Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 117 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1748
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #203

    Good experience in PX area with Seeking girls

    I have travelled frequently to the PX area, mainly on business trips and have some good success with SA girls for the quality / cost. Definitely have had 8's and 9's on several occasions and even a 10, that I will give a full report when I get a chance. But for today I will give a short report of a gem that is still active on SA.

    Stargemm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-f3379ae92e34

    Before one of my trips to the area, I chatted with her and she was willing to meet when I was in town, but her condition her friend come along (and also be given allowance 500). I mentioned in a recent post in another city that I do enjoy threesomes but they are a bit overrated. Nonetheless after she sent me additional pics of her and her stunner blonde friend via text, I could not resist and decided despite the total cost, I needed to tap both blondes (both ASU girls). And when they showed up, in person they were even better than the pictures. She was 20 at the time and her friend 21.

    We setup the date at a nice rooftop lounge at a modern hotel near downtown phoenix that I was staying at and we sipped on cocktails before started taking tequila shots. I had asked them also what they liked to drink (Tequila) and had picked up a bottle at the local liquor store so we could continue our fun in my hotel room. Great time chatting with them and the atmosphere was great vibing and I was ready for a threesome a la Wild Things. We proceeded to the room and continued with tequila shots and we got all naked and they started sucking hard on my cock while I was drinking tequila straight from the bottle. Stargemm (Maddie) started to ride me while I was DATY on her gorgeous friend. While riding me I could feel her squirting all over my cock (love that feeling when all the hot juice goes down my shaft and my balls). The other one I alternated between DATY and finger blasting her pussy and asshole. She started also masturbating herself and groaning while she was intensely watching her friend ride my cock. After several change of positions and pounding it came time for both of them to get on their knees and for me to blow my load on their open mouth and beautiful faces.

    Overall experience 9/10 (only negative was they wanted for me to pay them before we did anything in the room, which I completely declined at first but to not ruin the mood I did take the money out and put in the counter so they would feel more comfortable, luckily it all turned out well).

    Looks in person 8.5/10 and 9/10.

    BBBJ with CIM, CIF, BBFS. My guess is CIP would have been ok since she was riding me so hard, she was a bit surprised I hadn't cum yet. I was keeping it for them to share however as I previously mentioned. I did not try or ask for anal.

    Total cost: $1 K plus drinks. That drained my budget for a while but mongering memories for a lifetime. WIR: yes, but not with both due to budget constraints. If I was based in PX I would for sure have added Maddie to my SB stable and seen her more often, but unfortunately my trips did not take me as often as I wanted to the PX area. So this was only a catch and release for me.

  2. #202

    $$$

    Quote Originally Posted by Quodesh2013  [View Original Post]
    I've had some decent success on Secret Benefits. Case in point, received a message from a young (24) hottie yesterday. She was so aggressive about meeting up right away that I was certain it was a catfish situation. We agreed to meet for a drink tonight to see if there is mutual interest in an arrangement. I purposely picked a bar near my place still believing nobody would show up. I arrived at the bar and she texted me that she was 2 minutes away. She asked what car I was in and I didn't want to say, so I let her know I was waiting at the entrance. She asked me to come out to the parking lot. Sure as shifting she was the girl in the pics. Hot as fuck and wasn't interested in a drink at all. Hopped in her car and we found a quiet spot and it was game on. I'm still fucking pinching myself. It's definitely a numbers game, but if you're patient good things can happen.
    Damn I might need to sign up for that. Is there a membership fee? And what was the damage for the meet?

  3. #201

    Secret Benefits

    I've had some decent success on Secret Benefits. Case in point, received a message from a young (24) hottie yesterday. She was so aggressive about meeting up right away that I was certain it was a catfish situation. We agreed to meet for a drink tonight to see if there is mutual interest in an arrangement. I purposely picked a bar near my place still believing nobody would show up. I arrived at the bar and she texted me that she was 2 minutes away. She asked what car I was in and I didn't want to say, so I let her know I was waiting at the entrance. She asked me to come out to the parking lot. Sure as shifting she was the girl in the pics. Hot as fuck and wasn't interested in a drink at all. Hopped in her car and we found a quiet spot and it was game on. I'm still fucking pinching myself. It's definitely a numbers game, but if you're patient good things can happen.

  4. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by DotJohn  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting town soon so have been scouting gathering as many phone #s as I can. But I'm surprised that this thread has so little traffic. In Chicago the SB thread has tons of reports per week. Is there a better way than SA to get a UTR for a week or two in PHX? What's the usual rate for ppm?
    3-500 from what I've seen.

