Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11985

    Got the job done

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnoredDad  [View Original Post]
    I'm curios as well.
    I did see her. First let me be clear, I believe she's 63 based on her answer to a few questions. She has a lot of loose skin that appears to be from weight loss, baby damage, and the long and bumpy road of life. With that said, she felt good, made me feel good and I had a powerful orgasm as she was ok with very aggressive pounding just because I was feeling that way that day. No games, no bs except for her lie about her age. Changing the subjuct, anyone have an 18 or 19 year old in their little black book they would be willing to share? Thank you all, thank you to this forum and happy and safe hunting my fellow mongers.

  2. #11984
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    Yes, sad indeed. Sorry you didn't know sooner.
    I saw her way back, she welcomed me to St Louis after I moved here. She was real active on the old Scorps board. I hadn't heard anything about her in years so I thought she was out of the hobby. RIP.

  3. #11983
    Quote Originally Posted by LJLooking  [View Original Post]
    Before I posted, I searched the boards and didn't find anything about her death. Just a sad story.
    Yes, sad indeed. Sorry you didn't know sooner.

  4. #11982

    Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Not a shock at all, everything about that ad literally "screams" deception and bait-and-switch bullshit, so a deposit scam is just par for the course as well these days...Be careful out there.
    I have found that almost all the STG providers now require deposits. I would think they loose money, buy I guess they make up for it by scamming the ones who do send deposits.

  5. #11981
    Quote Originally Posted by JonH4  [View Original Post]
    After numerous text messages, deciding when to meet, she eventually insists on a deposit to confirm "you're real". Avoid waisting your time.
    Not a shock at all, everything about that ad literally "screams" deception and bait-and-switch bullshit, so a deposit scam is just par for the course as well these days...Be careful out there.

  6. #11980

    Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So is this one real? Been seeing this ad on STG for the longest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/381332984974
    After numerous text messages, deciding when to meet, she eventually insists on a deposit to confirm "you're real". Avoid waisting your time.

  7. #11979

    PSA For Newbies

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    I always have doubts about ads when the women lists she into "Water sports-Receiving" Are there a lot of them around?
    Anytime you see provider pics that freaking hot and she's claiming to be into bbj, anal, rimming, PSE, watersports and "everything" in between yet she has ZERO verified reviews or listed rates anywhere, that is a HUGE flag the ad is total "bait and switch" bullshit...I'll guarantee those pics are just lifted from some European or Russian cam girl's website without even needing to do a reverse search and what's going to be waiting for you when the door opens is likely going to look like a wild boar wearing a wig.

  8. #11978
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    I've banged enough "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" women built exactly like the one in those pics to know that ANY provider who's only "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" but actually weighs 130lbs is NOT going to have body proportions anything like hers at all, so those pics are about as real as a 3 dollar bill...The girl in those pics would have to weigh 95-105 "max" for those proportions to be accurate because believe me, adding on 25-35 extra pounds makes a HUGE difference on the body of a woman who's really that short.
    I always have doubts about ads when the women lists she into "Water sports-Receiving" Are there a lot of them around?

  9. #11977
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Ad says Mia. Still her or wrong link?
    Same girl.

  10. #11976

    Gaby / Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1617.htm?cat=1

    I saw this girl a couple years ago. She's the girl in the pics, or was at the time. Short, plenty of t and a (enhanced but looks and feels good) on her frame. Pics are accurate. Decent GFE, no CIM / COF. She was really tight by escort standards. If you like her pics and body type I'd recommend.

    Alessia Abbey's back in town, I don't think I'll miss her this time.
    Ad says Mia. Still her or wrong link?

  11. #11975

    Just Saying

    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    So is this one real? Been seeing this ad on STG for the longest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/381332984974
    I've banged enough "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" women built exactly like the one in those pics to know that ANY provider who's only "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" but actually weighs 130lbs is NOT going to have body proportions anything like hers at all, so those pics are about as real as a 3 dollar bill...The girl in those pics would have to weigh 95-105 "max" for those proportions to be accurate because believe me, adding on 25-35 extra pounds makes a HUGE difference on the body of a woman who's really that short.

  12. #11974
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    It's from LC but she is posted on numerous other sites and always the same pictures, number and area. Also has been posting consistently every day. Reverse image search only maps to her ads with the same number. Has anyone tried to reach her or seen her. Likely TGTBT but figured I'd check.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/121866600
    Yeah I saw her back in July. Look up post 10389. Where else do you see her ads? I've only seen on listcrawlr. She's hot and is a great kisser and attempted a weird fetish of mine, but didn't do a whole lot else (no daty, BJ was covered and no effort). She tried getting me off right away and succeeded, and then tried saying our time was up. But I paid for an hour, and asked her to check her messages for the time I said "I'm here. " She agreed and I stayed, I wasn't about to go again (not sure if she would either) but she was still laid back and friendly. I still think about seeing her again, as she's young and hot (hotter than her pics) but probably best to do half hour. DM me if you want.

  13. #11973
    So is this one real? Been seeing this ad on STG for the longest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/381332984974

  14. #11972
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I thought everyone here knew this already.

    I know a guy from the IL side who was trying to help her out a bit during her last days, but fent* got the best of her.
    Before I posted, I searched the boards and didn't find anything about her death. Just a sad story.

  15. #11971

    Gaby Eros

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1617.htm?cat=1

    I saw this girl a couple years ago. She's the girl in the pics, or was at the time. Short, plenty of t and a (enhanced but looks and feels good) on her frame. Pics are accurate. Decent GFE, no CIM / COF. She was really tight by escort standards. If you like her pics and body type I'd recommend.

    Alessia Abbey's back in town, I don't think I'll miss her this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape