Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 41299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30199

    Avoid at all costs

    Quote Originally Posted by RockyChop  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
    I can't believe this woman has the audacity to keep posting. I tried seeing her about a year and a half ago when she had a head full of hair. Had her come to an outcall some time ago, proceed to stupidly give her the money when she walked in. Then she said she had to let her ride know that "they can leave", and*poof*, gone into the wind lmao. Save yourself a headache.

  2. #30198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 424
    Quote Originally Posted by LevNubhin  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, I've visited quite a few AMP here in Jax, Orlando, FT Lauderdale and Miami. I've yet to have a dream with anyone in this world. Any recommendations on someone for a first timer? Also, anyone that offers Greek?

    Thanks.
    Search for Moe, she offers Greek.

  3. #30197

    Any one have seen this one

    skipthegames.com/ posts / jacksonville / female-escorts /.[URL]

  4. #30196

    Cmon now

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is legit or a setup? I used to see a gloryhole provider many years ago and loved the dump and go aspect of it. Doesn't seem to have much popularity anymore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/910922778623
    Just think for a minute. How will this play out? Second and most.

    Importantly. You know damn well it'll be a dude sucking you off. There's to many dudes posing as chicks as is online. Anyone can find a pussy pick and post it as theirs. I'm a big fan of Gloryholeswallow, but I be damn if I would try that in Jax. There's alot of chicks who get off from seeing their gay, bi whatever suck on straight dick. Believe me, from using the dating apps I get asked alot "I let you hit, if my gay friend can watch and suck you off" . Unless you into that, LOL. By societal standards I'm to "insecure" with my manhood, which I'm fine with that. 3rd ad says Atlantic, so that translates to hood. Now finally, where would the hole be set up? I doubt on a whim they decided to knock a hole in the wall specifically for this, and even soo, I highly doubt as well they smoothed it out. You just paying for an opportunity to write a Do not visit post.

  5. #30195

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Just a few weeks ago I believe a fellow monger was held up at knife point by her and her handler. I'm sorry I can't remember when it was, but I'm 99% positive it was her.
    She's a thief and 💯 would not trust her.

  6. #30194
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone creamed this big ass. Pm me details.
    I've been trying to get a hold of her. I creampied the other jen Butterfly Jen that is. She's alright. I've seen some Latina ads. Know any legit Latina providers?

  7. #30193

    Jenn

    Has anyone creamed this big ass. Pm me details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails njk4ndhjyzbimzfjn2q5mwu4ntzjmgfkmgfmowrmnjrkytq0mw.jpg.jpeg‎  

  8. #30192

    Bad Experience

    https://callescort.org/904-480-0168

    First contact Tuesday around noon for an 8 pm appt that evening. I had to cancel, unfortunately, but shot her 50 coins as a good faith agreement for the next night.

    Second contact Wednesday around 11 AM for an 830 pm date. At 9 pm, I asked for an ETA and was told 9:39 pm. At 10 pm I asked for another ETA and was told it would have to push back to 11 pm due to a whole long list of horse manure excuses. So, where did the "9:39" ETA come from? At 10:45 pm I was asked for some gas money and I obliged with 10 coins. Then she asked for the address again and said she was 20 minutes away. At 11:30 pm I got a message saying she got lost but was on my street. I replied with "too late, good night" and received a reply that would make George Carlin blush.

    I don't know if this chick is real but, even if, not worth the nonsense.

  9. #30191

    Gloryhole legit?

    Does anyone know if this is legit or a setup? I used to see a gloryhole provider many years ago and loved the dump and go aspect of it. Doesn't seem to have much popularity anymore.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/910922778623

  10. #30190

    I've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Surely there is some deception going on here?
    I saw her a few months ago when she was staying at a private residence and not in her SS hotel. She is the girl in the pics, amazing body and gorgeous face. She was also really sweet after we got comfortable and I verified she was 18+.

    Unfortunately that is where the good ends. I didn't have any problems with getting robbed in the tradition sense, but she will not touch your Johnson raw. Not even an HJ. She tried to get in limp but that just doesn't work for me. In the end I JO'd while watching her play with herself. It was hot and she put on an OF worthy show, but that's not what I was there for.

    In the end I wasn't completely disappointed because she was hot. But I did leave unsatisfied. I ended up going and getting finished off at centerfolds.

    Damage was 1. 6 for hhr then. I'm sure it's more now.

  11. #30189

    Pics are authentic

    Quote Originally Posted by Getcha  [View Original Post]
    This one caught my eye. Surely there is some deception going on here?
    Saw her last week. Nice body, nice breasts, somewhat a dead fish, but got got the job done. 8 in looks and body. I like slender, which she isn't but not athletic either. Personality is very flat.

  12. #30188

    Been Thinking Of Some Freah Milk After CFS, Any Info?

    Been wanting to get some fresh milk and cfs, saw Ginger and was thinking of pulling the trigger. But first, checking for info. Is she really lactating? Quality of her services?

    Don't want the double crap with Dr Mom, only want to enjoy the preggo Ginger.

    Thanks in advance.

    LB.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/399560787001
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjizmtyzmzq4mzfioty5njhhmteyyzblmzmxytyzm2fjmzayy2m.jpg.jpg‎  

  13. #30187
    What does she offer and what are her rates? He AD is very vague.

    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloquio  [View Original Post]
    And so far she's straight up, no funny business. May make you wait a little bit once you get there but that's universal these days.

  14. #30186

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatGoesUp  [View Original Post]
    Nicole is a knockout. Seen here recently. Pics reflect current reality.
    And so far she's straight up, no funny business. May make you wait a little bit once you get there but that's universal these days.

  15. #30185

    First timer

    Hey fellas, I've visited quite a few AMP here in Jax, Orlando, FT Lauderdale and Miami. I've yet to have a dream with anyone in this world. Any recommendations on someone for a first timer? Also, anyone that offers Greek?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape