Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: HX experiences in the Evil Empire

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 136
This blog is moderated by MixedGuy26
  1. #91

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?
    Yes just PM me and I will PM back. Or maybe she is just lying to me.

  2. #90
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    Is this the same Xoxo Lexy you are talking about.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9e7aaa24a428d3c23bcfe2e829af3a21.jpg‎  

  3. #89
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?
    I do not think we are talking about the same Xoxolexy? The gal I have been seeing is definitely not in rehab!

    Let me ask you this if I PM you will you return my PM's?

  4. #88

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?
    She told me that she was in rehab over two weeks ago?

  5. #87
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    When did you last see her?
    I saw her two weeks ago.

    What about you when did you last see her?

  6. #86

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    Are you still seeing her presently?

    I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?
    When did you last see her?

  7. #85
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    Are you still seeing her presently?

    I saw her recently, had some trouble in penetration, have you had the same experience?

  8. #84
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    Hey EmcSquared Can you Pm me? Have some questions?

  9. #83

    XoxoLexy

    Quote Originally Posted by IEdog  [View Original Post]
    I am confused.

    Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.
    Its a really old photo, she has not ***** any panties in over two years so maybe just saw her once along time ago.

  10. #82
    Regular Member


    Posts: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    I am confused.

    Is the picture in your post XoxoLexy if so she look thinner than I remender.

  11. #81

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by OgFish2424  [View Original Post]
    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).
    They have links for contacts?

  12. #80

    GucciChanel & Nativedoll26

    I met up with both of these ladies on separate occasions. I met Gucci first last October and Native a few days ago. I was surprised that I was driving to the same location. Come to find out, they're roommates LOL.

    Gucci: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body. CBJ, CFS. Dosen't like her hair touched during the BJ. Overall 8/10. Paid $150.

    Native: Latina, mid to late 20's, big tits, big ass, thick body, shorty. CBJ, CFS, Greek. Give her a heads up if you're going Greek, let just say it didn't end well. Overall 5/10. Paid $150 + $40 (for Greek).

  13. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Munny169  [View Original Post]
    How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?
    Seen her over 30 times all in all and at least half of those were cip. She disappeared though, her BBBJ skills were epic.

  14. #78

    Xoxolexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mookie1234  [View Original Post]
    I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.
    How many times did you see her and were all BBFSCIP? How much did she charge?

  15. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by EmcSquared  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm. That's the good news. Bad news at least for you is she retired on HX and only sees 2 guys, one of them be me. The other dude has not seen her in 6 months, but I still see her 1 or 2 times per month. Usually car dates not far from her home. Or I pick her up at the end of her street, take her to my hotel not far from the freeway, then take her back home.

    Seen her almost 10 times now, all dates BBFSCIP of course. Never ever used a condom with her.
    I was the other guy she was seeing LOL. Used to link a couple times a week but haven't seen her in some time. Tight little thing for sure but her cleanliness and DFK skill need some work.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape