Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 41287
-
03-23-23 01:57 #30097Senior Member

Posts: 1170About the last one
Someone reported on her and it was not a good session. Mechanical at best!
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 23:18 #30096Senior Member

Posts: 414Exotic princess & Alissa
Anyone seen her yet? I text and was able to make contact. She gave me a general area of location on the west. When asking about rate for Hh she went silent. We'll try her again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/930732060951
Alissa.
Text she and answered, wants $$ for Hh. She wants a pic of you holding 4 fingers up. I declined. I don't send selfies to providers. She wouldn't budge on it. Anybody seen her though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/148911019340
-
03-22-23 22:14 #30095Senior Member

Posts: 414Pics are close but they aren't her. Face and body are good but she looks later 30 s to me but YMMV.
Originally Posted by JohnnysTruant
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 20:56 #30094Senior Member

Posts: 37Few Reports
Mariah.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/676324855962
Real, cute, a little flakey during the visit, but easy to coordinate. DATY available and welcome, BBBJ was good and the rest covered and fun.
Karman / Karmem.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/466012896116
I know there were challenges with her before, and this business can be inconsistent. I personally never had challenge with her. Saw her recently. Good communication, always a great time.
Nicole.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...e-hot/44671585
Saw her when she came in. Great time, exactly like the photos, a little flaky during, but great at all she did.
-
03-22-23 20:53 #30093Senior Member

Posts: 62Any Info on This One
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...x/478438991720
Has anyone seen her? My gut tells me she could be risky, but I could be wrong.
-
03-22-23 18:06 #30092Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah, it is a Miami number. Never heard from her, but had an amazing visit with another provider.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
I found that site from the best escort I have ever seen when I was in Scottsdale, just been using it since. I have been burnt and robbed from others not this one quite yet LOL to each their own. Cheers.
-
03-22-23 17:23 #30091Senior Member

Posts: 60Did she actually look like her pictures in the ad or are they of a different girl?
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 17:16 #30090Senior Member

Posts: 28I have been texting her. Does she look like the pictures? I been ripped off many times by fake pictures. Is her holes tight or all worn out?
Originally Posted by TkuCoach
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 15:11 #30089Senior Member

Posts: 76A Homerun with Erika
Thank you for the recommendation. I will be seeing her and only her when she's available. Great rates for the service.
BBBJ, Rimming, multiple positions. At no point did she rush me or gave off an attitude to hurry up. A go-to anytime she's in town.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 14:12 #30088Senior Member

Posts: 28I don't have a trade but can you tell me where on Phillips so I can go look for her.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 13:59 #30087Senior Member

Posts: 30Rachel from Riverside
Has anyone seen Rachel from Riverside lately. She is heavily tattooed. IMHO very pretty and friendly. Last time I saw her she was had been sober for awhile. She used to post on Tryst. Haven't seen her post in awhile and I'm wondering if I'm just missing when she posts or if she is no longer participating.
-
03-22-23 12:53 #30086Senior Member

Posts: 130Butterfly Jen?
Anybody seen or heard of butterfly Jen. If you still have her number could you PM me?
-
03-22-23 12:43 #30085Senior Member

Posts: 162I know her
I sent you a pm. I need the #.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-23 11:48 #30084Senior Member

Posts: 1061College Girl / Available Now on baymedows- Gone missing?
Noticed she hasn't posted and she isn't answering. Anyone have a clue to where she might be ir if she ended up in uncle's vacation home?
Reposted with number edited, but yeah haven't seen her at all.
-
03-22-23 10:18 #30083Senior Member

Posts: 559Erika is here and available
Saw Erika last night, and she worked her magic to help me relieve my stress and anxiety!
DATY, BJ. Rubbered up and enjoyed a couple positions till I filled the glove!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...d/941831285134
A friend posted for her. The pictures are Erika. The 762-xxx-xxxx number in the Skip post is her best contact. The measurements listed are her friends. Erika is like 5'1" 120#, and like 36,30,3X with a nice rack and a great Ass!!










Reply With Quote





