Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 41276
-
03-27-23 17:52 #30146Senior Member

Posts: 115I've seen her and highly recommend.
Originally Posted by IlazeWithWomen
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 17:34 #30145Senior Member

Posts: 1246Destiny is Actually Sabrina
Destiny is actually Sabrina, who used to walk on Philips Highway for years under the name Kacey. She also has a prostectic leg now. She was just visiting with Uncle for 7 or 8 months, so she looks a lot different than when she went away. She was at that house before she went away.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 16:32 #30144Senior Member

Posts: 79I don't think she double booked me. I think she went in search of her DB which would explain her being high as fudge. When she dropped something on the floor she bent over trying to look for it and almost fell on her ass. LOL. Either way, I will not be repeating.
Originally Posted by Getcha
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 15:47 #30143Senior Member

Posts: 37Tried advance search couldn't find anything
I'm sure someone here knows her by a different name but would like to know the details on this one and if she's worth my time the.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/123130489517
-
03-27-23 13:34 #30142Banned Member

Posts: 48I'm waiting to see something on this one, too. She's the one that doubles with Mandyx3. Pics look great but we know how that is.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 10:10 #30141Senior Member

Posts: 1061Ran into this girl, she's actually Polish (she speaks it too), so if you're into foreign women ask her to speak Polish.
Originally Posted by NavGolf95
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 09:58 #30140Senior Member

Posts: 919Destiny yes
I've seen Destiny a few times. She's good at the dirty talk, and her menu is open. I've had a good time and no worries. The scabs are a concern, and I haven't seen her again since those appeared. She told me it was chicken pox / shingles, but if she's telling different stories, I'd guess it's an autoimmune thing.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
I have 23 Nikkis in my spreadsheet, but I have not seen Latina Nikki, so I can't say anything but hearsay about her.
-
03-27-23 02:44 #30139Senior Member

Posts: 130It's butterfly Jen!
Finally she's back.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:23 #30138Senior Member

Posts: 30Nikki
Makes sense now that they seem to post together. I've seen Nicki a few times in the shed and car. Everything was normal and she was actually cool as shit. I never seen her with Destiny but she lives with her grandma and uses shed for dates. I was sketched too but every time has been legit.
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 00:10 #30137Senior Member

Posts: 185Look who's back.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/699357368183
-
03-26-23 23:46 #30136Senior Member

Posts: 693Ok, I found a pic of the Latina girl
Found the one she was hanging with.
It's latina nikki who has some sketchy behavior reported here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/239806458980
Originally Posted by TomCat4871
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-23 22:59 #30135Regular Member

Posts: 13Any info on Coco
Was only able to find one review on her but was curious if anyone else has had any experience with her? Worried there might be a couple red flags, but the little head and the one good review still got me wondering.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...071/9046404740
-
03-26-23 21:40 #30134Regular Member

Posts: 10Ania
Saw good and bad reviews on Anoa, thought I would give her a try. Not worth it. In and out in 20 minutes if that. Was shakey on if she would come out or not. Had a smell to her in doggie. Some photos looked like her. If you have anyone good that will do outcall to OP please pass that info on.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...k/010642802306
-
03-26-23 19:15 #30133Senior Member

Posts: 173This girl has had more ups and downs than a theme park. If you catch her when she's clean and lucid, she has a lot of crazy stories to tell from her stripping days. She has been sweet to me the few times I have seen her, and even returned my wallet I left behind by mistake once. Not a thing was missing.
Originally Posted by LikeToGetIt
[View Original Post]
She will double book and keep you waiting regardless of her current state of mind, unfortunately.
-
03-26-23 18:20 #30132Senior Member

Posts: 79Avoid Ariel
Texted Ariel and set up a visit. Comms were good even though she kept saying "I need 10 more minutes" about 3 or 4 times. I finally get to her room and she looks 10 years older and 40 lbs heavier. I could tell that she was on something but I decided that I would go ahead and relieve some much needed stress. Went into doggy and then I switched to mish. Just as I was filling the bag, she actually passed out. OMG, LOL! I cleaned up and I could've taken the cash that I left for her but I didn't. Just before I left I poked her to make sure she was alive. LOL. Overall, it was a bad experience and I will not repeat. She also had way more freckles than I expected but that didn't bother me. $100.00 for Hh.










Reply With Quote




