Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 1540 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23050
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Dealbreaker for me.
    Agreed. I don't why why tf anyone would even consider a broad after there were reports of her robbing from guys. Same goes for flaking, not wasting my time.

  2. #23049
    Dealbreaker for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Churchy  [View Original Post]
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?

  3. #23048
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Midnight since she is back out? Providing service or still robbing the fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/123540218
    If she's robbed someone why would she even be a consideration?

  4. #23047
    Quote Originally Posted by StickShiftO  [View Original Post]
    I rarely ask about a provider but in this case I'm going to see what anybody knows. I remember this girl has been here before and I never made an attempt to see her but can any of you shed any light on her? I'm tempted at the price point but I'd need to know if legit. I also see she offers a FS session for $$ Any help on this would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/238712493634
    Did you end up pulling the trigger on this one?

  5. #23046

    Midnight / Courtney

    Anyone seen Midnight since she is back out? Providing service or still robbing the fellas?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/123540218

  6. #23045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 927

    Any info on this Monica and friend?

    Any reports on this Monica?. I checked the forum for Charlotte but got no luck. PM's are ok. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/158656465286

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/512030041823

  7. #23044

    Is She Legit?

    I've been seeing her around but I don't know if she's real has anyone experienced if so how was it and what's the damage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...i/030793507045

  8. #23043

    Avoid Bailee May

    Don't try this one. I've posted about her before.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  9. #23042

    Hunting old Providers

    Anybody in contact anymore with Stacy / Anna slim Indian mix cool GFE tall spinner? Or Mixed EL from Gastonia?

    They seem to be out of the game now? DM if you know anything. Thanks Mongers.

  10. #23041

    Thai

    She has been around forever using the same pictures. Over a decade! Why is she advertising under escorts? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307
    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    I found her. She's a bit older now. Her fee has increased to 2 for hr and add. 3 if she comes to you. Thanks!

  11. #23040

    Any suggestions

    Alex.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-esc...arlotte-938137#erotic.

    I used to see her regularly, she was not great on looks but you can "literally" do anything with her.

    She sucks like a champ and has no restrictions on gagging. I haven't been able to get hold of her since a year.

    Can y'all suggest any one else who fits a similar profile, would like someone who is ok with facefuck / gagging.

    Thanks.

  12. #23039

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWill  [View Original Post]
    Lot of fun. Better bring the lumber. Zero help priming the pump.

    Way way hotter in person. Parking is an issue.
    She is hot, but not sensual at all. At the beginning of the session she asked me to squeeze her nipples as hard as I could. I did what I thought would be painfully hard and she wanted harder. I agree about the lumber comment, she never came close to getting me hard. After about 10 minutes, we agreed to end the session and she gave me most of my money back. She's a real germaphobe too.

  13. #23038

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307
    I found her. She's a bit older now. Her fee has increased to 2 for hr and add. 3 if she comes to you. Thanks!

  14. #23037

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307

  15. #23036

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    She won't do BBBJ (or) even CBJ, dfk etc. Don't expect chemistry at all.

    But she would let you fuck her good. If you're looking for GFE, she is not the one.

    But If all you want is good fuck and fun, she is the one.

    Even though I don't book non-GFE girls, Becca is always an exception.
    Lot of fun. Better bring the lumber. Zero help priming the pump.

    Way way hotter in person. Parking is an issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape