Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 31137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22947

    What's the Indian girls phone number?

    Quote Originally Posted by StormyStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this hot chick Priyanka lately? Seen another ad of her with a different name Anjali, Not sure if it's the same. RED FLAG.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2596850.htm?cat=1

    She looks fucking amazing, but most of her previous reports suggest that her menu is very limited (Fuck and leave, apparently No kissing, No DATY. Etc).

    One dude even mentioned getting kicked out.

    These exotic chicks are hard to come by. She would be earning hand over fist if she is a GFE. I am really debating if should I take a plunge.

    PM me if anyone has seen her lately.
    What's the Indian girls phone number?

  2. #22946

    Priyanka / Anjali

    Has anyone seen this hot chick Priyanka lately? Seen another ad of her with a different name Anjali, Not sure if it's the same. RED FLAG.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2596850.htm?cat=1

    She looks fucking amazing, but most of her previous reports suggest that her menu is very limited (Fuck and leave, apparently No kissing, No DATY. Etc).

    One dude even mentioned getting kicked out.

    These exotic chicks are hard to come by. She would be earning hand over fist if she is a GFE. I am really debating if should I take a plunge.

    PM me if anyone has seen her lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-03-12 175822.jpg‎  

  3. #22945

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Becca sounds like a lot of fun, does anyone care to share her number with a PM please? Does she offer BBBJ?

    Thanks from a WV visitor!!
    She won't do BBBJ (or) even CBJ, dfk etc. Don't expect chemistry at all.

    But she would let you fuck her good. If you're looking for GFE, she is not the one.

    But If all you want is good fuck and fun, she is the one.

    Even though I don't book non-GFE girls, Becca is always an exception.

  4. #22944

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    Damage?

    That's a shame I was hoping she was GFE and BBBJ, hadn't reached out yet, but thanks for the info.
    I did not see her, but did get here rates which were 160/260/400. Decided that was too high for me for non-GFE.

  5. #22943

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by ANewHope84  [View Original Post]
    Man. This girl was a breath of fresh air. Could have spent a day with her. Well worth the price of admission. She's a non-GFE but being that damn fine was worth it. I got a cg, rcg, and man the view from doggy was top 5 and she got way into it. I think she's leaving today or tomorrow. Treat her well and your session will be a lot better. She said she had a bunch of assholes hit her up and were very rude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/646340368489
    Damage?

    That's a shame I was hoping she was GFE and BBBJ, hadn't reached out yet, but thanks for the info.

  6. #22942
    Quote Originally Posted by BobeSugar  [View Original Post]
    That verification doesn't mean anything. That website would verify me as super model if I pay enough fee. My suggestion: don't meet with anyone unless they have a review.
    Well said, their definition of verified is they have no reason to believe the submitted photos are not real. I know a provider who used to be in Asheville who is using photos which are 25 years old.

  7. #22941

    Jenni

    Man. This girl was a breath of fresh air. Could have spent a day with her. Well worth the price of admission. She's a non-GFE but being that damn fine was worth it. I got a cg, rcg, and man the view from doggy was top 5 and she got way into it. I think she's leaving today or tomorrow. Treat her well and your session will be a lot better. She said she had a bunch of assholes hit her up and were very rude.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/646340368489

  8. #22940
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.
    That verification doesn't mean anything. That website would verify me as super model if I pay enough fee. My suggestion: don't meet with anyone unless they have a review.

  9. #22939

    Cade Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.
    Google her number. There's a good amount of reviews on her. All give high numbers.

  10. #22938

    Ella

    https://tryst.link/escort/blueeyedbeautyy

    Dreamt of Ella last week and she is real. Cute face nice body fat ass. Stays in a house with a few other girls. Apparently they all do the same thing LOL. Started with a massage then BJ cg k9 Mish back to k9 blew in bag.

    Easy enough coms through text.

    DM me for anymore info.

  11. #22937

    Lucky Bastard

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugusta  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, I just left from seeing this creamy desire! LMAO! I was in the area and hit her up via text, as always. Greats me at the door smelling like my future wife. Chat it up for a min then proceed to buisness. I started with Mish. To look into those pretty eyes as I slid in and out of her, then flipped her for the nicest arch (better than McDonald's) didn't last long after the flip. Cleaned up and back to reality I went. Try her out, she's sweet and CREAMY!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/119579634
    Damn I can never get a hold of her, one of these days I will. Lucky dog!

  12. #22936

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    Very nice, young, and definitely curvy. Tastes good and gets into it. I always bypass the massage and get to the FS. Was more than worth it. Great hygiene and not a drug addict.
    How much did she run ya?

  13. #22935

    Creamy

    Fellas, I just left from seeing this creamy desire! LMAO! I was in the area and hit her up via text, as always. Greets me at the door smelling like my future wife. Chat it up for a min then proceed to buisness. I started with Mish. To look into those pretty eyes as I slid in and out of her, then flipped her for the nice prettiest fattest golden arches(better than McDonald's) didn't last long after the flip. Cleaned up and back to reality I went. Try her out, she's sweet and CREAMY!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayetteville-nc/female-escorts/black_caribbean/hey-creamy-here-cum-while-you-/929179254386

  14. #22934

    Cadee Bliss

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/7314663.htm?cat=25

    Any info on this one? She's Eros verified but I can not find any reviews for her.

  15. #22933
    Quote Originally Posted by Clceent101  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? She's changed her age 4 time from 40,36, 20's, and now 26 on that tryst ad.
    36 or 40 sounds right. I found her attractive. Her best part is her personality, but she also has the beauty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape