Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1746
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #201

    Secret Benefits

    I've had some decent success on Secret Benefits. Case in point, received a message from a young (24) hottie yesterday. She was so aggressive about meeting up right away that I was certain it was a catfish situation. We agreed to meet for a drink tonight to see if there is mutual interest in an arrangement. I purposely picked a bar near my place still believing nobody would show up. I arrived at the bar and she texted me that she was 2 minutes away. She asked what car I was in and I didn't want to say, so I let her know I was waiting at the entrance. She asked me to come out to the parking lot. Sure as shifting she was the girl in the pics. Hot as fuck and wasn't interested in a drink at all. Hopped in her car and we found a quiet spot and it was game on. I'm still fucking pinching myself. It's definitely a numbers game, but if you're patient good things can happen.

  2. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting town soon so have been scouting gathering as many phone #s as I can. But I'm surprised that this thread has so little traffic. In Chicago the SB thread has tons of reports per week. Is there a better way than SA to get a UTR for a week or two in PHX? What's the usual rate for ppm?
    3-500 from what I've seen.

  3. #199

    No reports?

    Will be visiting town soon so have been scouting gathering as many phone #s as I can. But I'm surprised that this thread has so little traffic. In Chicago the SB thread has tons of reports per week. Is there a better way than SA to get a UTR for a week or two in PHX? What's the usual rate for ppm?

  4. #198

    Biblebeltbroadd

    Was in town for a night so reconnected with an old regular from Tucson. Still very real. Ass is a little thicker and another tattoo but she is still cute and will class it up if you ask. I did so she blended right at my higher end hotel bar. Light dinner, couple drinks, hour of pound town and off she went. Just like old times. Open to some very kinky stuff if you ask. A lucky guy at the bar almost found out but flamed out when he brought up politics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  5. #197

    Rinsers

    Look out for Azbaby off seeking in Scottsdale. Has a friend. They played a good game and almost got me.

  6. #196

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Aniraza  [View Original Post]
    What's an SA membership.
    I think it's seeking arrangement.

  7. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her..
    What's an SA membership.

  8. #194

    That's what I'm talking about

    Great pull! Yesssssssssahhhhhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.

    I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.

  9. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.
    Good catch.

  10. #192

    New

    In town for WMO and SB. Need sexy swingers. Either on seeking or through dms. Senior from Indiana.

  11. #191

    Some Success

    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.

    I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SB.jpg‎   SB2.jpg‎  

  12. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I went to seeking today to peruse the ladies and was denied access multiple times. I reset the password and still it will not let me in. Technical support said they are now using using Google Authenticator to log in. Oh well, never had any luck on that damn site anyway.
    Not missing much, I canceled my membership last month, same ol' bs on there all the time.

  13. #189

    Can't log in

    I went to seeking today to peruse the ladies and was denied access multiple times. I reset the password and still it will not let me in. Technical support said they are now using using Google Authenticator to log in. Oh well, never had any luck on that damn site anyway.

  14. #188
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Hope all of you are having a great holidays. Below are some straight forward girls to enjoy. 300-400. Again with anything YMMV and try to game them.

    Quick and easy no drama. BBFSCIP. Petite and tight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    A little weird but very tight pussy. BBFSCIP. Has an * and is open to video. Trending towards pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-5beb7a0be190

    Kind of pro vibe but still fresh. Tight pussy as well but unshaven. BBFSCIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-d03a2f655e94

    Very tall and thicker than her pics. BBFSCIP / Greek / CIA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-1f1657c801c8

    Fit girl but kind of standoffish. BBFSCIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-121593276a1e
    Have texted 3# a few times, I like her look and want to try it out. I don't like to go over 3, that was a problem at first. I finally got here to agree to 3 for an hour but she said everything was covered. I am going to hit her up again.

  15. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Here are some of my findings so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-56eb6949b7ea

    She is really hot, will give out her number but only says she wants a mothly allowance, after a few days she still hasn't said how much and slow to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-669ee366f08f

    Looking to meet soon but she is so flaky with responses, haven't had much luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-58f486db96d7

    Looking to meet asap but we haven't lined anything up, says she is down for literally anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fb339827ed08

    Really nice and good looking, seems to think this is a normal dating site, and she doesn't log on much.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-a87732ed9394

    Seems to be into woo-woo shit, just talk to her, you will find out, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-9346d093bee4

    Looking to hookup and have fun but only with single guys so watch what you say to her if you are taken.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-45f9582c4812

    Looking for a lot each month and bills paid for, pass.

    Let me know if you have had any luck with anyone.
    Met #3 a while back. She looks waaaay more butch than in the photos. Probably wouldn't have done it if I had seen a better pic. Her opening text was "do you like to do anal? So yes I would say she is down for anything. Has texted me a couple of times since, whole message was "dtf? I have passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape