Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 30808
-
03-29-23 23:39 #21973Senior Member

Posts: 283I'll say here the same thing I said to her. Too rich for my blood. I offered 200 hhr and she turned that down! Don't need this GPS anywhere in the area.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 21:06 #21972Senior Member

Posts: 283Appreciate all those who are not standing for this GPS shit. She may be young and fun but I don't believe anyone should be meeting her at those prices. Ignore her for a while, prices will come down and more fun will be had by all.
Originally Posted by GentleButRough
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 21:04 #21971Senior Member

Posts: 283Thanks!
I was interested in seeing her and even texted with her the other day. Thanks for saving me, I'll stay away.
Originally Posted by Awol2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 21:04 #21970Senior Member

Posts: 283She ain't going nowhere
Relax they all write that to convince people that they should get with them asap. I've had a provider telling me she's moving to Virginia "anyway now" for the past 6 months. And she posts daily. It's hilarious! Don't fall for these tactics. Anyway I convinced her for a qv for 80 but she ended up cancelling on me so didn't go ahead for the date but 80 isn't too bad to toftt. Report back your experience.
Originally Posted by NewToDurham
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 19:51 #21969Regular Member

Posts: 23Amber Rae?
Any opinions / info on her? Her latest ad says she is going away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...0/456666750137
-
03-29-23 16:26 #21968Regular Member

Posts: 14Thief Alert!
She is a complete scam. Don't let her get you. She will take the money and run. She goes by the name Kunt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/918560468055
-
03-29-23 14:05 #21967Senior Member

Posts: 91Great info
Now this is what the forum is for! Great info and if we continue to be informative then we'll informed. This is what it takes to send them on their way to some other areas or legitimate work.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 13:25 #21966Senior Member

Posts: 190Curious anyone try this girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/366716734077
It's obvious looks fake but the girl in the picture is also obviously Asian and everyone know how Asian don't use their real pictures.
-
03-29-23 12:49 #21965Regular Member

Posts: 2Any info on this one?
Newbie in the game, been lurking a while.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/146236579694
-
03-29-23 12:40 #21964Senior Member

Posts: 173Got to 🤣129315;
Man "Gibbs" sounds like a nice adventure for real, but when I got to the end 🤣129315;129315; Love your last line.
Hit and Block afterwards 🤣129315;!
GPS is really hitting these chick's $220 for a piece of Wilson meat, but she did come to you so eh eh.
Originally Posted by Gibbs70
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 12:28 #21963Senior Member

Posts: 44Skip the games. Why no re VPN
I am unable to go to SKG using a VPN and get this message.
We have been having distributed denial of service attacks done against our site on a regular basis. We have also blocked a number of countries due to fraud and phishing attacks against people using the site. Br If you are seeing this message, you may be trying to connect to the site on a proxy / tor / vpn node that has attacked the site in the recent past.
Please wait a few seconds and then try to refresh the page, if you still get this message, please try to connect through another vpn node.
If you're not using a vpn node, we have gradually improved our security systems and we expect to be opening up to the world very soon.
The last thing I want to do is allow a site like this to have my online info. Any background info on this?
-
03-29-23 11:45 #21962Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone have info on this?
Any reviews on this?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/766890059258
-
03-29-23 08:45 #21961Senior Member

Posts: 188I reviewed her last year
Go to my profile, click find all post, and see the review I did 10/23/22 with a title of WYP Kay or Kaydee or? The post was done in the Sugarbowl thread as I found her on What's your price.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
Good time followed by lots of drama. As for current pricing. Wow. I was 220 for her to come to my hotel in Raleigh for a hhr.
Stay safe gents.
Gibbs.
-
03-29-23 05:51 #21960Senior Member

Posts: 269Gps
I was intrigued, especially because her location is more convenient for me. She quoted me $300 half and $400 hour. Nope.
Originally Posted by Wtpck
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-23 05:41 #21959Senior Member

Posts: 226Can anyone toftt and check into this this?
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





