Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11956
    So is this one real? Been seeing this ad on STG for the longest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/381332984974

  2. #11955
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimpicker  [View Original Post]
    I thought everyone here knew this already.

    I know a guy from the IL side who was trying to help her out a bit during her last days, but fent* got the best of her.
    Before I posted, I searched the boards and didn't find anything about her death. Just a sad story.

  3. #11954

    Gaby Eros

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...1617.htm?cat=1

    I saw this girl a couple years ago. She's the girl in the pics, or was at the time. Short, plenty of t and a (enhanced but looks and feels good) on her frame. Pics are accurate. Decent GFE, no CIM / COF. She was really tight by escort standards. If you like her pics and body type I'd recommend.

    Alessia Abbey's back in town, I don't think I'll miss her this time.

  4. #11953
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one. I've been doing some research on her and not a lot of reviews. Only two on TER and they suspiciously kind of look the same. She has a twitter so I'm inclined to believe she's real. A lot of posts about her johns and sex work in general on her twitter. Anybody see her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/xomorganj

    https://twitter.com/xomorganj
    She's real, I've seen her. Her breasts are incredibly large on a petite frame. She's very sweet and I had a great time with her in January. I haven't been back but I would repeat.

  5. #11952
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    As the title says, unless you're fairly conversant in Spanish, you should skip this one. Her rates are really reasonable (hhr = 140, hr = 220), and she's probably the girl in the pics, although with the face being blurred it's hard to say for sure. She's pretty good-looking. But, I just found the language barrier to be insurmountable. She rushed and I did not enjoy one minute of the experience. But, if you can talk to her, you might loosen her up a bit and enjoy her company better than I did.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/089456682389
    Did she have the tattoos as seen in her pics to verify it is her?

  6. #11951

    Henny / Sexy Sara. Anyone tried her?

    It's from LC but she is posted on numerous other sites and always the same pictures, number and area. Also has been posting consistently every day. Reverse image search only maps to her ads with the same number. Has anyone tried to reach her or seen her. Likely TGTBT but figured I'd check.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/121866600

  7. #11950

    I thought this was old news

    Quote Originally Posted by LJLooking  [View Original Post]
    I recently learned that Destiny Monroe (Collinsville / Fairview Heights) had passed away last April. I am not sure of the details, but have obvious suspicions as I had seen her a week prior and seemed fine for her.

    I believe she may have burned a bridge with some, but she was always good time and sober whenever we met. Although definitely passed her prime.
    I thought everyone here knew this already.

    I know a guy from the IL side who was trying to help her out a bit during her last days, but fent* got the best of her.

  8. #11949

    Visiting next weekend

    I'll be in town for one night next weekend and am struggling to find something legit to line up. Any leads near the airport / Hollywood Casino area would be appreciated. TIA.

  9. #11948

    Avoid unless you speak Spanish

    As the title says, unless you're fairly conversant in Spanish, you should skip this one. Her rates are really reasonable (hhr = 140, hr = 220), and she's probably the girl in the pics, although with the face being blurred it's hard to say for sure. She's pretty good-looking. But, I just found the language barrier to be insurmountable. She rushed and I did not enjoy one minute of the experience. But, if you can talk to her, you might loosen her up a bit and enjoy her company better than I did.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/089456682389

  10. #11947
    Quote Originally Posted by LJLooking  [View Original Post]
    I recently learned that Destiny Monroe (Collinsville / Fairview Heights) had passed away last April. I am not sure of the details, but have obvious suspicions as I had seen her a week prior and seemed fine for her.

    I believe she may have burned a bridge with some, but she was always good time and sober whenever we met. Although definitely passed her prime.
    One of my first introductions to the hobby, sweet girl. Hot mom and Tyann Mason was my first BTW.

  11. #11946

    Nadia

    Has anyone seen Nadia before? I see that she is based here in the Lou.

    https://www.clubnadiawhite.com/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nadiawhite

  12. #11945

    Destiny Monroe

    I recently learned that Destiny Monroe (Collinsville / Fairview Heights) had passed away last April. I am not sure of the details, but have obvious suspicions as I had seen her a week prior and seemed fine for her.

    I believe she may have burned a bridge with some, but she was always good time and sober whenever we met. Although definitely passed her prime.

  13. #11944

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by ZrGuy  [View Original Post]
    If there were nips to see they seem to be gone, now.
    Yes, kind of strange, a ppst is up about, ladyb at &,and mzn nips, and the pics are taken down, a real LB in my book.

  14. #11943
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    She worked at Twin Peaks for a few years before getting in the biz.
    She mentioned that on her twitter. Makes you wonder how many other hooters / twin peaks girls are hustling. Quite the fantasy.

    She's got great cans and she's close so I might TOFTT. Just didn't know if anyone else has had the pleasure.

    Talks a lot about her Doctor, Dentist and Vet clients doing overnights. Has pics of very famous and notable lofts around town from 100 Over the Park, the Bogen Lofts and the Hyatt Regency by the Arch. Looks legit.

  15. #11942
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape