Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 746 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 246 646 696 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 796 846 1246 1746 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 41287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30112
    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.
    That was a worry of mine. When I last saw her she was so proud of her sobriety. I was concerned she was back to old habits or even worse.

  2. #30111

    I like I've seen this one before

    Anyone have info? No name so I can't search. Not a good sign. I remember some chatter, but can't recall if it was good or bad.

  3. #30110

    Northside / airport

    Quote Originally Posted by EatNGood  [View Original Post]
    As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.
    My go to is Carla at the RR.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/254835988635

    Always been a good time, BBBJ, multiple positions. She does have a bad knee but is a champ.

  4. #30109

    If there were a top 3 on the northside.

    As for the northside, well, yeah, its the northsaide. I do plan on veronica and she maybe included thought any recomendations for the north? Oceanway, airport, lem turner? Just jumping back in and wanted advice from active daydreamers. Thanks.

  5. #30108
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
    Still in it though family issues. All I can say. A good friend now. Post very little due to regulars. I'd say itll be 2-3 weeks before she's back to normal. Still clean.

  6. #30107

    Question

    How is Bubbles lately. Anyone had a recent experience? Or tell your last one. Good or bad. Please and thanks.

  7. #30106

    Just had exotic princess

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her yet? I text and was able to make contact. She gave me a general area of location on the west. When asking about rate for Hh she went silent. We'll try her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/930732060951

    Alissa.

    Text she and answered, wants $$ for Hh. She wants a pic of you holding 4 fingers up. I declined. I don't send selfies to providers. She wouldn't budge on it. Anybody seen her though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/148911019340
    Looks like her photos, nice ass, pretty face and did up her make up. Not sure why but she asked me to send a photo with 2 fingers touching my nose after we already agreed where to meet. She's funny, was super paranoid about me being a cop. Talked a lot about her new tattoo at first and then was kinda rushy like she had somewhere to be. She's pretty fine though in comparison to some of the others I've seen on STG and expensive.

  8. #30105
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTruthCs07  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the recommendation. I will be seeing her and only her when she's available. Great rates for the service.

    BBBJ, Rimming, multiple positions. At no point did she rush me or gave off an attitude to hurry up. A go-to anytime she's in town.
    I concur. She's a wild cat that knows her way around down there. Too bad she doesn't stay here long. I could see her being a weekly visit.

  9. #30104

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheels  [View Original Post]
    She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.
    Did the same to me, haven't been back since.

  10. #30103

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Did anyone get the number or who has it shoot me a PM!

  11. #30102

    Info please

    Any reports no these? Would like to get some info before pulling the trigger.

    PM is fine. TIA.

    Bubbly Blonde.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/822665671014

    Ms. Thick & Delightful.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/764285919592

  12. #30101
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Pics are close but they aren't her. Face and body are good but she looks later 30 s to me but YMMV.
    Is this her? https://callescort.org/786-403-3677.

  13. #30100

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoinksjax  [View Original Post]
    Mariah.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676324855962

    Real, cute, a little flakey during the visit, but easy to coordinate. DATY available and welcome, BBBJ was good and the rest covered and fun.

    Karman / Karmem.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/466012896116

    I know there were challenges with her before, and this business can be inconsistent. I personally never had challenge with her. Saw her recently. Good communication, always a great time.

    Nicole.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...e-hot/44671585

    Saw her when she came in. Great time, exactly like the photos, a little flaky during, but great at all she did.
    Bro, none of your links work.

  14. #30099
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Pics are close but they aren't her. Face and body are good but she looks later 30 s to me but YMMV.
    Oh thanks. I had texted her last night for a visit today but now you say pics are not real I'm cancelling. I can't stand these fake pics any more.

  15. #30098

    Love Rachel but.

    Quote Originally Posted by KittySniffer69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rachel from Riverside lately. She is heavily tattooed. IMHO very pretty and friendly. Last time I saw her she was had been sober for awhile. She used to post on Tryst. Haven't seen her post in awhile and I'm wondering if I'm just missing when she posts or if she is no longer participating.
    She's back to ghosting again. Had appointment Mon night. Coms were good till got there, radio silence. Waited 20 minutes and left. Haven't heard from her since. Not the first time, but the last. She's crazy good at what she does but not worth getting ghosted twice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape