Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 17730
-
03-24-23 10:14 #11985Senior Member

Posts: 162Got the job done
I did see her. First let me be clear, I believe she's 63 based on her answer to a few questions. She has a lot of loose skin that appears to be from weight loss, baby damage, and the long and bumpy road of life. With that said, she felt good, made me feel good and I had a powerful orgasm as she was ok with very aggressive pounding just because I was feeling that way that day. No games, no bs except for her lie about her age. Changing the subjuct, anyone have an 18 or 19 year old in their little black book they would be willing to share? Thank you all, thank you to this forum and happy and safe hunting my fellow mongers.
Originally Posted by IgnoredDad
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 23:00 #11984Senior Member

Posts: 255I saw her way back, she welcomed me to St Louis after I moved here. She was real active on the old Scorps board. I hadn't heard anything about her in years so I thought she was out of the hobby. RIP.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 22:54 #11983Senior Member

Posts: 170Yes, sad indeed. Sorry you didn't know sooner.
Originally Posted by LJLooking
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 21:19 #11982Senior Member

Posts: 239Deposit Scam
I have found that almost all the STG providers now require deposits. I would think they loose money, buy I guess they make up for it by scamming the ones who do send deposits.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 18:17 #11981Senior Member

Posts: 553Not a shock at all, everything about that ad literally "screams" deception and bait-and-switch bullshit, so a deposit scam is just par for the course as well these days...Be careful out there.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 17:43 #11980Senior Member

Posts: 97Deposit scam
After numerous text messages, deciding when to meet, she eventually insists on a deposit to confirm "you're real". Avoid waisting your time.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 16:37 #11979Senior Member

Posts: 553PSA For Newbies
Anytime you see provider pics that freaking hot and she's claiming to be into bbj, anal, rimming, PSE, watersports and "everything" in between yet she has ZERO verified reviews or listed rates anywhere, that is a HUGE flag the ad is total "bait and switch" bullshit...I'll guarantee those pics are just lifted from some European or Russian cam girl's website without even needing to do a reverse search and what's going to be waiting for you when the door opens is likely going to look like a wild boar wearing a wig.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 16:12 #11978Senior Member

Posts: 245I always have doubts about ads when the women lists she into "Water sports-Receiving" Are there a lot of them around?
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 14:35 #11977Senior Member

Posts: 156Same girl.
Originally Posted by EsGarcea
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 13:04 #11976Senior Member

Posts: 457Gaby / Mia
Ad says Mia. Still her or wrong link?
Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 12:31 #11975Senior Member

Posts: 553Just Saying
I've banged enough "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" women built exactly like the one in those pics to know that ANY provider who's only "5 ft 1 in - 5 ft 3 in" but actually weighs 130lbs is NOT going to have body proportions anything like hers at all, so those pics are about as real as a 3 dollar bill...The girl in those pics would have to weigh 95-105 "max" for those proportions to be accurate because believe me, adding on 25-35 extra pounds makes a HUGE difference on the body of a woman who's really that short.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 02:01 #11974Senior Member

Posts: 255Yeah I saw her back in July. Look up post 10389. Where else do you see her ads? I've only seen on listcrawlr. She's hot and is a great kisser and attempted a weird fetish of mine, but didn't do a whole lot else (no daty, BJ was covered and no effort). She tried getting me off right away and succeeded, and then tried saying our time was up. But I paid for an hour, and asked her to check her messages for the time I said "I'm here. " She agreed and I stayed, I wasn't about to go again (not sure if she would either) but she was still laid back and friendly. I still think about seeing her again, as she's young and hot (hotter than her pics) but probably best to do half hour. DM me if you want.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-23 01:01 #11973Senior Member

Posts: 92So is this one real? Been seeing this ad on STG for the longest.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/381332984974
-
03-22-23 21:40 #11972Regular Member

Posts: 24Before I posted, I searched the boards and didn't find anything about her death. Just a sad story.
Originally Posted by Slimpicker
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 19:22 #11971Senior Member

Posts: 156Gaby Eros
https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1617.htm?cat=1
I saw this girl a couple years ago. She's the girl in the pics, or was at the time. Short, plenty of t and a (enhanced but looks and feels good) on her frame. Pics are accurate. Decent GFE, no CIM / COF. She was really tight by escort standards. If you like her pics and body type I'd recommend.
Alessia Abbey's back in town, I don't think I'll miss her this time.











Reply With Quote




