticking to this price too! So, how is it that you can ask for so much, yet, don't have money to pay for your room. What makes matters worse is, I have never even met the heifer for a date! Gents, it's your money, but word of advice, stop it.

  4. #30210

    About heifers borrowing money

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonDoe7505  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/inarionjai

    I started dreaming of this chick a while ago and I eventually became her regular because I enjoyed her services and out of convenience. Recently, she asked me for extra than the normal amount (which was 400 rupees), since she was due on her bills, rent and someone somehow hacked into her cashapp account and stole her funds, and she said that my next visit would not be charged. So, out of pity and not wanting to see her get evicted, I sent her what she requested (double the rate) during our appointment. I know I shouldn't have but I thought I could trust her. A little over week after our appointment, I hit her up again for another appointment. "Not today honey. " I inquire again and... *crickets*. I thought, "I'll just ask again next morning. " Still nothing. I then use another number to pose as another potential client after asking again as myself. She had the audacity to reply to someone who could've been LE and not reply to her regular. Then I just end it with a few more messages. She did not honor her offer of allowing me to see her again for no extra charge. Half the rupees... gone.

    Moral of the story, don't be me, don't help them out if they're struggling, and don't trust them.
    I hate when these heifers act like we're so close that they can just ask me for money for general purpose (GP). As if I can just call them up and ask for puss and pay later! You know that is likely not going to happen; at least very rare. I had someone get into a jam as she was on her way back from Tallahassee. She texted, telling me about her situation and that she needed money. Of course, I ignored her azz, especially since she is a stickler about her money for services. I NEVER advance a girl anything, unless I don't expect to get it back--in service or the money itself. With them, just consider it gone, as with most people, but I digress!

    I especially hate when these beggars ask for money, particularly, when they are charging as much as your girl apparently does. There is a provider on STG (Sasha), who I communicate with via SM, who occasionallly ask for money for her room. Mind you, her qv is $120! And she is pretty adament about sticking to this price too! So, how is it that you can ask for so much, yet, don't have money to pay for your room. What makes matters worse is, I have never even met the heifer for a date! Gents, it's your money, but word of advice, stop it.

  5. #30209

    Getting out for first time. In a long time. Any thoughts? Experiences?


  6. #30208

    Karmen

    Recently saw Karmen for headache relief off baymeadows. Got spooked the first time but she assured me the uc I saw last time wasn't with her. Great mic check BBBJCIM. Will repeat again!

  7. #30207

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    Just saw a big booty Jenn girl got ass for days! It should be against the law to send on something that big the girl can take a pounding. You'll love the view from the back she's laid back and fun treat her right fellas. Dm for her number.
    She has a beautiful shitter.

  8. #30206

    Big Booty Jenn

    Just saw a big booty Jenn girl got ass for days! It should be against the law to send on something that big the girl can take a pounding. You'll love the view from the back she's laid back and fun treat her right fellas. Dm for her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njq2mdmzmta4zgu1nduxywvizgqxyjlinjliodg5mgmxyzk1nq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  9. #30205
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman35  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently and how trustworthy is she? I'm always nervous on the northside but I come from Georgia so it's more convenient. I see she's st RR how bad of a spot is it? Just daytime? https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/685530703417.
    I've seen her a few months ago. I was nervous too for the same reason. Honestly she is gorgeous and so sweet. Made me feel comfortable. Was a good date for sure.

  10. #30204

    Chloe or Leyton on tryst


  11. #30203

    Whats up here?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Point of information, you were the first person to mention M4M sex so whatever "gay shid" there is now you kicked it off.

    A2

  12. #30202

    Inari / feeningforfoxx. Don't do what I did

    https://tryst.link/escort/inarionjai

    I started dreaming of this chick a while ago and I eventually became her regular because I enjoyed her services and out of convenience. Recently, she asked me for extra than the normal amount (which was 400 rupees), since she was due on her bills, rent and someone somehow hacked into her cashapp account and stole her funds, and she said that my next visit would not be charged. So, out of pity and not wanting to see her get evicted, I sent her what she requested (double the rate) during our appointment. I know I shouldn't have but I thought I could trust her. A little over week after our appointment, I hit her up again for another appointment. "Not today honey. " I inquire again and... *crickets*. I thought, "I'll just ask again next morning. " Still nothing. I then use another number to pose as another potential client after asking again as myself. She had the audacity to reply to someone who could've been LE and not reply to her regular. Then I just end it with a few more messages. She did not honor her offer of allowing me to see her again for no extra charge. Half the rupees... gone.

    Moral of the story, don't be me, don't help them out if they're struggling, and don't trust them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4A2FEEB5-B8EB-4552-A168-567FE42133E8.jpg‎   3F03A5B4-9D21-44B1-B129-1540EF79901E.jpg‎   E7690E66-97C8-4A66-878B-073285C475C7.jpg‎   733B99FA-EBB5-40DD-AF7F-A33923BA7575.jpg‎   921A917F-5EB8-4B38-886F-F98855510DA1.jpg‎  

    31713000-9370-4987-89E4-674055FD0E33.jpg‎   9CE8B0A6-17DE-4467-8A99-D123B2A6DAF0.jpg‎   E9AFCFED-8BFD-4800-BDE1-417F59E618E5.jpg‎   7D2395D7-717F-46F8-A736-FDE28DF69378.jpg‎   A8DC7DF7-A1D4-46FF-9FAA-FFC055461B38.jpg‎  


  13. #30201

    Thank you

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I don't want to hear any shit about "he started it" we are not in first grade.

    A2

  14. #30200

    Fix your link. Obviously, it's not going to work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cat1918  [View Original Post]
    skipthegames.com/ posts / jacksonville / female-escorts /.
    It's skipthegames. Eu, not. Com.

  15. #30199

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    I can't believe this woman has the audacity to keep posting. I tried seeing her about a year and a half ago when she had a head full of hair. Had her come to an outcall some time ago, proceed to stupidly give her the money when she walked in. Then she said she had to let her ride know that "they can leave", and*poof*, gone into the wind lmao. Save yourself a headache.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape