Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 585 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 85 485 535 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 635 685 1085 1585 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22050

    Dodged

    Quote Originally Posted by EkafEman  [View Original Post]
    This girl couldn't suck dick if she was given blue meth as a payment. She is terrible.
    I thought she looked half decent but she flatly refused outcalls. Now I know why. Bullet dodged.

  2. #22049

    Best Example of Raleigh

    After doing some reading, would you guys say that if I were to visit Raleigh for a day or two, that Vickie would be the best to have a dream with for my preferences? I prefer BBBJ and BBFS.

  3. #22048

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    Even if I knew she was totally legit and had reasonable donations, she scares me. She's working in her own backyard, using a derivative of her real name. 20 is her actual age, which makes me think: 1) she's probably not the most discreet provider; 2) she's probably more prone to drama; and 3) there's an increased likelihood of those two probabilities colliding with disastrous results for a client.

    Do chain hotels rent rooms to folks that young or locals? I only get a hotel room now on the occasional travels I take, but I'm also further along in years. When I was younger, most chain hotels wouldn't rent to anyone under 25, especially if they were local. Some wouldn't rent to any local. Has that changed now? If not, who's renting the room for her?

    I never want to encounter a boyfriend or pimp. In this case, we can add a mad parent to that list.

    I hope the mongers who do indulge have a great time. I hope any mongers report back to the forum so that a broader consensus can be reached. Just keep your spidey senses on high alert, in case things start to feel "off. ".
    I book local hotels at least once a month. Usually book through this party websites like hotels.com or Orbitz or Priceline. Most of the time at the check-in they don't even ask for an I'd. Just a credit card for deposit. I am not saying that she is doing the same thing. But I don't think there are any age restrictions or local to the area restrictions. I would also think smaller towns would be definitely more watchful about who is staying than in Durham or Raleigh.

  4. #22047

    Wilson / GPS

    Even if I knew she was totally legit and had reasonable donations, she scares me. She's working in her own backyard, using a derivative of her real name. 20 is her actual age, which makes me think: 1) she's probably not the most discreet provider; 2) she's probably more prone to drama; and 3) there's an increased likelihood of those two probabilities colliding with disastrous results for a client.

    Do chain hotels rent rooms to folks that young or locals? I only get a hotel room now on the occasional travels I take, but I'm also further along in years. When I was younger, most chain hotels wouldn't rent to anyone under 25, especially if they were local. Some wouldn't rent to any local. Has that changed now? If not, who's renting the room for her?

    I never want to encounter a boyfriend or pimp. In this case, we can add a mad parent to that list.

    I hope the mongers who do indulge have a great time. I hope any mongers report back to the forum so that a broader consensus can be reached. Just keep your spidey senses on high alert, in case things start to feel "off. ".

  5. #22046
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I'll say here the same thing I said to her. Too rich for my blood. I offered 200 hhr and she turned that down! Don't need this GPS anywhere in the area.
    Hahaha yo who is hyping this chick up so much. She has GPS.

    Quoted $350 hr and $300 hh 😀128515;128517;129315;128514;.

  6. #22045

    Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    This one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122761602.

    So the location is bad enough, but I've been to real ghettos so this side of town doesn't really worry me. This chick here is quick to get the donation out of the way then proceeds runs her mouth about all kinds of things, darting in and out of the bathroom, changing her top. Typical stall tactics. When she finally settles to gets down to business for about 2 minutes "boyfriend" comes knocking on the door saying time is up.
    This girl couldn't suck dick if she was given blue meth as a payment. She is terrible.

  7. #22044

    Original link disappeared but here's another one

    Quote Originally Posted by ANG007  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/366716734077

    It's obvious looks fake but the girl in the picture is also obviously Asian and everyone know how Asian don't use their real pictures.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/011445131136

  8. #22043
    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    Relax they all write that to convince people that they should get with them asap. I've had a provider telling me she's moving to Virginia "anyway now" for the past 6 months. And she posts daily. It's hilarious! Don't fall for these tactics. Anyway I convinced her for a qv for 80 but she ended up cancelling on me so didn't go ahead for the date but 80 isn't too bad to toftt. Report back your experience.
    I got ya beat, She agreed to bbfsqv for 60 $. I haven't indulged yet, we will see if its true.

  9. #22042

    No Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her and even texted with her the other day. Thanks for saving me, I'll stay away.
    Glad I was actually able to help someone avoid this bs. Things with the hobby have taken a turn. I was on a streak. I had never been ripped off until the past 2 months. Just should have known better. Think with the head not with the hard.

  10. #22041
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Man "Gibbs" sounds like a nice adventure for real, but when I got to the end 🤣129315;129315; Love your last line.

    Hit and Block afterwards 🤣129315;!

    GPS is really hitting these chick's $220 for a piece of Wilson meat, but she did come to you so eh eh.
    I'll say here the same thing I said to her. Too rich for my blood. I offered 200 hhr and she turned that down! Don't need this GPS anywhere in the area.

  11. #22040
    Quote Originally Posted by GentleButRough  [View Original Post]
    Man "Gibbs" sounds like a nice adventure for real, but when I got to the end 🤣129315;129315; Love your last line.

    Hit and Block afterwards 🤣129315;!

    GPS is really hitting these chick's $220 for a piece of Wilson meat, but she did come to you so eh eh.
    Appreciate all those who are not standing for this GPS shit. She may be young and fun but I don't believe anyone should be meeting her at those prices. Ignore her for a while, prices will come down and more fun will be had by all.

  12. #22039

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Awol2323  [View Original Post]
    She is a complete scam. Don't let her get you. She will take the money and run. She goes by the name Kunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/918560468055
    I was interested in seeing her and even texted with her the other day. Thanks for saving me, I'll stay away.

  13. #22038

    She ain't going nowhere

    Quote Originally Posted by NewToDurham  [View Original Post]
    Any opinions / info on her? Her latest ad says she is going away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...0/456666750137
    Relax they all write that to convince people that they should get with them asap. I've had a provider telling me she's moving to Virginia "anyway now" for the past 6 months. And she posts daily. It's hilarious! Don't fall for these tactics. Anyway I convinced her for a qv for 80 but she ended up cancelling on me so didn't go ahead for the date but 80 isn't too bad to toftt. Report back your experience.

  14. #22037

    Amber Rae?

    Any opinions / info on her? Her latest ad says she is going away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...0/456666750137
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 81756d1ba5323d5ebc8d3c0d7b2df9ca_f.jpg‎  

  15. #22036

    Thief Alert!

    She is a complete scam. Don't let her get you. She will take the money and run. She goes by the name Kunt.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/918560468055

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape