Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 31133
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23033

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??
    Looks too good to be true.

  2. #23032
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??
    Google the number and search Gastonia board. She's using Cherry / Nova's number and her pics are on ad as well. You will not see the provider in those photos.

  3. #23031

    Angelica

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??

  4. #23030

    Traveling to CLT

    Staying downtown at a nice hotel. Any recommendations on outcall or UTR providers? Dm please. I can reciprocate for Texas, Missouri and Florida. Just in town for business. TIA.

  5. #23029
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMagoo  [View Original Post]
    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/
    It's an aggregator site for LCrwl links. Same way LCrwl is an aggregator site for MegaP links.

  6. #23028

    Skeptical of it

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMagoo  [View Original Post]
    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/
    I'm skeptical of it. Just tried three cities up in the Triad and don't recognize any of them (or very, very few) who might be on STG, Sumosearch, ListCrawler, Trysts. Link, erotic monkey. A couple of them for "spas" said email us and get info in 10 seconds. Well, there was no email listed and had weird #s for the phone, such as consecutive "000" in the middle.

  7. #23027

    Rookie Question

    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/

  8. #23026

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/786-846-4797

    Showed up with a short skirt set without panties or bra. Much taller than expected. Not 22. Maybe 28-32. Drove herself in a late model luxury vehicle. Very clean, not a drug addict. Everything covered. Firm with nice thickness, nice ass, big tits. A true talent for taking it doggy style. The way she positions herself. The arch, the way she fux back. Good convo about vehicles after she saw my late models. $. 5.
    Did she say how long she would be here? Everything covered?

  9. #23025

    Samara

    I reached out to several this week and none of them worked out, just a total bust. I got on the schedule with Samara for Monday so those who know her knows she only keeps a very limited schedule. First couple days this coming week would be a good time to reach out to her.

  10. #23024

    MJ Outcalls

    https://callescort.org/786-846-4797

    Showed up with a short skirt set without panties or bra. Much taller than expected. Not 22. Maybe 28-32. Drove herself in a late model luxury vehicle. Very clean, not a drug addict. Everything covered. Firm with nice thickness, nice ass, big tits. A true talent for taking it doggy style. The way she positions herself. The arch, the way she fux back. Good convo about vehicles after she saw my late models. $. 5.

  11. #23023
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find your original post, but she seem too me like LEO trying to get legitimate duo or FaceTime accounts. The most identifiable types out there.
    She's real. What's a Facetime / Duo collector? LOL!

    It's the best way for verification for both parties. Eliminates scams, catfishes, drug addicts, and for them, safety anxiety. I always video verify before meeting someone new unless I was referred or they have legitimate reviews on more than one spot. I have an iPhone burner set up with FaceTime, Duo, WhatsApp. If you actually get to the point of video verification and they don't mind being seen, they are real.

  12. #23022
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find your original post, but she seem too me like LEO trying to get legitimate duo or FaceTime accounts. The most identifiable types out there.
    She's legitimate and a good provider. Not LEO.

  13. #23021

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't find your original post, but she seem too me like LEO trying to get legitimate duo or FaceTime accounts. The most identifiable types out there.
    She is very legit. If she is LEO, I should be in jail right now. LOL! Seriously though, FaceTime is for her safety and I actually like to FaceTime, so there's no bait and switch.

    I've seen her twice without any issues, but to each his own.

    If anyone does see her, treat her right.

    Mech.

  14. #23020

    FaceTime collector

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up this morning to let me know she'll be in town this weekend, so if you're interested, hit her up.
    Couldn't find your original post, but she seem too me like LEO trying to get legitimate duo or FaceTime accounts. The most identifiable types out there.

  15. #23019

    Ally Danger

    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ally a year ago. You can find my review under TheMechanik365.

    After a great time last year, she never came back to Charlotte until yesterday. I only saw her ad this evening and had to see if the ride was still fun. She didn't disappoint. Still cute, spinner body (5'4", 110 lbs), flat stomach and cute little ass. No tats and just a belly ring. The biggest difference is she now has full C man mades. They are done well and I could barely see the scars.

    Everything is covered but her CBJ is one of the best I've had in a long time. She definitely gets into it and is super cool.

    Unfortunately, she leaves tomorrow at a 11.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/116744962
    She hit me up this morning to let me know she'll be in town this weekend, so if you're interested, hit her up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape