Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 841
-
05-02-23 23:09 #676Senior Member

Posts: 161I've seen Lainey but who is Shannon. Could pm my her link or contact info. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LikeMassage
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-23 06:10 #675Senior Member

Posts: 161Lainey
After reading all your wonderful reviews of Lainey, I finally pulled the trigger. Comma were a little rough at first but I believe that to my fault as my text app was not working properly. After we got over that, I scheduled a he in call with her. Was a little confused when she said we'd have to meet at her office. Long story short, you all are spot on about her oral skills. OMG. Started BBBJ then multiple covered positions to the finish. Rough start (not her fault), fantastic finish.
-
04-01-23 23:44 #674Senior Member

Posts: 46Lainey
Had another wonderful time on the lake shore with Lainey. She is numeral uno! One of the best BBBJ ever! Your family jewels will receive full attention also. Her daty scrumptious! Did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, followed by doggie which she absolutely luvs!! Cannot wait to repeat!
-
03-28-23 13:11 #673Regular Member

Posts: 172 In Holland
Sorry, I meant the 2 that post in STG: Lainey and Shannon.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 19:44 #672Senior Member

Posts: 555Who are they?
So who are the main two you have been seeing.
Originally Posted by LikeMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-23 14:05 #671Regular Member

Posts: 17Anything avalable in the Holland area?
Hi guys,
I have been here for a while now, not many post since I feel just repeating what everyone is saying about a provider is just cheating to get your count up.
Anyway, I have been to visit the main 2 in the area a number of times and a couple visitors, but was wondering if anyone had a lead to someone different.
If you are willing to look past the low post count and share that would be great, if not I completely understand and have a good day. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post.
Thanks,
LM.
-
03-23-23 07:45 #670Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10I appreciate you very much!
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 22:28 #669Senior Member

Posts: 246Ar
Marry her and get her off STG please. I'm sick of seeing that mess.
-
03-18-23 17:54 #668Senior Member

Posts: 107100% Real Adorable
The real Adorable is a tru nympho you will know the differance within 5 minutes of meeting her no tme wasted her number is good.
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-23 17:14 #667Senior Member

Posts: 291Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...-/875014370811
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
This is the link for Adorable Rose.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/823777953309
This is the link of the other Rose with bad reviews.
I could be wrong but I think you guys are talking about these two providers.
-
03-18-23 10:07 #666Senior Member

Posts: 107Adorable Rose
Had a dream last night with her makes 4 times now she is a tru GFE DFK and all she is a catcher but you will never know its hard to explain I've never had a BJ feel quite like hers doeslike she was sucking a milk shake you have to experiance it your self we started with BBBJ then went straght to miss somewhere in there she spit from there we went to CG when we were done she bent over the bed I am not shure I think she was offering BD but I was to drained to find out maybe I should start there next time c her out I want a overnighter maybe when I save up for my birthday ck it out and pm me to thank me.
-
03-17-23 21:22 #665Senior Member

Posts: 126Rosie is not adorable
Can't speak about an experience with her. I have seen enough in her ads to know it is a hard pas for me. I don't find her attractive. She stole and used screenshots of Casino Girl's reviews then refused to remove them when CG called her out. The middle finger salute and tongue out pics reveal a disrespectful personality to me. Not worth my time and certainly not worth my money.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
Adorable Rose is a whole ' other person. She is reviewed well and mostly well liked.
ST.
-
03-17-23 19:34 #664Senior Member

Posts: 107Mistaken idenity
this lady goes by adorable rose let me figure out how to paste on here and i will post her add.
Originally Posted by merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-23 06:29 #663Senior Member

Posts: 555Rosie
I'll stick to my original posting. Multiple negative reviews, you're the only positive review. Unlike Lainey, Shannon who really want to please you.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-23 22:15 #662Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya
She looks like a top notch professional flipping the camera off, if memory serves me correct she was using another girls reviews I'm not going by the name I'm going by the girl in the pics.
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