  5. #199

    No reports?

    Will be visiting town soon so have been scouting gathering as many phone #s as I can. But I'm surprised that this thread has so little traffic. In Chicago the SB thread has tons of reports per week. Is there a better way than SA to get a UTR for a week or two in PHX? What's the usual rate for ppm?

  6. #198

    Biblebeltbroadd

    Was in town for a night so reconnected with an old regular from Tucson. Still very real. Ass is a little thicker and another tattoo but she is still cute and will class it up if you ask. I did so she blended right at my higher end hotel bar. Light dinner, couple drinks, hour of pound town and off she went. Just like old times. Open to some very kinky stuff if you ask. A lucky guy at the bar almost found out but flamed out when he brought up politics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  7. #197

    Rinsers

    Look out for Azbaby off seeking in Scottsdale. Has a friend. They played a good game and almost got me.

  8. #196

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Aniraza  [View Original Post]
    What's an SA membership.
    I think it's seeking arrangement.

  9. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her..
    What's an SA membership.

  10. #194

    That's what I'm talking about

    Great pull! Yesssssssssahhhhhh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.

    I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.

  11. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by Foundation  [View Original Post]
    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.
    Good catch.

  12. #192

    New

    In town for WMO and SB. Need sexy swingers. Either on seeking or through dms. Senior from Indiana.

  13. #191

    Some Success

    I pulled the trigger on a SA membership. I've communicated with 75-100 women. About 15-20 are deposits and scams. Of the rest only about 5 or so were reasonable amounts. One chick wanted me to meet her and her husband in Vegas and pay her $400 to fuck her while her husband watched. I told her it sounded like her husband should be paying me to fuck her. She blocked me LOL.

    I met with a young big tittied (super saggy F or Gs) black girl. Quiet and a bit of an attitude, but got to fuck her raw for 3-4 hours for $300. It was ok, but not attractive enough for me to try again.

    I did find one other that I met with. She is a super petite 22 yr old spinner. She is 5'3", 92.8 lbs (she weighted herself at my place). I wouldn't be surprised if size 0 is large on her. She is super cute, while small she has some curves and strength in her thin frame. She is a dream and UTR. I found her personal Instagram with a secondary Instagram showing off her pole dancing skills that she does as a workout, but isn't a dancer from what I can find. She is like a girlfriend who fucks like a porn star! Both times I have seen her have been amazing. We meet for 3-4 hours, get high, have a drink or two, and then fuck non-stop. All positions. She is super wet at all times and she squirts like a volcano! First time, we were fucking in reverse cowgirl then she laid down with her back on my chest. I'm fucking her as she has her head cocked to the side DFK when her pussy starts to get extra gushy. I hold her hips down harder and really start to pump, that is when she lets loose and squirts while I am fucking her. My bed was soaked. The second time, she was on me cowgirl, lays on my chest and starts DFK. I'm holding her hips as I pump away, she then says, "I don't want to make a mess". I respond that I didn't care about the mess only about her feeling good. She erupts like fucking Krakatoa! I mean for 30-45 seconds she is squirting everywhere as I am fucking her. I cum in her tight super soaker snatch just as she starts to finish squirting. It was like the best porno ever and I got to star in it! Once we go to the bedroom, she is cuddling, deep french kissing me, caressing my body, nibbling on my neck and ears, nibbling on my nipples, just worshipping me for 3-4 hours. She has never said stop, never said she is tapping out, never not wanting to go again. I cum 3-4 times with her each time. I can't get enough. Attaching some pics for your viewing pleasure.

    I'm not telling this because I am giving out her number or information. I'm not, so don't even ask. I'm telling you so you know that there are UTR and non-pros out there willing to fuck like a girlfriend or better and won't break the bank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SB.jpg‎   SB2.jpg‎  

  14. #190
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertRat  [View Original Post]
    I went to seeking today to peruse the ladies and was denied access multiple times. I reset the password and still it will not let me in. Technical support said they are now using using Google Authenticator to log in. Oh well, never had any luck on that damn site anyway.
    Not missing much, I canceled my membership last month, same ol' bs on there all the time.

  15. #189

    Can't log in

    I went to seeking today to peruse the ladies and was denied access multiple times. I reset the password and still it will not let me in. Technical support said they are now using using Google Authenticator to log in. Oh well, never had any luck on that damn site anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape