Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #683
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Lainey lately haven't seen her posts in a while.
    Lainey has a hectic schedule and only posts when she's available. Keep trying!

    Boat.

  2. #682

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan82  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find Shannon on STG. Do you have a link? Thanks.
    From the looks she has a open BB menu haven't seen her in awhile last time I did po po was sitting in the parking lot when I came out yikes.

  3. #681

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy51  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Lainey lately haven't seen her posts in a while.

  4. #680

    Shannon Link

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMan82  [View Original Post]
    I can't seem to find Shannon on STG. Do you have a link? Thanks.
    Give this a try.

    Sandy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...o/963414712371

  5. #679

    Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Shannon works from a lower end notel just off US 31 & 16th, Holland. She is a definite BBW, weighting in near 180#, with cheap donation below a buck half / hr. ! She been review positively before, round body and face, CIM, daty, FIV, BBBJ, CIP, even raw dog her. Basically everything on the table except greek. Good comm, personality, and opened to all fetishes, she has never refuse my text / hookup even last moment. If your looking for a flaming 10 coke shape spinner body look else where, but if you want to bust a nut, blow & go, cooperative BBW that allow spraying your jism just about any where she's IT! Her name is always in her frequent Holland STG round face chubby real pics; always available, gets the job done for sure. Bottum out.
    I can't seem to find Shannon on STG. Do you have a link? Thanks.

  6. #678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Got the wet wet

    Have seen her posts recently. Any info would be appreciated.

    Thanks,

    CJ.

  7. #677

    Shannon BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by Cj357  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lainey but who is Shannon. Could pm my her link or contact info. Thanks.
    Shannon works from a lower end notel just off US 31 & 16th, Holland. She is a definite BBW, weighting in near 180#, with cheap donation below a buck half / hr. ! She been review positively before, round body and face, CIM, daty, FIV, BBBJ, CIP, even raw dog her. Basically everything on the table except greek. Good comm, personality, and opened to all fetishes, she has never refuse my text / hookup even last moment. If your looking for a flaming 10 coke shape spinner body look else where, but if you want to bust a nut, blow & go, cooperative BBW that allow spraying your jism just about any where she's IT! Her name is always in her frequent Holland STG round face chubby real pics; always available, gets the job done for sure. Bottum out.

  8. #676
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMassage  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I meant the 2 that post in STG: Lainey and Shannon.
    I've seen Lainey but who is Shannon. Could pm my her link or contact info. Thanks.

  9. #675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Lainey

    After reading all your wonderful reviews of Lainey, I finally pulled the trigger. Comma were a little rough at first but I believe that to my fault as my text app was not working properly. After we got over that, I scheduled a he in call with her. Was a little confused when she said we'd have to meet at her office. Long story short, you all are spot on about her oral skills. OMG. Started BBBJ then multiple covered positions to the finish. Rough start (not her fault), fantastic finish.

  10. #674

    Lainey

    Had another wonderful time on the lake shore with Lainey. She is numeral uno! One of the best BBBJ ever! Your family jewels will receive full attention also. Her daty scrumptious! Did cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, followed by doggie which she absolutely luvs!! Cannot wait to repeat!

  11. #673

    2 In Holland

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    So who are the main two you have been seeing.
    Sorry, I meant the 2 that post in STG: Lainey and Shannon.

  12. #672

    Who are they?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeMassage  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I have been here for a while now, not many post since I feel just repeating what everyone is saying about a provider is just cheating to get your count up.

    Anyway, I have been to visit the main 2 in the area a number of times and a couple visitors, but was wondering if anyone had a lead to someone different.

    If you are willing to look past the low post count and share that would be great, if not I completely understand and have a good day. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post.

    Thanks,

    LM.
    So who are the main two you have been seeing.

  13. #671

    Anything avalable in the Holland area?

    Hi guys,

    I have been here for a while now, not many post since I feel just repeating what everyone is saying about a provider is just cheating to get your count up.

    Anyway, I have been to visit the main 2 in the area a number of times and a couple visitors, but was wondering if anyone had a lead to someone different.

    If you are willing to look past the low post count and share that would be great, if not I completely understand and have a good day. Feel free to PM if you don't want to post.

    Thanks,

    LM.

  14. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlot69  [View Original Post]
    The real Adorable is a tru nympho you will know the differance within 5 minutes of meeting her no tme wasted her number is good.
    I appreciate you very much!

  15. #669

    Ar

    Marry her and get her off STG please. I'm sick of seeing that mess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape