Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 30350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22250

    Thai

    She has been around forever using the same pictures. Over a decade! Why is she advertising under escorts? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779
    .

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307
    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    I found her. She's a bit older now. Her fee has increased to 2 for hr and add. 3 if she comes to you. Thanks!

  2. #22249

    Any suggestions

    Alex.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alex-esc...arlotte-938137#erotic.

    I used to see her regularly, she was not great on looks but you can "literally" do anything with her.

    She sucks like a champ and has no restrictions on gagging. I haven't been able to get hold of her since a year.

    Can y'all suggest any one else who fits a similar profile, would like someone who is ok with facefuck / gagging.

    Thanks.

  3. #22248

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by WellWellWill  [View Original Post]
    Lot of fun. Better bring the lumber. Zero help priming the pump.

    Way way hotter in person. Parking is an issue.
    She is hot, but not sensual at all. At the beginning of the session she asked me to squeeze her nipples as hard as I could. I did what I thought would be painfully hard and she wanted harder. I agree about the lumber comment, she never came close to getting me hard. After about 10 minutes, we agreed to end the session and she gave me most of my money back. She's a real germaphobe too.

  4. #22247

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by MaskedMan555  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307
    I found her. She's a bit older now. Her fee has increased to 2 for hr and add. 3 if she comes to you. Thanks!

  5. #22246

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by QuottleBonger  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779
    I have not seen her in person. However, she advertised on STG as recently as yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...b/832722289307

  6. #22245

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    She won't do BBBJ (or) even CBJ, dfk etc. Don't expect chemistry at all.

    But she would let you fuck her good. If you're looking for GFE, she is not the one.

    But If all you want is good fuck and fun, she is the one.

    Even though I don't book non-GFE girls, Becca is always an exception.
    Lot of fun. Better bring the lumber. Zero help priming the pump.

    Way way hotter in person. Parking is an issue.

  7. #22244

    Thai

    Has anybody seen Thai in the Charlotte area recently? She still advertises on Sumo Search. I saw her in the Greensboro area some years back. Very sweet lady. Not FS, but does a great b2 b and prostate. Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...rs-up/21599779

  8. #22243

    FaceTime / Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    She's real. What's a Facetime / Duo collector? LOL!

    It's the best way for verification for both parties. Eliminates scams, catfishes, drug addicts, and for them, safety anxiety. I always video verify before meeting someone new unless I was referred or they have legitimate reviews on more than one spot. I have an iPhone burner set up with FaceTime, Duo, WhatsApp. If you actually get to the point of video verification and they don't mind being seen, they are real.
    FaceTime and duo are the most easily accessible apps for LEO to subpoenaed. Not sure who you are trying to trick with a "burner" iphone.

  9. #22242

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??
    Looks too good to be true.

  10. #22241
    Quote Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??
    Google the number and search Gastonia board. She's using Cherry / Nova's number and her pics are on ad as well. You will not see the provider in those photos.

  11. #22240

    Angelica

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9803684140

    I texted her a couple days ago and she said qv was 80.

    What's the news on this one?!

    I was thinking about giving her a try but wanted to see if anyone had any news on her??

  12. #22239

    Traveling to CLT

    Staying downtown at a nice hotel. Any recommendations on outcall or UTR providers? Dm please. I can reciprocate for Texas, Missouri and Florida. Just in town for business. TIA.

  13. #22238
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMagoo  [View Original Post]
    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/
    It's an aggregator site for LCrwl links. Same way LCrwl is an aggregator site for MegaP links.

  14. #22237

    Skeptical of it

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMagoo  [View Original Post]
    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/
    I'm skeptical of it. Just tried three cities up in the Triad and don't recognize any of them (or very, very few) who might be on STG, Sumosearch, ListCrawler, Trysts. Link, erotic monkey. A couple of them for "spas" said email us and get info in 10 seconds. Well, there was no email listed and had weird #s for the phone, such as consecutive "000" in the middle.

  15. #22236

    Rookie Question

    A rookie question for the experienced guys.

    Is this website reliable?

    https://callescort.org/North-Carolin...scort-service/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape