Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30083
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    I don't have a trade but can you tell me where on Phillips so I can go look for her.

  2. #30082

    Rachel from Riverside

    Has anyone seen Rachel from Riverside lately. She is heavily tattooed. IMHO very pretty and friendly. Last time I saw her she was had been sober for awhile. She used to post on Tryst. Haven't seen her post in awhile and I'm wondering if I'm just missing when she posts or if she is no longer participating.

  3. #30081

    Butterfly Jen?

    Anybody seen or heard of butterfly Jen. If you still have her number could you PM me?

  4. #30080

    I know her

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    I sent you a pm. I need the #.

  5. #30079

    College Girl / Available Now on baymedows- Gone missing?

    Noticed she hasn't posted and she isn't answering. Anyone have a clue to where she might be ir if she ended up in uncle's vacation home?

    Reposted with number edited, but yeah haven't seen her at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221011-133148_Brave.jpg‎  

  6. #30078

    Erika is here and available

    Saw Erika last night, and she worked her magic to help me relieve my stress and anxiety!

    DATY, BJ. Rubbered up and enjoyed a couple positions till I filled the glove!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/941831285134

    A friend posted for her. The pictures are Erika. The 762-xxx-xxxx number in the Skip post is her best contact. The measurements listed are her friends. Erika is like 5'1" 120#, and like 36,30,3X with a nice rack and a great Ass!!

  7. #30077

    Yeah she's been around a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Haven't seen her in a couple years but would love to reconnect to that mouth. She used to have a nice phat ass too but got sloppy. What is the body looking like now?

  8. #30076

    Latina. Roxana

    Saw her yesterday. Easy setup, same routine Hh $. 50 CBJ doggy then mish to finish. Great attitude and body looked good. Will see her again.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/2869310

  9. #30075
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Spit or Swallow?

  10. #30074

    Does any body recognize or know this women?

    If any of you mongers recognize or know her, pm me or quote this post. I'm willing to give her number out to trade for another white provider. I scooped her up on Philips and got my lollipop sucked for 20 skittles. The BBBJ was amazing. Phillips is usually filled with SW who look like junkies. She looks above average compared to the junkies on Philips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230322_070424_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230322_070436_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230322_070443_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #30073

    Arlington Lauran

    Had a dream with Lauren yesterday at her incall in Arlington. She looked as good as your pictures. No smells very very wet and easy to work with. Definitely will visit her again when I have the fever. 1. 5 for hh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/121614396

  12. #30072

    About Viv again

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    You guys are killing me. LOL Allow me to clear up the Vivs.

    First pic is of Vivian who is now labeling herself as Bailey. Probably changed her name due to the negative reviews she's had in the past. She's a (or was due to the clubs shutting down) dancer at Centerfolds. That's the one who I suspect has a SD (maybe a couple) bcuz of the lifestyle she flaunts on SM.

    Second pic is of Vivienne who recently had several positive reviews. She was staying in the Arlington / Regency area but relocated to OP are which sucks for me. She's the one with the glasses. A first time poster just gave her a positive review which smells of a self-poster. Don't know why she would have to do that when theres guys who already supports her business, but whatever. Vivienne with the darker curly hair is the one that has ad pics of her wearing glasses.

    Both Vivs look bangin, I agree. But one is more a hustler while the other is more of a provider. Notice the name spellings
    Another review about ole Viv!

  13. #30071

    About Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by HolePlugger  [View Original Post]
    I don't recall hearing about her before. Brittany is the name on her email and she said she is a local dancer. Here's a pic of her.
    Search the name Vivian and post number: #5193. There's a robbery review about her. She's a hustler for sure! Avoid!

  14. #30070

    Would also like to know

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    She's solid never had any issues with her besides that she is always at a shitty location. Besides that I would recommend.
    Quote Originally Posted by FunTimeTom  [View Original Post]
    Any details? I been texting them the last few days but the pics they provided seems like they're fake.
    They legit? Seems to good to be true. Look like there photos and no BS?

  15. #30069

    What happened to college girl?

    Noticed she hasn't posted and she isn't answering.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape