Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 841
-
03-13-23 20:55 #661Senior Member

Posts: 107Rosie
You can't be talking about the same lady I had the pleasure of haveing a dream with is very profesional and made shue she took care of bussiness I can't wait to visit her again or maybe invite her over for late night rondayvo don't miss out she is te real deal.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 07:06 #660Senior Member

Posts: 491Savvi
I planned to TOFTT, and called her yesterday.
Answered the phone, and was very professional and pleasant. Says she is in G.R. for a few weeks and a nicer hotel (which I liked to hear).
She sent a text and it came in as potential spam, but I do believe she's real.
Wants $$ for half, firm. No BBBJ, cim or facial.
Attractive girl, friendly on the phone, but I passed with the limited menu.
Good luck and please report if anyone sees her.
https://tryst.link/escort/savvi
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-23 06:21 #659Senior Member

Posts: 1262Are any of her content hardcore?
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:23 #658Senior Member

Posts: 555Didn't meet yet
I think she is real. Sharing multiple text. Tried checking south bend, Kalamazoo, Battle Creek and found no reviews. Sumo search showed ads popping up in those cities. Pics looked consistent except the first ad she ever posted. Good luck.
Originally Posted by RareCrzr
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 20:17 #657Senior Member

Posts: 555Rosie?
I think she went by Rosie. Not a damn good thing to say about her. Pics are her but she has scars and flabbier. Blow job? Get the tube from toilet paper insert dick and let the fun begin. It would feel about the same, but you wouldn't have to hear her ***** about dick being to big for her mouth. She doesn't believe in rubbers so take your own. Got the head in vag, and she makes a face like you just split her in two. I'm thinking damn I haven't gotten the head in. What happens if I try pushing in more. Oh hell no! That isn't going to happen with her. Ok so oral sucks. Opps wrong adjective. She doesn't know what sucking is. Head game poor, vag game maybe worse. So that leaves hand job. Screw it I'll eat the $ and leave and call Shannon. I could say YMMV but I seriously doubt she has any interest in providing good service.
Originally Posted by JpWrong67
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-23 17:03 #656Regular Member

Posts: 20Hosting now in Holland
Any info on this provider. https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/514966615420.
-
02-28-23 14:55 #655Senior Member

Posts: 102SaVvi SaVage
New listing in Holland. Anyone have any intel, or at least able to verify not LEO? https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...d/121388070853.
-
02-27-23 04:37 #654Senior Member

Posts: 30I guess I should have countered. After the day I had I was done when I heard that.
Originally Posted by WayneJWorld
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-23 17:26 #653Senior Member

Posts: 555Base price
Hell no. Those rates are reserved for some lady that: may have, could have, should have posed in playboy. And then you find out service sucks. Lacey (that's what she is calling herself) is small BBW, with a huge appetite for sex. Debatable who is better at oral Lacey or Laney.
Originally Posted by Amik99
[View Original Post]
I am not one who normally pushes the pricing issue but when pricing is obviously out there. I countered with $150. Had a great time with her this afternoon.
-
02-24-23 14:04 #652Senior Member

Posts: 30Gps
This one wanted $300 qv $400 hh and $500 for h.
Completely unbelievable!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...-/546036474136
-
02-23-23 09:18 #651Senior Member

Posts: 48Lovely Lainey
Just made an account and added her!
Originally Posted by AmBam26
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 21:21 #650Senior Member

Posts: 246Ya
Go for it I got pornhub.
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:59 #649Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1Thank you for your support!
Originally Posted by BoatLuver
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-23 14:09 #648Senior Member

Posts: 46Lainey
Guys, our Lainey is seeking subscribers.
https://onlyfans.com/lovelylainey0069
-
02-17-23 17:02 #647Senior Member

Posts: 555Bait & Switch
Didn't really see it as Bait and Switch since she sent me her pics prior to going there. Looking at those pics I thought I haven't seen boobs like that in ages so yeah I'm going for it. Her oral is definitively worth it. Also if your manhood tends to be on the small size pay the upcharge for anal. Or just stick with the BJ. She can be fisted with no issues at all if you get the drift.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
No argument at all about Lainey. Much better looking and worth every dime.











Reply With Quote





