Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 1591 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21958

    Any reports about these?

    Well I've certainly learned not to see anyone without checking here first. I've been doing this for years and never had a bad experience until recently. But now with Lusty Lauren and others straight up robbing folks, it's best to check twice before heading anywhere.

    So I know Mega / EB / Listcrawler is 99.5% bullshit and generally if the pics aren't taken in a hotel room I assume it's a bullshit ad. Having said that, some ads are just hard to tell. Does anyone have intel / experience with these: RIP offs? "Boyfriends" etc?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49491126 "Leilani".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49525689 "Ms Kitty".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49559403 "Ava".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/42615280 "Sammie".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/47382175 "Vane".

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49464736 "T".

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #21957

    Avoid Bailee May

    Do yourself a favor and don't try this one. I've posted about her before.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  3. #21956

    Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    Yeah so that's Shanna. She used to rip guys off and rob them at the adult bookstore. She is banned from there. Her old man is a drugged out repeat felon. These are bottom of the barrel scum and would slit your throat for a few hundred bucks. Stay clear.
    Yeah, Shana has a reputation for taking payment and not performing. Really sucks though since the bookstore is mostly dudes if she just didn't steal peoples money she would of had an abundance of clients. She's pretty cute too that ass is phat ass hell but not worth the trouble!

  4. #21955

    Karly

    Had a dream with this one today. She's been reviewed on here at least 2 times that I saw. Very similar although I think she may have raised her rates. Anyway mid extended stay easy comm. And very friendly. It was $$. 0 for HHR and GFE was extra. Not sure didn't ask how much extra I didn't really care and $$ for HHR seemed steep anyway. I will give her this. Clean, everything covered which I like. She's very attractive / cute as hell. Nice boobs and a big butt if you like that which I do. CBJ was phenomenal. Daty was great too. Multiple if you can, your time is your time which is also a plus. She's really easy to talk to and seems like a genuinely good person. No signs of demons. The room was fairly clean no fast food bags and drinks everywhere haha walking into a room seeing food / takeout and stuff idk always turned me off hahaha. I would not repeat but I hardly ever do. She's definitely a fun time and good at what she does, definitely worth a visit!! Pm me if you need anything else. Stay safe out there everyone!!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/123119131

    I may take a break. The pickings in RDU area are slim, tried a bunch already. I can't afford the pro ones and I feel the ones in my range are few and far between. Someone that's safe and reliable isn't too common anymore. Some people on here seem to get into some crazy situations. I do not want any part of that nor demons / ex felons. To each their own.

  5. #21954

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but any idea where in Virginia she went? Thanks.

    .
    VA beach are.

  6. #21953

    Don't do it it's Shana

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    This one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122761602.

    So the location is bad enough, but I've been to real ghettos so this side of town doesn't really worry me. This chick here is quick to get the donation out of the way then proceeds runs her mouth about all kinds of things, darting in and out of the bathroom, changing her top. Typical stall tactics. When she finally settles to gets down to business for about 2 minutes "boyfriend" comes knocking on the door saying time is up.
    Yeah so that's Shanna. She used to rip guys off and rob them at the adult bookstore. She is banned from there. Her old man is a drugged out repeat felon. These are bottom of the barrel scum and would slit your throat for a few hundred bucks. Stay clear.

  7. #21952
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    This one is fun with very open menu https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49463972.
    I had gotten her info back in Dec from a fellow monger who said she was an UTR looking for help during the holidays, but she definitely appears to be a regular pro. She sent me pictures that had to be a few years old and 20 pounds lighter. Quoted $300 at the time and while I was intrigued it wasn't enough for me to make the trip out to Wilson. Glad I didn't as the initial pictures she sent were right up my alley. Looked Ike a girl next door sorority type in those. Once I made initial contact she blew me up by text fairly regularly and at odd hours. Not a big deal as I use a text burner app (like we all should) but just FYI for those with discretion requirements. The other monger said she loves to f_ and is a great time. She may very well be so I'm not discouraging anyone from visiting her but just passing along my interactions with her.

  8. #21951

    Phoenix

    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but any idea where in Virginia she went? Thanks..
    She went to Virginia Beach. Back before Christmas she said she'd be back but I'm guessing maybe she's changed her mind.

  9. #21950
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressoJim  [View Original Post]
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but any idea where in Virginia she went? Thanks..
    When I was in Virginia Beach a few months ago I think I saw her ad.

  10. #21949

    Save your $$

    This one, https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/122761602.

    So the location is bad enough, but I've been to real ghettos so this side of town doesn't really worry me. This chick here is quick to get the donation out of the way then proceeds runs her mouth about all kinds of things, darting in and out of the bathroom, changing her top. Typical stall tactics. When she finally settles to gets down to business for about 2 minutes "boyfriend" comes knocking on the door saying time is up.

  11. #21948

    Info on her

    Anyone seen this provider before she doesn't put a name in her ads? TIA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/003454980044

  12. #21947

    Phoenix

    Sorry if this has been asked before, but any idea where in Virginia she went? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    She is in Virginia.
    .

  13. #21946
    Regular Member


    Posts: 18

    Also like a Ferrari

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiILGuy33  [View Original Post]
    This one is fun with very open menu https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/49463972.
    I texted for location and rates. She said in Wilson and 275 half 350 hour. I texted she was like.

    A Ferrari in Italy for me. "A little too far away, and definitely out of my price range" LOL no response back.

  14. #21945

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I have been in this hobby for almost 2 decades. I visited Dallas numerous times in the past. On our very first meet, she commented on my ride (I have a thing for exotic cars). BBBJ and BBFSCIP on first date and she never once reached for a condom during any visit after that either. Moreover, she is certainly not the first or only girl to do this either LOL. You will learn young padawan. But be safe out there in the process and maybe hold back the more negative comments until you know things for sure. We hobbyist's only want good, accurate info.
    He isn't lying about bbfscip, I was legit scared as shit when she said she was pregnant. Was soooo glad her due date did not line up with any of my visits.

  15. #21944
    Quote Originally Posted by Krasner  [View Original Post]
    Seeker, thanks for sharing the review but the link is dead, and it doesn't look like your post was titled.

    Anyone know who he's referring to?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/123003836

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape