Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30088

    Any Info on This One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...x/478438991720

    Has anyone seen her? My gut tells me she could be risky, but I could be wrong.

  2. #30087
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    It's a non-Jacksonville area code with no posting history anywhere. Avoid. What is there to ask?

    Edit to add: I've also never heard of that elpinky site. I guess if you needed yet another clue, there's one for you.
    Yeah, it is a Miami number. Never heard from her, but had an amazing visit with another provider.

    I found that site from the best escort I have ever seen when I was in Scottsdale, just been using it since. I have been burnt and robbed from others not this one quite yet LOL to each their own. Cheers.

  3. #30086
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Easy setup, same routine Hh $. 50 CBJ doggy then mish to finish. Great attitude and body looked good. Will see her again.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869310
    Did she actually look like her pictures in the ad or are they of a different girl?

  4. #30085
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw her yesterday. Easy setup, same routine Hh $. 50 CBJ doggy then mish to finish. Great attitude and body looked good. Will see her again.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869310
    I have been texting her. Does she look like the pictures? I been ripped off many times by fake pictures. Is her holes tight or all worn out?

  5. #30084

    A Homerun with Erika

    Thank you for the recommendation. I will be seeing her and only her when she's available. Great rates for the service.

    BBBJ, Rimming, multiple positions. At no point did she rush me or gave off an attitude to hurry up. A go-to anytime she's in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    Saw Erika last night, and she worked her magic to help me relieve my stress and anxiety!

    DATY, BJ. Rubbered up and enjoyed a couple positions till I filled the glove!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/941831285134

    A friend posted for her. The pictures are Erika. The 762-xxx-xxxx number in the Skip post is her best contact. The measurements listed are her friends. Erika is like 5'1" 120#, and like 36,30,3X with a nice rack and a great Ass!!

  6. #30083
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    I don't have a trade but can you tell me where on Phillips so I can go look for her.

  7. #30082

    Rachel from Riverside

    Has anyone seen Rachel from Riverside lately. She is heavily tattooed. IMHO very pretty and friendly. Last time I saw her she was had been sober for awhile. She used to post on Tryst. Haven't seen her post in awhile and I'm wondering if I'm just missing when she posts or if she is no longer participating.

  8. #30081

    Butterfly Jen?

    Anybody seen or heard of butterfly Jen. If you still have her number could you PM me?

  9. #30080

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    I sent you a pm. I need the #.

  10. #30079

    College Girl / Available Now on baymedows- Gone missing?

    Noticed she hasn't posted and she isn't answering. Anyone have a clue to where she might be ir if she ended up in uncle's vacation home?

    Reposted with number edited, but yeah haven't seen her at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221011-133148_Brave.jpg‎  

  11. #30078

    Erika is here and available

    Saw Erika last night, and she worked her magic to help me relieve my stress and anxiety!

    DATY, BJ. Rubbered up and enjoyed a couple positions till I filled the glove!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/941831285134

    A friend posted for her. The pictures are Erika. The 762-xxx-xxxx number in the Skip post is her best contact. The measurements listed are her friends. Erika is like 5'1" 120#, and like 36,30,3X with a nice rack and a great Ass!!

  12. #30077

    Yeah she's been around a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Haven't seen her in a couple years but would love to reconnect to that mouth. She used to have a nice phat ass too but got sloppy. What is the body looking like now?

  13. #30076

    Latina. Roxana

    Saw her yesterday. Easy setup, same routine Hh $. 50 CBJ doggy then mish to finish. Great attitude and body looked good. Will see her again.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869310

  14. #30075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Spit or Swallow?

  15. #30074

    Does any body recognize or know this women?

    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230322_070424_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230322_070436_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230322_070443_Gallery.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape