Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 117 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1746
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #186

    DezaritheQueen on seeking

    Met with this beautiful light skin girl named dezarai off seeking she's has nice tattoos all over her body that compliment her light skin and her red hair perfectly responses were very quick teased me the entire conversation when we were texting but for the meet she was straight about her business 450 $ for 2 hours of her time bareback GFE fun but cost 150 $ extra she was worth it I can say I've been traveling city to city for work as I am a truck driver so for me long as I can find a good chick to vibe with for a couple hours and blow me off bareback I'm happy so I never really cared about cost but I think my money that I ended up giving her kind of drew her toward me more she was definitely more of a open book once she got her payment started with a BBBJ then went to doggy style and that ass looked amazing then she swallowed every drop and allowed me to taste and play with her nice tight pussy for round 2 I just ended up getting another blowjob her skills were definitely above average some of the best I had I didn't get much info off her other then her number the link and her age but if you are familiar with seeking arrangements you know its filled with bullshit and scammers I can myself say this one turned out to be real and the session was amazing will repeat highly recommend I'm open to exploring more of this area so if you know any good providers and want to swap some numbers DM me.

    https://members.seeking.com/dezarithequeen

  2. #185

    Sugar baby Tempe

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...9757f4235ff262

    Looking for $600 FS, haggled down to $450 which I think upset her and she blocked snap. To old and rich for my taste.

  3. #184
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-72d3a56eda4e

    She is in town every now and then, easy to communicate with and open to sharing details on what she is looking for. Haven't been able to schedule yet with her not living here but will look to meet when she is in town.

  4. #183
    Not much good to report, so many girls just fall off the face of the earth after talking to them now on that site. I've spent almost a month and really low percentage of girls follow through with initial texts or plans.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...2-e14af370fad9

    Pretty to the point but likes to meet a couple of times before going further, looking for at least 400 per meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-0e0cf9e930e2

    Seems to be interested but really bad about taking forever to reply back to set anything up, still haven't connected.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-21b2b7a36c24

    Another slow texter, good luck if you get further.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-1a4488cb9b04

    Same as above, takes days to respond but still trying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-930380b1fb35

    Looking for 500 per meet, pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-e0ec3c308bd9

    300 is the least she will do, haven't link up yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-290101599c96

    Not sure on this one, I can never get her to actually text me, I'm still skeptical on if this is a real account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-bbf8c84425de

    I've tried so hard to meet this one but she keeps bailing on plans, pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-1645f9d090da

    Met this one, 200 for a meet, pass, dead fish alert, just pass.

  5. #182

    Holiday Season

    Hope all of you are having a great holidays. Below are some straight forward girls to enjoy. 300-400. Again with anything YMMV and try to game them.

    Quick and easy no drama. BBFSCIP. Petite and tight.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-5905a0bc7441

    A little weird but very tight pussy. BBFSCIP. Has an * and is open to video. Trending towards pro.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-5beb7a0be190

    Kind of pro vibe but still fresh. Tight pussy as well but unshaven. BBFSCIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-d03a2f655e94

    Very tall and thicker than her pics. BBFSCIP / Greek / CIA.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-1f1657c801c8

    Fit girl but kind of standoffish. BBFSCIP.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-121593276a1e

  6. #181

    Tryst link for the first girl

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    Here are some of my findings so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-56eb6949b7ea

    She is really hot, will give out her number but only says she wants a mothly allowance, after a few days she still hasn't said how much and slow to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-669ee366f08f

    Looking to meet soon but she is so flaky with responses, haven't had much luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-58f486db96d7

    Looking to meet asap but we haven't lined anything up, says she is down for literally anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fb339827ed08

    Really nice and good looking, seems to think this is a normal dating site, and she doesn't log on much.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-a87732ed9394

    Seems to be into woo-woo shit, just talk to her, you will find out, I passed..
    https://tryst.link/escort/wtfsexylol

  7. #180

    A few reports

    Here are some of my findings so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...f-56eb6949b7ea

    She is really hot, will give out her number but only says she wants a mothly allowance, after a few days she still hasn't said how much and slow to respond.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-669ee366f08f

    Looking to meet soon but she is so flaky with responses, haven't had much luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-58f486db96d7

    Looking to meet asap but we haven't lined anything up, says she is down for literally anything.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-fb339827ed08

    Really nice and good looking, seems to think this is a normal dating site, and she doesn't log on much.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-a87732ed9394

    Seems to be into woo-woo shit, just talk to her, you will find out, I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-9346d093bee4

    Looking to hookup and have fun but only with single guys so watch what you say to her if you are taken.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-45f9582c4812

    Looking for a lot each month and bills paid for, pass.

    Let me know if you have had any luck with anyone.

  8. #179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by CashDaddy47  [View Original Post]
    I'm 68 and I still get young girls, I had a 19-year-old from GVU, for about 6 months before she went dark. Now I have a 19 yr old from Yuma. She is thin and cute fucks like a bunny. It took me a while to get them in bed but just my time. Both accepted reasonable compensation for their time.
    Do any have incalls? If they want a 50 year old client, I would be open 🤗 to it. Cheers.

  9. #178

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOff123  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to stay anonymous on this site or does the payment part of it always make it known who you are?
    Consider looking at Richmond VA site for seeking. There is lots of information on how to be successful. It's worth your time to avoid common blunders for beginners.

    Good luck and share your experiences.

  10. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by BatonEleve  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone here on the + side of 60 is having success with any of the SB sites. I haven't used such a site yet, but I'm thinking the chase could be part of the fun. I'd be looking for more mature SBs I think. I think I like the idea of PPM than a longer term situation. Appreciate any feedback from fellow senior SDs.
    I'm 68 and I still get young girls, I had a 19-year-old from GVU, for about 6 months before she went dark. Now I have a 19 yr old from Yuma. She is thin and cute fucks like a bunny. It took me a while to get them in bed but just my time. Both accepted reasonable compensation for their time.

  11. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedOff123  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys able to stay anonymous on this site or does the payment part of it always make it known who you are?
    Maybe use gift cards.

  12. #175

    Might Try

    Are you guys able to stay anonymous on this site or does the payment part of it always make it known who you are?

  13. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by KingStannis  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I get what you mean. I am always open to constructive criticism and you did inspire me to try Seeking again so I renewed the membership with premium. I setup boosted to get myself more views and I took your advice and didn't say that to the girls after they asked for PPM on a first date. Thank you Sveetoh for inspiring me to try again. I did finally get a date and from that date an arrangement out of it after two days of a lot of time and diligent work using Seeking. I told girls let's try a coffee or some other meeting in a public place for the first date, offered to Uber even. Still a lot wanted me to pay a hefty fee / deposit for the first public date. Those that didn't still garnered tons of flakes who suddenly canceled on me last minute even after setting up an exact initial meetup date and time for coffee / dinner. I will make a follow-up report weeks or months from now on my overall review / impressions of sugardaddying compared to mongering.
    It can be a lot of invested time for sure. I renewed to see what has changed and so far, not much. Lots of scammers and golden pussy girls, but there are some smokin hot ones on there two. I met up with a girl on my first day back and we spent like 3 hours together. It went so well that she said she didn't want a set allowance going forward to meet with me, maybe just help out every now and then. It comes down to connection really. I'm going to see her for a while, maybe longer, it's better than the AMP settings and she has a really nice place.

  14. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by Sveetoh  [View Original Post]
    Just pointing out, those two parts of your story are likely related to each other. I've found telling attractive girls "you have to trust me because I think you may be a waste of my time" doesn't usually have them dropping their panties begging for you to come back. Happy hunting.
    Yes, I get what you mean. I am always open to constructive criticism and you did inspire me to try Seeking again so I renewed the membership with premium. I setup boosted to get myself more views and I took your advice and didn't say that to the girls after they asked for PPM on a first date. Thank you Sveetoh for inspiring me to try again. I did finally get a date and from that date an arrangement out of it after two days of a lot of time and diligent work using Seeking. I told girls let's try a coffee or some other meeting in a public place for the first date, offered to Uber even. Still a lot wanted me to pay a hefty fee / deposit for the first public date. Those that didn't still garnered tons of flakes who suddenly canceled on me last minute even after setting up an exact initial meetup date and time for coffee / dinner. I will make a follow-up report weeks or months from now on my overall review / impressions of sugardaddying compared to mongering.

  15. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I'm 62 and I've been on the site on and off for about 8 years.
    Similar for me. 57 now. About that same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Most were 20-25 years old, a few early thirties, oldest was 39. When I started lots of girls were happy with 100, and practically anyone could be had for 200.
    Yeah. And it wasn't impossible (or even uncommon) to find ones with a daddy fetish and a penchant for nice meals that'd be cool with just that. A meal and some lovin' from "daddy". Just moving to Phoenix for a 6 month contract in January, so I can't speak to the market pricing yet, but if you can tolerate a girl that's a 5 or 6 instead of a 8 or 9, and if you're willing to spend a little cash and time to play the long game, the $200 girls are still out there (at least in Colorado).

    While I don't pay a PPM for M&Gs, I usually schedule a meal date or two at the full PPM to "get to know each other better". When you're only paying $200, it's a small price to pay to see if they're reliable and to see if you can stand them for more than 30 minutes, while also painting yourself as someone that's not just using them as a fucktoy (good for their self esteem). Earlier this year I banged a chick that was a solid 7 (23, blonde, cute, petite, but a little belly keeping her from being an 8) once a week for 5 months for $200 and date costs, which included hotels because I live in a van (by choice). So, for less than $850 a month (amortizing the $400 I spent upfront on two sexless date ppms) I banged her (cum inside all holes) once a week, overnight every time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I have tried monthly allowance twice, both girls I had known for a while and trusted, and it doesn't work. As soon as they are paid in advance, they are too busy to put in the effort.
    Again, exactly my experience. I've learned the sweet spot in the initial money conversation is to start with a PPM number that's below market rate, but not insultingly below, let her "win" by getting you to up it $50 (or not. The newbies will still sometimes take an exceedingly low number) and vaguely talk about an allowance in the future once there's mutual trust. Generally speaking, she'll never bring it up again, but the "idea" of a long term plan puts them at ease.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape